Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

I hate people like that Mol. Try not to let her get you down.

Great dates. I hope this is the lucky one for you. Still waiting for ov here

Hope you O soon Laura :)

I would be so happy if I conceive this cycle for many reasons, first being it will be as if my LO who I lost came back to me!

as for the so called friend in question, she asks me to support her for her wedding fiasco and breakups .. I do. But this stupid decision when they both just had to pull their shit together and make it work - I cant support it. And not one peep about FILs illness to me. Shes been texting DH but not me.

Hey ladies!

Mol im so crossing my fingers for you!!

How are we all feeling today?

I had my gp appointment. Didn't say a thing about my weight. I have booked a blood test for day 22 and day 2 of my cycle to check im ovulating. Other than that he said there wasn't much else nhs could do for me and if im still trying 6 months down the line that he'd advise going to fertility clinic!

He said to see him again to discuss my results. Im happy ill at least get a blood test... I didn't expect any miracles!

I also had 2nd visit to osteopath who clicked me around more! Whokknows that could be what tips the scale for me xxx

Only time and a hell of a lot of bding will tell!

Hey guys :) Sorry for the late reply but I have been logging in on my phone...I couldn't write a long reply on that - it'd take me yonks!! lol

Firstly, so sorry about your 'friend' Mol :( It's a shame you have to be around her! I wouldn't give her the time of day - especially as she is negatively impacting your life right now :/ So not good! How is FIL btw? Hope he's improving somewhat?

I really hope you get that bfp this cycle hun!! The timing would be perfect as you said!

OK....I am 30 and Darla is 53! I know...old fart!! Hahaha....i'll be even older in November hahaha ;)

We have been together for 5 years this Nov. We met through her sister. They are Canadian, I was just a virtual friend to her sister while she was dealing with a messy divorce. I can't even remember how it began with Darla, but I knew right away I loved her. I told her how I felt and luckily she felt the same! Darla is the only woman I have ever been in a relationship with. It was weird explaining to my mum, who was fine about me being a lesbian...but she was a little thrown at the age gap lol. Darla is 10 months older than my mum!! Haha. Now those two are as thick as thieves lol.

We have been civilly partnered for just over 3 and a half years :) We used a donor and the AI method to have Isaac. Our previous donor retired so now we are on our 5th cycle with donor number 2. It only took 2 cycles both times I conceived last time...hoping there's nothing wrong with my body! (Hence Slimming World) lol.

I was a carer before having Isaac. Darla was a nurse in Canada but the Nursing and Midwifery council gave her a hard time when she tried to transfer her nursing over here. After a year she basically said f**k them! She now works in care too. She found a new job by the way :D Don't know if I updated you guys! Woohoo.

Anyway....enough rabbiting from me!! I enjoyed reading about you guys :) Hope you're all OK!

Hurry up and ov Laura's body! She's getting impatient! lol :D FX FX FX hun! Oooh and sooo close to NY time for you!!

Fuschia, well done for going to the doc! Really hope the blood test can shed some light....or rather you get that bfp so wont need it at all!! lol

It's fun learning more about each other!

That's a big age gap! But love takes no notice does it! That's lovely that you knew you loved each other right away :)

Before I met my hubby - I was Internet dating( all the rage these days!) - I went on lots of dates but none ever really took off or felt right. The funny thing is... I was on a side called match.com and if search no older than age 30 ( I was 22 at the time). My hubby was on match.com searching no younger than 24(he was 31). So we never came across each other.

Then we met in a night club of all places! Both there with friends - not a place we would usually be in- I certainly didn't expect to meet my future husband in this dingy bar/club! I knew that night I had met someone special!.But it was just interesting that on paper we wouldn't consider it because of the 9 year age gap!

I actually had a friend be really. Quite mean about it saying how ridiculous it is that hes 'so much older' I remember her saying ' what if you want to have kids?!' As if him being 9 years older meant he wasn't suitable father material!. Bonkers

Haha Fuschia that's too funny! Well it was obviously meant to be that you'd meet in a nightclub :D

And lol at your friend! If 31 is too old to have kids I'd better stop now haha :D xx

ladies Im really moody and grumpy today so think AF is on the way next week. but will see what happens. I was friends with my OH for ages before we got together. We have a 7 year age gap, he is 34 soon and I am 27.

Hope everyone is well. whats the plans for everyones weekends? we are just having a quiet weekend for a change we both need it! :) xx

Hello Ladies :)

Molgold - Sorry about your friend....people like that really get on my nerves! And on again, off again relationships drive me bonkers :wacko: Maybe taking a step back from that friendship for a while will be good for you. Hope your fil is doing alright.

hmmmm, about me.....

Well, I got pregnant by surprise at 20 and had my first little man 3 weeks before my 21st birthday. His father and I had been together about a year and were living together at the time. We ended up getting married when DS was 2 1/2 and shortly after the wedding I learned I was married to a closet cocaine addict. I left him for a total of 10 days and then decided to make thing work. The relationship was strained after this but we managed to get on and ended up pregnant again (although this was after 2 years of trying). Soon after DD was born DH fell of the wagon big time with his addiction. There was a lot of debt and I had a lot of anger. DD was 5 months old when I decided to become a single mother. At this time I was also in college and managed to graduate with honours just before DD 1st birthday! I got a good job soon after and life was good :)
I met my now DH when DS was 5 and DD was 20 months. He is a pilot and was working out of the town I lived in at the time. We fell in love fast and hard :) We were together about a year when we moved in together in his home town and we had our DS about a year after that (conceived through fertility meds as I do not ovulate often). We were married when DS was 3 months old! I feel so lucky to have found such a great man. He took on a lot when he met me and I am so grateful that to have him in my kids lives!
That about sums it up!

Carly - I was happy to read that Darla found new work! I hope she is much happier there?!

Laura - I hope that O is just around the corner. Is your donor on stand by? Are you still thinking you may get more then one donation?

Shaz - Sorry you are feeling down...I hope AF stays away. This journey is such a trying one.

AFM - Not much going on. I have been feeling much better the last week or so, which is nice :happydance: I have an appointment next week and I am hoping we will be able to hear the HB with the doppler. Nothing else to report really....

I am 28 yrs old will be 29 in November.

I had my first son when I was 23. Really wasn't expecting to be preggo then. My friend thought she was preggo and didn't want to take a test by herself so i took one with her. Whaddayaknow??? She wasn't pregnant and I was!!! I wasn't expecting that b/c me and my on and off again boyfriend had just broken up and they guy that I was just talking to, I wasn't in a relationship with so I was lost...

Fast forward me and my on and off again bf got back together he helped for a while then he became abusive once we got married and he was an adulterer. So we divorced.

Fast forward. I actually met now DH in the 8th grade in a program called Upward Bound. Though we were not interested in eachother at the time we were friends... We lost contact after the 10th grade and just so happen my friend found him again on FB and we started talking and then started dating!!! I had found my soulmate!!! We married last year on 8/31 in which our anniversary is in 2 days :happydance:!!! We had been TTC before we got married, but it didn't work :cry:. He doesn't have any kids, (besides the one on the way) and I have a DS that's 5. So, when we finally became preggo, we were estatic!!! Just counting down the days now!!! 49 more days!!!!

Hey ladies!

How we doing?

I need to to buck up my ideas and get in the game with bding ! I asked hubby if he'd just give it to me in the soft cup ! To which he replied no - its just lazy !

Lol - yes I guess hes right it is lazy! Honestly if you'd told me 3 years ago that I would be gettign out of sex by gettin hubby to pass me his semen in a cup id think you were joking!

Its all this ttc that's done this lol!

Anyway- how's everyone else? Anything going on?.xxx

Hey fuschia ur funny. It does take it out you though and u get fed up so I don't blame u wanting a cup lol. I'm doing okay totally grumpy earlier ok now tho and out in spots defo thing AF is on this way next week. Grrr.

I have been lazy and not eating as good as I normally do, feeling a bit sorry for myself.
I'm trying to look for a house move need some luck lol. Other than that my LO will be 4 in two weeks so looking forward to that :)

How is everyone doing? Where is everyone in their cycle/pregnancy etc? Xx

Emma get that game upped lady! BFP BFP!!!
Shaz - sorry youre not feeling so good. hope things look up shortly. TTC sucks. No one ever told me how much
AFM - STILL WAITING FOR OVULATION!!! gah

Hope you O soon Laura!

Yes Emma, get some lovin in !

I am sorry you're feeling down shaz, hope AF stays away.. Fx! :hugs:

AFM I am 8dpo and got a bfn 7dpo in the evening :p yes I started testing early this cycle.. Planning on one tommorw bt not expecting too much!

Also I loved all your stories! Such inspiring and lovely ones .. That goes to show love transcends all barriers! I'm so glad to have found u ladies :)

Tested this am, and I got a faint 2nd line after 3 min. Here's the pic attached - this is a dried test but the line came up within 5min. I don't want to get my hopes up.. But this is the closest I've come to a bfp last 9 months. I hope it's not an evap or ink run off.

Attachments

• _20140901_103106.jpg
    _20140901_103106.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
Mol this is exciting. ... can you so another test or brand to confirm? Xx

I can definitely see that line on my phone! Looking good! X

I will try another brand tomorrow with FMU. Though this line does seem pink and darker than in the pic, I don't want to get my hopes up so soon. I am only 9dpo after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->