Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Sounds so promising!

This is the problem with early testing though isnt it! You aren't quite sure whether to believe it or not! Tomorrow should confirm for you :)

I will look forward to seeing it!

Afm- didn't even bd last night! We went to bed to do so but ended up talking for 2 hours! I think it was needed though. !

Tonight. .. Deffo bding!

No positive opk yet- usually get that in next 2 days or so x

Congrats MolGold, I took a pregnancy test one of the early first response ones, a blinking negative. Think in October we are going to get fertility tested as it will be a year in October we have been trying but didn't properly try till December. Xx

Shazney- are you going to a fertility clinic? Your in uk aren't yoi?

Shazney- are you going to a fertility clinic? Your in uk aren't yoi?

Yeh it's taking too long, defo think something is up. Even if we do need ivf we can't afford it anyway. We said we would try for another year naturally. If nothing happens we have agreed to split up in a years time as all this is taking its toll on me xx

Oh shazney- your having a real tough time aren't you :(

It is really difficult I know. There are other steps to take before you get to ivf stage - I think that'a sort of the last resort often.

There's another procedure called iui which is used before ivf if its appropriate too. It's much less costly and traumatic than ivf I believe.

If you are coming up for 1 year... all is not lost yet and it could be that you are un lucky ( just like I hope I am ) and will get that bfp soon x

We need to keep hoping ! Xxx

Molgold - No doubt about it....that's a nice pink BFP :) I can't wait to see tomorrow test!

Thinking of you all! :hugs:

Shaz we tried for two years and four months until we caught. Sadly lost that little done but it can happen

Don't lose hope shaz.. You'll get there. :hugs:

I hope you guys O soon, Emma and Laura.. Emma get down to bd :)

How's everyone else? Where's Carly ?

My test today with a different brand looks a bit darker n pink. Here's a pic. What do u guys think? I am gonna refrain from more tests till the clear blue plus hpts I ordered come.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1409638219414.jpg
    PicsArt_1409638219414.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Yep! Looks like you're definitely pregnant mol!

I just found out my stepsister is pregnant. Our baby was going to be the first grandchild. Now they won't be. That's if we ever get pregnant again
*cries*

Omg Mol!!!!! Aaagghhhh amaze balls!!!! Yaaaay, a beautiful BFP!!! :D Eeek :wohoo:

Soooo happy for you!!! What a beautiful gift from your angel!!

Awh Laura, don't be too upset hun....whether your baby will be the 1st or last makes it no less precious! My younger sister had 3 before we had Isaac and my brother was expecting a few months before our 1st was due. His Gfriend unfortunately had a mc a couple months before we did. I felt so so guilty when she did, as I was a little disappointed at the time that our baby wouldn't be the only little one.... :/ Know what you mean, but you WILL get your precious rainbow hun xx

Awww Shaz good luck hun....don't be setting up to give up :/ As Fuschia says, there are other less costly methods hun. Hope it just happens though x

Fuschia good luck with the bding and glad you and hubby got to talk. I know exactly what you mean about being needed sometimes :) Here's to a fresh start this cycle and fx a bfp for you too.

Tmb hope you're doing well hun :) You and little bump x

Yep! Looks like you're definitely pregnant mol!

I just found out my stepsister is pregnant. Our baby was going to be the first grandchild. Now they won't be. That's if we ever get pregnant again
*cries*

You will get pregnant again - I know that. And when you finally get to hold your baby in your hands, nothing else will matter hun! Squishy will always be your first and your sticky BFP is also around the corner.. :hugs:

Ladies, I don't know when to go to the docs. I think by this Sat (14dpo) when I miss AF and hopefully the lines should be dark enough. I don't have time off work to go meet the doc during weekdays anyway :( I hope nothing goes wrong by then.. fx!

Also, I am in a big fix about who to tell and when. DH knows (hardly believes it), but as you know FIL is still in ICU. Its been 3 weeks, but now he's a little better though not completely out of danger. I really want to share with my sister, mom and Dad (his 60th this Sunday). But it all seems so out of place right now with everyone praying for my FIL and us visiting the hospital all hours possible. Plus I am not sure if they can hold their silence about the news. When did you ladies share your news?

Molgold - Many places they won't see you until 8 weeks. How does it typically work in India? You are pretty lucky if you can visit a doctor on the weekend....ours are a Monday to Friday deal unless you go to emergency. As for sharing, do what feels right. I told my close family because I would tell them if we had a loss. I've just started (in the last week) to tell other people that I see on a regular basis. I have my 12 week scan on Monday at which point I'll feel comfortable making an official announcement.

Laura - You will get your rainbow! And the positive side is that your baby will be the newest when it arrives ;) On my DH's side there are currently 18 grand kids and 3 more on the way....and mine will be the youngest until someone else ends up pregnant.

Shazney - Don't talk about giving up just yet. I have heard good things about IUI. Gets the sperm right where it needs to be at the ideal time! Are you taking any vitamins or anything? Has your DH had a semen analysis? Testing him would be the best place to start! And maybe the HSG test for you? Checking for clear tubes would be a good idea....Sometimes it clears out cobwebs and gets things moving....seems to have helped Molgold!

Carley - Is donor ready? You must be getting close to O now?

Fuschia - Sometimes it's nice to connect with DH through verbal communication :) Asking for it in the cup made me chuckle! Really is amazing what we will do! Haha

Hoping you all O around the same time so you'll all have company in the dreade ttw :)

I told my MIL after I had told my husband which was a day before his birthday!!! I told my sis and my bf first. I told them as soon as I saw the pink line on my cheapie. Then I took a FR and it came up quickly!!! It was sooo hard keeping it from my DH!!!!

Well ladies - you have been busy!

Mol- well that's a bfp right there! Congrats- you deserve this!
Great news for our group!

What is this hsg test? Is that the rest that checks tubes are clear? I wonder how id go about getting this-maybe ill look on the fertility clinic site as doc was quite clear that there wasn't any further help I can get after blood test but then again I didn't directly ask because I don't know what it is !

Yes, the HSG test is a dye test which the dr puts dye or liquid that can be seen with an x ray to see if tubes are opened or if they have a blockage. It is uncomfortable and I had one done b/c after trying for 6 months he wanted to see if I had a blockage.

Thank! Hsg isn't listed on our fertility clinic prices. But hycosy isand having googled it appears that they are similar but hycosy uses ultra sound rather than x ray.

Costs £350!

It sounds painful :( xxx

the painful part is them putting the tube in your uterus and then injecting the dye. It feel like a major period cramp. I bled I believe two days afterwards and had to take antibiotics so that you would not have an infection!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->