Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

hey ladies,

I am just going to come off this bit of the forum for good. I feel if I update things everyday it is just going to become an obsession and hinderance to me. I hope you all understand. Good luck everyone! I also need to take my mind off getting pregnant and this forum is not benefiting me at all. xxx

Shazney - I really am saddened to see you go but if you feel it is what you need to do, then I understand. You will always be welcomed back with open arms! :hugs: Take care of yourself!

Shazney- I wish you every luck !

Perhaps you will drop back in when you have exciting news for us! Take care of yourself xx you gotta do what you need to do xx

Oh shazney.. I hope you find the peace of mine you seek. We are here for you!

How are you ladies today?

AFM i got my first hcg blood test done. The numbers are low at 66 :( . Have to go in again on Friday to check if they double. I hope they do!

Hi mol- is that low for this early stage?

Surely at this stage they could be anything because you don't know when you implanted? Going back fri is great because that will show the numbers increasing :) xx

If your pregnancy test detects from 10 or 15 and you got a faint pos then a few days later its at 66... well that makes sense to me?

Don't forget you got a bfn the day before your bfp so numbers can't have been that high on the day of bfp x

MolGold don't get too down, a lady in another forum says her is 48 and she is just 3 weeks and 6 days and her dr says that is on track for her. Don't stress yourself, I know that is better said than done, but try not to!!!!

Hun the numbers themselves mean nothing - it's the doubling time that counts. Try and chill xxx

Awh Shaz sorry to see you go hun...as Tmb says though, we're here if/when you return!! Good luck xx

Mol plzzzz don't stress hunny...it's still sooo early that nothing means much lol. Really anticipating a wonderful number next check!! Huggles xx

Laura just checked out your chart and got my fx +opk isn't too far away - especially as you now have EWCM :) Got my fx tightly for you hunny! Time for your rainbow x

AFM: OPK getting darker so fx we're right on track! Msg'd donor at beginning of my cycle and so far so good. Just hope our dates work out :)

Hope you're all doing really well x

Aw you ladies are great.. I love you all! Any stress I feel just disappears after hearing ( uh.. reading !?!) from you. I wish I could really meet and give you all a real hug!

Now that I think back, I feel when my doc said the numbers are low, she meant as per my LMP (4w2d : average 100-200) and not O date (3w4d). I think as per O date I am in the normal range. I am also hoping the numbers double. We'll know tomorrow.

GO opks for Laura and carly!! If Emma also O's with you then we have an exciting 2 weeks ahead :)
XX

Mol- males perfect sense! Its a bit in considerate of your doc to say numbers are low- just for you to worry for 3 days! Sounds like its completely normal :)

Afm- opks are being painfully slow! I got positive on cd 17 ( today) last cycle. Nowhere near! So will do afternoon test too and hopefilyl it will make faster progress in next 24 hours!

My blood test is booked for tues cd22. But if I don't ov till cd 19 at earliest it seems a bit stupid going on cd 22 ! Id need to move it back 3 days or so surely? But doc has written for me to do it on cd 22 after I told him I have average 30 day cycles so he probably assumed I ov day 16- which I used to do ... I miss that!

So do I re schedule blood test for later and ignore him asking for cd22 or do I go cd22 and fully expect numbers to be low cos ill only be 3dpo at most?

I would reschedule for about 7dpo - that's when progesterone is meant to be highest and that's what they are testing for

Maybe I will see what happens and if I think I ov in next few days and if so... ill try and re schedule to the fru which I estimate might be 6dpo . My other choice is to cancel and do the tests next cycle . Its hurting my brain at the moment!

How are u Laura?

I would say go for as close to 7dpo as you can :) just my opinion though. Maybe ask the doc?

I'm alright. Stressed from STILL waiting for ovulation, but I'm getting my hair done today so I'll feel better :) Then an afternoon out with my friends and their kids

That's nice - how did your day go then laura? Have u had a big change of cut?

X

It's looking like you girls will all O close together!

Fuschia - I'd try to book as close to 7dpo as possible. Laura is right about your levels hitting a high about that time.

Laura - Your hair looks great! And I am now craving a pumpkin spiced latte after reading your journal :) YUMMY!

Carly - What new with you? Anything to report?

Molgold - Your number looks fine to me....can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :) Fx for great doubling!

Blackbarbie - How are you felling? You must be getting uncomfortable now? Almost there!

Afm - Didn't get to hear HB on doppler yesterday :( I wasn't surprised though as she was trying up by my belly button and baby is stilling lower. Anyway, I have my scan on Monday to be sure all is well :)

Tmb hi! Sorry you didn't get to hear hb but not long till scan :)

Im confused.

Opks have been pretty light this cycle and my darkest was cd 16 but it was no where near pos. From there they actually got lighter.

This am my temp rose by 0.2 deg to 36.41 which is usually a post ov temp for me. I start thinking... have I missed the surge and oved yesterday? Cd 17?

Then I do an opk this am... not positive but substantially darker than the light ones I been getting even yesterday.

So I do another opk this afternoon... bbarely visible line!

What do you ladies think? Xx is it possible I did in fact ov yesterday and my surge was just hanging about a bit for this morning opk? Or more likely I haven't oved?

Emma I guess you could have missed a surge.. I guess all you can do is wait for 3 high temps and stick to bd till then.

Carly how're you doing?

Tmb here we get a scan at 6w and docs see us from Mon-sat.
Also sorry abt the heartbeat bt hopefully the scan pics will be beautiful! Can't wait :happydance:

Barbie omg you're so close now.. Fx! Do you know the gender?

Laura I loved your new hair and dress pics.. Yay for pamper time!

AFM I got a blood test done earlier today.. And just got a call from the lab saying hcg levels are 156.6! More than doubled in 48 hrs! I'm seeing my doc again tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->