Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Mol - Great numbers!

Fuschia - I suppose you could have missed your surge. Are you testing once or twice a day? I had a hard time getting bright positives a lot....it would get darker and then fade out. I guess I just have quick surges....my temps always confirmed what my body was doing though :)

Laura - Hope the Ewcm means o is coming soon. Lovely dress btw...very pretty! I just have to say it....you have some boobs on ya!! Lol....sorry, just couldn't help but notice!

Awww hey everyone :) Still nothing to report here. Ta for asking Tmb. Sooo excited for Monday for ya hun!!

Mol wooohooo!! Excellent numbers indeed :) Sooooooo bloody happy for you girl!!! Bet it's still not sinking in though!! How is FIL doing?

BB - woohoo awesome news!! A little girl - how wonderful :D Plenty shopping to do now!! lol I found it soo much easier when we found out the sex. Neutral stuff is soooo blah haha ;)

Fuschia, good luck with OV!! My OPK's are doing the same!! I hope I haven't ov'd cos I didn't have a donation! :/ Boo lol. Good luck with what you decide with the test too.

Hey Laura hun, hope you get that + real soon!! I haven't checked out your chart but hoping all signs are pointing to imminence of ovulation :D

Lol TMB! Yeah I hate them. Would like a reduction personally
But they work in dresses like that :)

Eurgh temp plummeted today! I hope that means ov today and that ny body not playing silly buggers and not going to ov. Cd 19 is the latest I have oved in previous cycles so im hoping! Also im not at home tonight to bd as working and sleeping in at a house supporting some young people so won't have chance to bd till tomorrow eve.
Still hoping we all ov same time!
Well those of us that aren't already pregnant!

Xxx

FX Emma xxx

Still no +OPK for me today. I'm getting really quite frustrated by it all. I really wish Amy and I could just give up the opks and just ntnp. Unfortunately we can try as hard as we want but we won't ever get anywhere without a donor

Laura, do you think that the soy messed up ov again? :/ Hope you get that +opk soon

Fuschia bless you hun, hope you have great timing whenever you get to bd/ov :)

I am worried I already ovd yesterday :/ It'd be the earliest ever for me! :( We'll see what happens though....hope I didn't!

Thanks carl and laura.. Looks like the 3 of us are having a frustrating cyce this time around!

Carly- were u doing opks already? Had they got close to pos before ur temp rise today?

X

Thanks carl and laura.. Looks like the 3 of us are having a frustrating cyce this time around!

Carly- were u doing opks already? Had they got close to pos before ur temp rise today?

X

Around 3 days ago I got a dark test line...thought nothing of it that early and it still wasn't as dark :/

Ah its all so confusing.

This am I got a positive opk.

Typical! Can't bd tonight.

Did last night though and will tomorrow night so that will give me a chance. Im thinking ov is likely to be later today for me x

You've still got a great chance Emma!

Carly I'm not sure. Maybe. My " regular" O day used to be cd26 so maybe it wl be then. I'm not sure if it's the soy, the metformin or my body still recovering from this miscarriage that is confusing things

Ooh well good luck Fuschia hun! Got a great shot- even with no bd tonight x

Laura thats very true....a lot of factors to consider. Wsll I hope you get your + soon so that you get a shot too. I am hoping my shot is coming up and hasn't fizzled away lol

Yay, happy to read of a positive OPK! You'll be in with a great shot Fuschia :)

Carly - Hope that temp shift is just a strange fluke and it'll drop back down and you'll get that positive OPK. I can imagine how frustrating TTC must be timing wise for you and Laura.

Laura - I suppose there are a number of things that could be going on with you this cycle. As long a your O arrives no later then cd26 then I guess you're doing pretty good. Stupid bodies. I wish it were easier to read ahead and know just what the plan was.

Mol - I guess AF is officially late now?! Has it sunk in yet? Have you shared your news with anyone? How'd your appointment go?

Yay!
So what's the donation plan?

Just waiting in you know Carly!

Great news laura- what a relief!

We are pos opk buddies :)

My plan is to do an opk first thing and my temp and hopefulyl ill be able to tell if ov happened today or likely to be tomorrow.

Carly I hope it turns out the temp was a blip ( like my rise seemed to be ) and ov will happen soon xx

Yay Laura!!! :) You and Emma Oving together - how cool :D Good luck huns!!

My line seems to be getting darker again so fx it was a blip indeed :)

Tmb, only 2 more days!!! Eeek xx

Mol, really hope all is going fabulously xx

Temp is still low here! ! Just need to do opk and see what that's doing.

Bit annoying but I guess if it's today then I can get a bd in on ov day. If its not... well I dunno what's going on cos it would usually all be over by now for me ! Xxx

Yeah Deffo got time if its today :) I have only ever ov'd the same day as a pos opk once! It used to be 2 days later for me but is now 3 days :/ Makes things awkward lol x

Our bodies don't like to make things too easy do they :) my opk was a crazy blazing pos. Much darker than control line. Xxx good luck for donation tonight Laura !

Hope you get the nice strong positive carly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->