Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Fuschia - Don't you just love those blaring positives! Jump DH tonight for sure :)

Laura - Glad you've managed to catch SH donor before he heads out of town. I guess it's a one donation deal then, eh?!

I'm so excited to have you both entering the ttw tomorrow :)

Come on Carly! I'm sure your positive is coming and you'll only be a day or two behind the other ladies.

Deffo not!! Lol and Woohoo great sign Fuschia :D Get bding tonight!! Ta hun xx

Fuschia - Don't you just love those blaring positives! Jump DH tonight for sure :)

Laura - Glad you've managed to catch SH donor before he heads out of town. I guess it's a one donation deal then, eh?!

I'm so excited to have you both entering the ttw tomorrow :)

Come on Carly! I'm sure your positive is coming and you'll only be a day or two behind the other ladies.

Awh thanks hun, I hope so :/ lol xx

Wow, spermie time here on the thread!! So ladies hanging out together get on the same cycle, huh! Lol! Yay exciting 2 weeks ahead!

Go OPKs for Carly!

Tmb waiting for the scan pics :) woohoo!

AFM No it hasnt sunk in, and no symptoms yet :) I have an ultrasound before Saturday next week, and a doc appointment on saturday.
My FIL is still very sick so everyone is devoting their energies there. The doctor said not to stress my back (I have lower back pain issues) with the long hours driving, especially now. My new place is far from work so I decided to move to Moms place for a couple of weeks because its closer to work and we get company transport here. Missing DH already since its my Bday on tuesday :(

In other news, we told our immediate family (my mom, dad, sis and his mom and siblings) about the pregnancy. Its Dads 60th today so everyone was elated.

BTW what is a good time for a baby ticker? Have a great weekend ladies!
XX

Awh thanks hun :) Still not + but getting there I think (hopefully tomorrow or the day after) :) The pic is from just now.

Lovely to hear from you!! Looking forward to scan details!!! I still look at my 6 week scan pic with isaac...it's just 2 blobs haha. Sorry FIL is still ill....hope he starts to recover more soon hun. Also, gotta be a bit pants being away from the hubby. Happy Birthday for Tues!!! What a lovely early present you have :) So glad the family are ecstatic!! Maybe almost as much as we are?? Hahaha ;)

Also, I liked the tickers from thebump.com

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/

Looking forward to yours hun xx

Attachments

• 2014-09-07 17.28.13.jpg
    2014-09-07 17.28.13.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies! I THINK I oved yesterday. ... what do you guys think? My opk this am was quite dark but not as much so as yest.... do they usually go pale again once ov has happened? Or does it fade out? I can't remember? I don't usually have such confusion!

Temp rose this am- not dramatically. ... what s the jury think? Xxx

Hope all went to plan Laura- any news carly?

How are our lovely pregnant ladies doing? ( that's you too molgold eeek!! ) xxx

Deffo looks like you could have ov'd yesterday :) It doesn't matter if OPK is still pos or not...that's why they say you shouldn't keep testing after your 1st pos. It'll be within 8 hrs and 3 days or so usually :) Well timed BDing too!! :D FX hun x

Laura, did you get a donation hun?

Tmb, how did the scan goooo???? Eeeek!!!

Mol, hope all is good :D

AFM: NOTHING yet :/ Ah well I guess i've stressed out more then usual too. Going away Monday for a few days, so hoping I get a pos before then!!

I think your timing was fab Emma!
Mol - sorry about FIL, but what wonderful news about your BFP. Can't wait to see your scan.
Tmb - Any news?
Carly - hope ov shows up for you!

AFM - got donation last night :) I was horrendously sick last night. Have some kind of cold/flu thing but my temp went up to 39.6 last night. I was shivering so hard that everything hurt. Feel a little better today, but I hope I didn't fry the sperms!

Lol Laura I'm sure you didn't fry them!! :D Great news about the donation and hope it's not a stressful tww. Fx for good news soon!

My temps are all over :( Don't know what's going on x

Carly im sorry that your chart is confusing. Have we decided you definitely didnt ov a few days ago when you said maybe? I hope you didn't and its about to happen! What are opks saying?

I didn't do any more opks after yesterday am as im out now! Will need to do another order on amazon!

Booked a girls weekend to apron towers last night! Going in 3.5 weeks... so if I get my bfp this time... great!!!! But obv the weekend will be a bit different than if I didn't and I can roller coaster to the max!

This is part of me moving on and getting on with life rather than waiting for my bfp constantly!

I cancelled blood test and decided I will do both tests next cycle :)

Pahahaha Apron towers!!! Love it!!! :D Guessing you mean Alton? ;) Prefer Apron tho lol. N good for you!!! Hope you get that bfp tho lass!!

I don't think I've ov'd yet...just because opks are still dark. Could be wrong, will see what happens over the next few days :) x

Ha yeah I do mean alton towers!

U know me and my typos.!

Well im not 100% that I have oved but I sure hope so!

Let's get our next bfp this month please! !!

Yay looks like we're tww buddies Emma!
I quite fancy going to Apron towers :)
Hope ov shows up soon Carly. This is why I don't temp - so stressful!
OPKs are negative again for me today so I'm guessing ov was yesterday. Happy times. Started low dose aspirin today, which I will take up until AF and will continue with if by some miracle I get a bfp. Still quite sick but definitely feel much better than I did the other night

Yay laura :)

Ive been feeling a bir sick today buy thats because irs my daughter's first day at pre school! Im just waiting in the car park to collect her!

Let's hope this tww is a good one and we get at least one more bfp between 3 of us!

Ahhhh bless her. I bet she had a great time :)

I'm hoping to have a little bean snuggling in by the time we go to NYC. But if not no biggie... Just something I'm hoping for

Hey ladies :) Sorry I didn't get on here to update yesterday.

Scan went great. Baby is measuring 2 days ahead and looked perfect! Its amazing how much change there is in 2 weeks time! Legs and arms have grown like weeds and baby actually has a neck now :) They didn't give me any pictures to share this time :(

Glad to see some ladies in the tww :) Hoping for another BFP in here!

Carly, what an odd cycle. I guess if the last one was a chemical loss then that may have screwed with the cycle some. Hoping for a nice blaring positive OPK in the next few days!

Excellent news tmb :)

So happy for you! !

So will and Kate are pregnant again and you can't escape it!!!

Everywhere there's a headline ' queen/will thrilled etc' well yeah this is obvious!

Suddenly its all over the news and tele about her morning sickness etc. God talk about stressful!

Hey all woohoo all around!!! Fab Laura hun!! Good luck to you and Emma :)

Tmb that's awesome!!! Yaaaay!!!! Xxx

Afm: got a flashing smile this evening...so hopefully a proper smile tomorrow! Messaged donor and hopefully he'll be available :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->