Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey ladies,

Sorry went off this for a bit. I just had bad news about OHs sperm analysis.
It was a 0 count. I am not sure what to do anymore, we are on the verge of breaking up. In my hearts if hearts I don't want that but if I want more kids it might have to be an option. It's breaking his heart seeing me unhappy. My daughter is from a previous relationship.

Just had so much going on and things to think about and not been on this much.
Hope someone has some advice xxx

Shaz - Its so nice to see you post again :) So sorry about DH count. What did the doctor say? Any recommendations for things to try health wise that may produce sperm? Or like laura said, would your DH be willing to use donor sperm? Sorry that you are struggling with this right now....hope you and DH can work it out.

Carly - So happy you got your smiley :)

Awh thanks ladies :)

Hi Shaz....so sorry to hear about dh's sperm count! Gotta be hard news to take :( I was going to mention maybe using a donor too. I am friends with a few ladies who went that route when their other half had fertility issues. Guess it's a matter of whether your hubby is willing to consider a donor, and if you'd be comfortable with that x

+opk donor coming later this afternoon :)

Great news! FX for catching the eggie :)

Hey ladies,

Sorry went off this for a bit. I just had bad news about OHs sperm analysis.
It was a 0 count. I am not sure what to do anymore, we are on the verge of breaking up. In my hearts if hearts I don't want that but if I want more kids it might have to be an option. It's breaking his heart seeing me unhappy. My daughter is from a previous relationship.

Just had so much going on and things to think about and not been on this much.
Hope someone has some advice xxx

Aw! So sorry hun :hugs: Sometimes life just sucks.. You know its Laura and Carly who made me realise I should go for an IUI if TTCing naturally wasnt working out. I guess with a donot its essentially the same given that your OH agrees. Whichever way you go we are here..

Yay looks like we're tww buddies Emma!
I quite fancy going to Apron towers :)
Hope ov shows up soon Carly. This is why I don't temp - so stressful!
OPKs are negative again for me today so I'm guessing ov was yesterday. Happy times. Started low dose aspirin today, which I will take up until AF and will continue with if by some miracle I get a bfp. Still quite sick but definitely feel much better than I did the other night

Hope youre better now Laura honey..I agree about temping stress :) Hope this is the cycle :)

Hey ladies :) Sorry I didn't get on here to update yesterday.

Scan went great. Baby is measuring 2 days ahead and looked perfect! Its amazing how much change there is in 2 weeks time! Legs and arms have grown like weeds and baby actually has a neck now :) They didn't give me any pictures to share this time :(

Yay tmb great news of the scan.. wish there were some pics though!

Hey girls, I went for an early scan as my doc wanted at *supposed* 5w - and it proved what I was saying - it put me around 4w2d i.e. 16dpo. I wish docs acknowledged that everyone cant O on CD14. I go in for a second scan 2 weeks later, but happy to see a baby sac :)

Great Mol!!!

Shaz sorry to hear that. Have your husband tried fertilaid. That is what my husband tried and it boosted his count like crazy!!!!

AFM doc office just call me and the moved my appt up a day to Tuesday. I'm counting down til I get to see my (can't say little bean anymore) baby!!!!:happydance:

She's a wiggler and a busy body!!! I have no energy, walking to my office from outside felt like I was about to pass out I had to stop in a vacant room to sit down!!! If you look at me from the front or back you wouldn't be able to tell if I was preggo or not, but by the side I'm just all belly. After I have this baby I will probably only have to work on losing my stomach. Usually people's nose spread and waist spread, nothing have spread on me... So, I am praying that they don't try to admit me to gain weight next week. I started at 189 BEFORE pregnancy and now at 8 months I weigh 161.:dohh: Trying to pickup my eating habits that way he won't have a reason to admit me and I have to miss work.

Is that donor sperm with IUI? we are considering it yeah just need to save for it.

no blackbarbie we havent tried fertilaid thanks may give that a go if OH wants to.

Congrats MolGold :)

You could always look into using a private donor and at home insemination. Carly and I both do that and it's inexpensive.
However it's not a choice for everyone. Just throwing it out there for you x

↑ What Laura said :)

Hey Mol :) So happy the scan went well, and you know you're right on track :D Sooo exciting. Im currently laid on the bed bum raised haha just to share my tmi!! ;)

Well hasn't this thread been busy!!

Shazney - so pleased to hear from you but im sorry about the SA . That's some tough news to hear for you and OH but at least you have something to blame now.

Was advice u received that there was a chance of changing this?Will they do a second SA in case this wasant typical for him?

Laura- how are you feeling now after being ill?

Carly- sos pleased you got a well timed donation. .. glad you got your butt in the air! Anything to help!

Molgold- wonderful news that you saw all it as it should be. Im so glad :)

Tmb - when will you get another scan? Its so great that all is well. This must be a hard time for you aftwr losing your baby around this time before so the scan must be so relieving! !

Afm- been at Chessington theme park all day! So tired... done lots of rollercoasters... like I said the other day I refuse to limit my life anymore because I 'could' be pregnant! ! 14 months down line and Im not thinking like that anymore!

Got cross hairs this am :)

Had a chat with hubby about where to go if we aren't preg in 6 months and the blood tests don't help... I think we kinda agreed we will save to go private and get me investigated. Probably starting with another pelvic scan/exam and go from there.

Although we have our hearts set on too many holidays atm so it will be a bit of a wait I should think!

But in meantime aim is to enjoy life and just keep trying!

Awww hunny that's a great plan!!! Hoping you get that bfp this cycle tho!! :D xx

I agree Emma, I also had my fill of an occasional wine glass and did whatever I wanted last 3 cycles because I was tired of being cautious. Enjoy your holidays! I am glad your DH is so supportive and that you have a plan.

In India, our med insurance only pays for maternity hospitalization and not fertility - I guess with our huge population who needs that? I did though :|.

Thanks Carly :) Hope the effort with the raised bum does its job!! FX!

Can I join you all? I read some of the thread but not the whole thing...I see MolGold and says she is in India. I am from India but currently in the US trying for baby #2. Hope I can join you all. With baby #1, I had made great "friends" here on this group although we didn't keep it touch after the babies :(! Hoping to do the same here...

Desi - Welcome :) How long have you been trying for #2 and how old is your first? Tell us a bit about yourself!

Carly, Emma, Laura - How are our TWW ladies getting on?

Molgold - Any symptoms starting up for you? I think my morning sickness started between 5 and 6 weeks.....Hope you get to skip that one!

Blackbarbie - Hi!

Welcome desi :) We hope to stick beyond babies, FX!

Tmb considering I am about 18-20dpo i.e. just shy of 5 weeks, I haven't gotten any MS yet (thank god!). I hope to skip that one too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->