Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Desi hi welcome ! Very happy to have another lady in our lil support group!

We all started ttc and now we have 2 angel babies and 2 babies in progress which is lovely :)

Be great to hear a bit more about you!

I think im 5dpo now and just getting on with things really! Quite busy at the mo so that takes my mind off waiting. Didn't have my usual 4dpo drop in temp.

Laura-if you are reading this I hope you are keeping ok. Saw on your journal you are having a break. . Hope we haven't done anything to upset you :)

Carly- u planning on testing 7dpo as per usual?

Thank you Fuschia, I am originally from India but been living in the US for 14 years so this is home now. Have a 2 year 9 month old baby girl. Picture perfect health back then. Got pregnant on the very first try. Then a year after having her started having some back issues (disc bulge) and then they found a cyst on my left ovary that kept growing and growing and had to have surgery done to remove it. Unfortunately they could not save the Ovary and tubing so they removed left ovary and tubes. Didn't get my period after that for 2-3 months and then we finally started trying for a baby...tried for 2 months (not counting month # 1 because we didn't time it very much) and took a break for 2 more and now back trying again. So I am in probalby 1/2 DPO (cycle still a bit whacky)....hoping for something to come out soon...as you know what they say - not getting any younger and would like for my daughter to have a sibling not too older than her....if possible under 4 year difference....glad to have joined you all..

Also have a question - This afternoon while working I felt a pretty sharp pain on the right side (don't have left ovary anymore) and it still hasn't gone away....not as sharp but the pain is still there..has me a bit worried....UGH........the pain is more like cramping...I generally never have cramping..

Hi desi.

I am in England, uk as a few of our ladies here are.

Your ovary pain.... well sometimes I get pain a few days after ov - that's sorr of normal for me m if this never happens to you... could be a good sign that something is going on in there! If it persists I would probably go to doctor but that's just me!!

My daughter is 2 years and 7 months so very close in age to yours. I too am hoping for less than 4 years gap - started out hoping for about 2.5 years! Been trying 14 months now. I too fell pregnant 1st time with dd. We are not sure if or what problem is. Dh sperm test all good so if we still don't fall preg soon it may be time to investigate me!

I hope your pain subsides!

Hi all!! I have no bloomin idea what my cycle is doing this month! No idea if I've even ovulated yet :/ Very different for me as I usually have no issues figuring my chart out. I think I even still have some ewcm....aaaggh!! Lol

I didn't start with Ms until around 7-8 weeks with Isaac...but it didn't go away til he was born!! Lol

Tmb how is everything? :)

Mol are you doing Ok hun?

Welcome Desi :) Good luck this cycle! Know it sounds stupid of me to ask, but could the pain be trapped wind? Sometimes I get it and it's soooo painful! :/ Hope you're feeling better already though:)

Fuschia hope you get that bfp hun!! I shouldn't be testing at all while we're away....I say shouldn't because if I say won't I'd probably be lying!! Lol. Considering I don't even know if I'm even in the tww yet, I won't test until I get some sort of feel for where I am in my cycle. Just really hoping it's not a duff cycle! :/

Oh dear carly its so frustrating isn't it! Have you continued to do opks?

Your temps aren't showing a aure rise really are they although they are in general a bit higher!

I usually peak in temp at 6 or 7dpo then starts to decrease. My temp is pretty high today at 6dpo so we shall see what happens next!

Soooo frustrating!! I almost disregarded my temp from 2 days ago as it was taken 2.5 hours later than say, today. Thought better of it and just see what happens. Not going to take thermometer when we go off so I'll just leave it. Didn't test after my positive day as I ran out of both and decided not to buy any more :/ If it's a bum cycle then ah well onto next lol x

Ooh Fuschia, hoping soooo much that this is it for you :D xx

Carly - I'd put you at 3dpo even though your chart is wonky. If your temp doesn't rise at all over the next few days then I'll start to doubt myself. I'd leave the thermometer behind as well, but would pack a few HPT's as I know I'd regret not bringing them :) hehe

Emma - Charts looking good :) Fx!

Desi - I'm up in Canada (Manitoba). So I'm a bit closer to you. Sorry about the loss if one ovary....sure doesn't help when TTC. Did the Dr say if you should ovulate every cycle from the good one or will your body kind of skip months? Sorry, might be a stupid question! Lol....

Laura, Molgold, blackbarbie - Hope you're all well!

Afm - Feeling pretty good :) We are off to the city today to do a few fun things with the kidlets!

Hehe good thinking Batman! :D

Hooray for feeling good hun! Have a great time in the city :) xx

We're just going to Filey hun for a few days. It's our first holiday as a family :) Won't be going abroad for a wee while that's for sure!! lol x

Fuschia - The pain went away last night but I did felt a little UTIish so sent hubby to the store at 12:00 a.m. last night to fetch me some cranberry juice and I have been chugging on that all day. Feel better now. Thinking now that the cramps may be been more UTI...anyways..I feel VERY normal now...a little bit of eggy CM but that is normal for me..I would go NUTS for answers if I was trying for 14 months. I am also 34 so I guess in my case I could demand for more testing sooner (not sure how old you are, don't mean to pry :))!

TMB - So when I first had the surgery, it all happened very fast, the dr. was hoping the cyst would go away and it double in 3 weeks so they scheduled me for surgery fast. Until I was on the operating table my dr. ASSURED me that she would save the ovary BUT apparently couldn't. I remember when I was still groggy after that is the first thing I asked her. After the surgery my dr. said most of the time the one ovary left will take over for the missing one i.e. it ovulates every month. In some rare cases, the ovary may not take over and then for those women you only ovulate every other month (that would totally suck if you are TTC). But in my case I didn't get my period for almost 3 months and after that its been arriving every month and I am thankful for it. So far this is only the 4th cycle after I started getting them back.........

Carly it will be so nice to have some qualiry family time...no matter where you are!

Desi glad you are feeling better! How many dpo are you now? Are you an early tester??

I had a weird one this am. Out with hubby and dd for breakfast and the lady next to me asks for her eggs to be cooked to hard. .. not runny. And that was it... as far as I was concerned she was pregnant !!! Put me in such a foul mood and I don't even know why!!! I deal with massive baby bumps much better and tbh this lady prob wasn't even preg!!! Just doesn't like runny eggs!

So that was weird.

Im coping with it all so much better nowadays and not constantly thinking about ttc like I used to... until say 4 months ago. But I have these really intense moments instead! ! Madness

Desi glad you are feeling better! How many dpo are you now? Are you an early tester??

I had a weird one this am. Out with hubby and dd for breakfast and the lady next to me asks for her eggs to be cooked to hard. .. not runny. And that was it... as far as I was concerned she was pregnant !!! Put me in such a foul mood and I don't even know why!!! I deal with massive baby bumps much better and tbh this lady prob wasn't even preg!!! Just doesn't like runny eggs!

So that was weird.

Im coping with it all so much better nowadays and not constantly thinking about ttc like I used to... until say 4 months ago. But I have these really intense moments instead! ! Madness

Fuschia, I am an early tester. I started testing at 7 DPO and get discouraged every single time. This time I told myself that I am not going to test until later..I am probably 4/5 DPO. I don't temp/chart. I was thinking I would start temping from next cycle. I also don't do a OPK every day. I only start on around cycle day 10. I think I will test next Sunday when I will be about 12 DPO. Hope I hang on that long...

Regd. the bfast eggs I CANNOT tolerate runny eggs I always ask for them to be cooked hard, I think just personal preference may be :)!

Totally agree desi. It was prob personal pref! I think it was just my crazy side coming out! The part that wants to scream ' why aren't I pregnant already! !!!!!' All the time but gata told to ssshhhh by my rational side! !

Good luck with holding out testing! I never make 12dpo!

Good luck with holding out testing! I never make 12dpo!

Yeah me neither. Which is why I doubt I will make it that long :)! I was hoping you ladies would stop me from testing heeheh....

With my first in 2011, I tested at 9/10 DPO and got a +ve. It was a Friday morning and I couldn't believe my eyes. My DH kept saying the test is probably a faulty one. It was a LONGGG weekend until we went to the dr. office for lab work on Monday....

How is everyone doing? So from what I udnerstand TMB and MolGold are currently pregnant? Where are the others in their cycle? How about you Fuschia?

Oh and is anyone else addicted to "call the midwife"..Netflix ALWAYS recommends the show to me and I finally caved and started watching it last night...addicted to it...my 2 yr old and hubby are napping so i am totally binging...(I should be doing dishes and put away lunch things from lunch that are lying on the dining table)

Also I put in a new signature but realized its not showing on my posts...testing to see whether it shows...

Oh there it is..I thought it shows automatically on the old posts too but apparently not..oh well!!

Enjoy your getaway Carly!

Emma I can understand how even the smallest things can tick off TTC anger :hugs:

Desi, I am so inspired by your positivity in the face of things that are quite hard to take :) Hope you fond your rainbow soon :)

Tmb how is the lil peanut treating you? Any more MS?

AFM no news to report except I am swamped in work :( Also feeling weird all weekend with pinches and dizziness. I am scheduled for my 6wk scan anytime between 25th - 30th sep, still have to book an apptment but I am in two minds - I want to go sooner but scared of not seeing anything in there. Later is better but I never got any points for patience, now did I? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->