Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

AFM no news to report except I am swamped in work :( Also feeling weird all weekend with pinches and dizziness. I am scheduled for my 6wk scan anytime between 25th - 30th sep, still have to book an apptment but I am in two minds - I want to go sooner but scared of not seeing anything in there. Later is better but I never got any points for patience, now did I? ;)

I hope so too MolGold...but on the bright side I at least have one beautiful, charming little girl! The +ve is that we conceived her on the very first try and i had no issues at the time. It could have been worse in that my body could have given in before we had her and then we would have been struggling to have just one baby :)! That is what I think when I get down...

I am sure the pinches and pokes will be something you will have to get used to for the next 9 months heeheh...I think if you want the peace of mind, go in for 6 weeks. Here in the US where insurance controls everything, for my first pregnancy I didn't even get to go for a scan until 12 weeks that too because I fought with the company to let me opt for a NST test. After that another scan at 20 weeks and thats it. Sometimes I wish I was still in India,you do get more scans. When I was visiting India earlier this year, I was able to get MRIs, Ultrasounds etc SO EASY...no talking to insurance nothing...walk in and get a scan :)! Loved it!!!!

If you do go for a 5 week scan then be prepared to see very little that way you will not be disappointed...otherwise wait till 6 weeks as that may be a bit better :)! Good luck!!

Where in India do you live? I am from the South..Hyderabad...

Nice tickers Desi :) All if our group (except us pregnant gals) are currently in the TWW. It's exciting as some will be testing very soon :)

Molgold - I know how you feel about that scan. I went at 6+2 (abdominal) and they did see much of anything. What she measured was a week smaller then what it should have been and there was no HB. I left the ultrasound scared. If push it as close to 7 weeks as you can! My ms seems to be over with. Feel a little sick after eating certain things, but it's short lived thankfully :)

Emma, Carly, Laura, Desi - I had a crazy vivid dream this morning that ine of you got your BFP and had it posted on here. I logged on right away and see none of you have posted (and probably haven't tested)....but I'm hoping the dream turns out real in he next few days :)

Btw, today marks 13 weeks which officially puts me further then I made it last time :) Huge sigh of relief :)

Congratulations Tmb :)

No announcement here!

I too hope there may be another BFP within a week or so!

Fingers crossed! I hope at one moment in time we are all pregnant at the same time!

Congrats TMB. I wish and you and envision a happy healthy pregnancy for you.

I wish and envision for the rest of us a BFP this week and a healthy pregnancy after :)! Lets just send +ve thoughts and make it happen, ladies ;)! ;)!!!

Fuschia - When are you planning to test?

Tested this am desi!!! Bfn obviously. Im only 8dpo though. Had some really noticeable twinges on the right yesterday evening. For quite a while. Bit of a tug/pull sensation. Maybe just maybe something was going on in there ! If so... I get a bfp 9dpo earliest so I was silly to test this am really but hey I can't help myself! ! X

Tested this am desi!!! Bfn obviously. Im only 8dpo though. Had some really noticeable twinges on the right yesterday evening. For quite a while. Bit of a tug/pull sensation. Maybe just maybe something was going on in there ! If so... I get a bfp 9dpo earliest so I was silly to test this am really but hey I can't help myself! ! X

Hehehe...those twinges sound like good signs....Now I cannot wait for you test tomorrow :)! :)!

FX ladies in TWW! :) Hoping for a lucky September!

Desi I am from Pune, MH. Yes we can get as many tests as we want but it is expens covers ive for the average Indian with no fertility cover :( Who needs that with 1Bn of us! Anywho, luckily I have maternity cover for these tests that I can claim post delivery.

Laura, I hope you are well. We miss you at the thread.. I guess its near NYC time - yipee you!

Tmb it must be relief to cross that milestone :) I am glad everything is great.. :hugs: You deserve all the happiness

Desi I am from Pune, MH. Yes we can get as many tests as we want but it is expens covers ive for the average Indian with no fertility cover :( Who needs that with 1Bn of us! Anywho, luckily I have maternity cover for these tests that I can claim post delivery.

I agree with you on tests being expensive for the average Indian. Coming from the US I was surprised that I was paying less than half what I pay here AFTER the insurance coverage :)! I also have some back issues and I was paying $80 for one physical therapy session after my insurance coverage and there I was paying about 400/- per session. I was in heaven. I went to physical therapy every day the 4 weeks I was there and it really did help with my lower back issues...

Let us know what you decide about the ultrasound :)!

Struggling this cycle!!!

I have started a TTC journal... thought it might be a bit of therapy for me si am going to give it a go!

I sometimes do this thing where I look back at threads I have commented on in the past 14 months to see people that I talked to are pregnant or have newborns... Its like torture! I don't know why I do it lol.

I have had a few occasions where I have been supporting someone .... e.g. there was a young lady who had a lot of questions about being worried about telling her boss if and when she got pregnant and I reassured her and asked after her for a while and we were talking frequently ... then she got pregnant and there wasn't a word to me and that was that ! She didn't even tell my she got her bfp... just stopped talking to me.

Ah I dunno all this is irrelevant, but as usual I find this the hardest part of my cycle to deal with1

Struggling this cycle!!!

I have started a TTC journal... thought it might be a bit of therapy for me si am going to give it a go!

I sometimes do this thing where I look back at threads I have commented on in the past 14 months to see people that I talked to are pregnant or have newborns... Its like torture! I don't know why I do it lol.

I have had a few occasions where I have been supporting someone .... e.g. there was a young lady who had a lot of questions about being worried about telling her boss if and when she got pregnant and I reassured her and asked after her for a while and we were talking frequently ... then she got pregnant and there wasn't a word to me and that was that ! She didn't even tell my she got her bfp... just stopped talking to me.

Ah I dunno all this is irrelevant, but as usual I find this the hardest part of my cycle to deal with1

Fuschia - I did that too.I started noticing that people I was talking to 3-4 months ago are pregnant now. I am happy for them but then I don't feel like commenting there anymore :(!

May be young woman just forgot to tell you? I don't know. I think if we have to look at it +vely, we have to come up with something that doesn't eat away your spirit..if you know what I mean?

Hang in there........I also feel like I am on this unwanted side i.e. TTC and no BFP where as the others who are on the other side i.e. got BFPs and Pregnant...I stop reading those threads and just stick with the TTC threads.....

Fuschia - I feel ya! That's why I like these small group....we seem more loyal to eachother as there aren't as many of us! I feel like I always get lost in random conversations as it gets to busy. On another site I visit occasionally there are a couple ladies I've been in touch with since I was TTC my lady baby. Some if us also keep in touch on Facebook so we can see pictures and updates. It's hard to find good, supportive ladies!

Just so all you ladies know, I'm sticking around :) I love this group!

Thanks ladies - you both just proved why this group is so amazing!

Made me smile :)

hope you are well... a few days time all will be different and it will be time to find out if any of us have got bfps or alternatively new fresh cycles starting.... preferably the 1st one! I don't know what it is about these few days that get me every time! xx

Awww Tmb hope you're right!! Doubt it'll be me though as I'm thinking I may only be 2dpo :/ I didn't bring my thermometer with me...so don't even know if I ovulated at all :( Hooray for 13 weeks!! :D Awesome hun xx

Fuschia, hoping that you get a bfp in the next few days!! Wouldn't that be awesome :) As for the egg yolk hard thing the other day....bless you!!! That's actually my preference too tho hehe. Wonder if that woman could feel the love?! Haha

Mol ooohhh exciting stuff!! I would also wait for 6 weeks if you can...easier said than done I know haha :/ Just you're more likely to see a little hb as opposed to possibly not seeing one at 5 weeks and stressing out? Either way, looking forward to pics!! :D

Lauraaaaa.....hope you're doing ok hun!! Fx you get that bfp this cycle too!! :)

Desi, hey hun :) Fx for a lovely bfp for you as well!!

Hi ladies. Sorry. I'm here and I'm reading but I'm just not feeling it at the moment. Should have been 20 weeks this weekend so I'm not a happy bunny.
Just know I am reading and supporting, I'm just not really up to posting at the moment.

Well hasn't this thread been busy!!

Shazney - so pleased to hear from you but im sorry about the SA . That's some tough news to hear for you and OH but at least you have something to blame now.

Was advice u received that there was a chance of changing this?Will they do a second SA in case this wasant typical for him?

Hey fuschia, I'm not sure he would have to see a uriilogist or however u spell it to see whats going on. Probably more tests and more money which isn't possible at the moment as saving for other things. At least I have got my daughter. It's strange because a few psychics and mediums have said we will have one together and even one said it's going to be a big surprise so maybe it's just a one off sample and it's got me thinking those tests don't test pre cum so again they are not always 100 per cent.

We haven't got the money for ivf etc but we are gonna give it another year then I am considering donor sperm if OH is happy with it.

I feel your pain see pregnant ladies etc everywhere so I know how you feel with the frustration at times. It's hard ain't it. Even the people who aren't trying seem to get pregnant easy and for some of us it just feels an upheaval struggle.

How is MoldGold, Carly, black barbie, Laura and the others?

I see we have a new lady, welcome desiwannabmom.

Hope your ok Laura. We understand I go through phases of not wanting to post as well :). Just taking it easy xx

Carly thank you :) I will cross my fingers for you - I hope you get a surprise! !

Laura! So pleased to hear from you. Don't worry about posting... its good to know you are still reading though. You can hopefully tell we have all been thinking of you! I can't begin yo understand what you are going through. I just hope and wish that you will get your baby back asap xxxxx

Shazney! I know its still very difficult times but the optimism is back in your words now and that's great :)

Were the psychics recent? Id like to do that! The thing about it being a surprise adds up and what an amazing surprise that will be :)

TOTALLY off topic but is it funny that I read all you UK moms with a British accent in my head??

Ha ha desi it is a bit I think? !

I don't read Tmb with a canadian accent or carly with a Scottish accent or mol with an indian accent! But ill prob start from now!!

Is it something about the way we write? Sometimes American ladies on here will comment on certain phrases I use as they wouldn't use them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->