Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Is it something about the way we write? Sometimes American ladies on here will comment on certain phrases I use as they wouldn't use them x
I think its because I have been watching too many Brit shows on Netflix lately :D :D!

I have an Indian/American mix accent after living here for 13 years!

I have a pretty typical British accent I think. Typical of the south. .. anyway!

I love Brit accent - typical of anglo obsessed Indians I think. Or maybe its Hugh Grant ;) I have no real accent as such, thanks to working with UK, US and French teams. I think my English is a mix of all these influences as well.

I am sorry you girls are feeling down Emma and Laura :( I love you girls :hugs: and the only people whose pregnancy announcements have me happier are in this thread. I hope my sticking around giving news of how its going is ok with you... since you are my partners in the TTC struggle sometimes more than DH. I think Tmb will agree.

I am glad Shaz that you are thinking positively and you have a plan!

Barbie must be so close to delivering now!

Carly I hope you caught it - what fun it would be if we get BFPS all around! :dust:

Hello ladies, I've just been reading you guys posts!!! I have an appt today to make sure lil girl is developing the way she should as I am still losing weight. I guess the positive thing about it is that I don't have to workout so hard after the pregnancy!!! My appt is in another 2 hours so I will update everyone 2morrow on that. As of this Friday I will have 4 weeks to go!!!. So, I will be going to my weekly appt. I am so scared and praying and hoping I have a safe and healthy baby. This pregnancy has really scared the crap out of me giving the fact that I am skin and bones from where I was before I got preggo. Just praying that she is a healthy beautiful baby girl!!!

If you believe in prayer:hugs:.... Keep me in your prayers today!!!

Carly thank you :) I will cross my fingers for you - I hope you get a surprise! !

Laura! So pleased to hear from you. Don't worry about posting... its good to know you are still reading though. You can hopefully tell we have all been thinking of you! I can't begin yo understand what you are going through. I just hope and wish that you will get your baby back asap xxxxx

Shazney! I know its still very difficult times but the optimism is back in your words now and that's great :)

Were the psychics recent? Id like to do that! The thing about it being a surprise adds up and what an amazing surprise that will be :)

Thanks, one was a year ago she said a surprise so unexpected or unplanned within 2 years which would be sep next year but even if the timing is out she said she still sees it happening at some point, the other one was last year march he said February this year well my great gran did come through and say that I never met her on earth but that was wrong which hurt because it's off a family member so that's maybe why I'm struggling at times to get my head round it all at times.

Xxx

Well, came back to work afterwards!!! She is up to 5 pounds and has chubby cheeks!! I check in at 6am on 10/17/14 and she will be taken around 8am!!! I am super stoked, I don't think I was this scared with my son. But, for some reason I am soooo scared with her!!!:wacko:

Oh yeah and she is head down already!!!

I hope you don't read my posts with a Scottish accent Fuschia....I'm as Yorkshire as they come!! Haha ;)

Nice to hear from you all, and Shaz the optimism is awesome :D It's great to have a game plan :) Good luck twwers!! :)

Mol you'd better stick around!! Lol we'd miss you guys if you buggered off!! Plus I like living vicariously through yiu guys - dealing with the joys of cooking a baby :D

Wonderful news Barbie!! Not long to go now

Today was super busy for me and I was surprised how less I thought of TWW and BFP and pregnancy and babies in general.

The rest of this week is busy for me as well so that will help it all go through quicker.

Mol - Did you decide when you are going for that Ultrasound? I remember my first ultrasound..it felt "so real"...it was amazing..

Lol carly.. sorry I got confused there! Silly me. The Scottish accent reading will probably stick now though ha!!

Are you having a nice time away?

Good to hear you have been busy desi and mind off ttc- they are good days!

Barbie- very excited for you!!

Shazney- sounds like the psychic experiences were good and bad!
Hope the surprise pregnancy will come true though! Xx

Your temps look awesome Emma :)
I tested last night and it was negative.
Bleurgh. At least I won't be ok AF in NYC

Emma - Did you test today or are you still out of tests?

Laura - :hugs: Did you use an IC? I can't believe how close your trip is!

How's everyone else today?

Yup was an IC

Have a job interview tomorrow so that should distract me

I really really want to test but I am at best only 8 DPO....I know I will not get anything even if I test.....gosh..this is hard not to test...but it would be even worse if I test and of course it will be a BFN at this stage..not sure which stage is worse..test and get disappointed or not test at all...

I think this could be your cycle Emma!! Chart is starting to look a little triphasic....wouldn't that be amazeballs!!! :D We're having a great time thanks hun :)

Ahhh sorry about bfn Laura :( Still in it tho!! Fx for you and Woohoo for impending NYC trip!!!

Desi good luck hun :) Hopefully you'll get your bfp in the next few days :) I got my bfp with Isaac at 7dpo, but I believe it isn't the norm to get it so early? Hasn't stopped me testing tho (if by some miracle I'm 7dpo, not 3dpo as I feel I really am lol)

:hi: everyone else, hope all is well!!! X

I gave up...I used a IC and in person I feel like I see a white line NOT pink mostly like a evap..tried to take a pic but don't see anythign there...I think I am just seeing shadows and lines in my head now..ugh..

Attachments

• Invert1.png
    Invert1.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5189.JPG
    IMG_5189.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies! !

Thanks everyone for your positivity :)

I have not tested today no! I got a bfn yesterday though so im not feelingtoo hopeful. .. although I know it could change.

Re my temps... yeah they arw pretty good and not the typical for me! Although hubby says hes bee pretty hot in bed these last few nights so that could explain that!

I have not bought any tests. ... asked dh if we should maybe buy a test and he said no! He belevs I should only ever test if I miss af... how much money would I have saved in 14 months if I only ever did that lol!!

Laura. .. its rubbish getting bfn but still could change. .. regardless. . No af in nyc is great anyway!

Desi- sorry I can't see anything. ... but the time I spent staring at my ics yesterday- I don't think my brain is willing to analyse any more at the mo!!

Xxxx

Oh and good luck with job interview laura!! I hope you get it !

Yes, I feel stupid that I even tested. I will try to hold off on it. Yes, so much money we waste on the tests...

When is AF due for you Fuschia?

Laura - Good luck at tomorrows interview! Is it one on one or a panel interview? Will you test before or after the interview? I'm crossing my fingers nice and tight for you :)

Desi - I don't see anything either...sorry. Please do not feel silly as we all have done it and do do it! This group is notorious for testing ridiculously early!

Carly - Glad you are having fun :) We are trying to plan a little getaway between Christmas and New Years....I'm hoping it all pans out!

Barbie - All will be fine, have no fear. You're probably a little more scared this time as you somewhat know what to expect....that creates more fear then the unknown sometimes :) Hang in there!

Mol - Did you book that us yet?

Fuschia - I think you should go buy a test! Haha....bad influence, sorry :) Your chart does look lovely :) and maybe DH is warm because you're a prego furnace! Hehe

I actually do see a line when I look on my phone Desi....can't say I can tell what colour it is tho! :/ I do believe I have constant line eye too tho!! Lol...If it is a line then fx it darkens!! :D

Tmb sounds awesome :) Where are you planning on going?

Emma, really hoping those temps are going to lead to your bfp!! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"