Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Morning ladies.

Found a stray test today. That 25miu one I had from before and its a bfn.

Tbh I am feeling that it's very unlikely now! I think if I implanted 9dpo then the test I did would show a little something.

Obv I know im not out till af shows but I think itw looking unlikely!

Temp still up but has dropped from yesterday x hope you all have a lovely day today! Im off to work xx

Sorry about the bfn Emma :-( still time though :)

Period is due today for me and is currently missing. I don't want to test until at least tomorrow

Yeah not the beststart to the day! But hey Im used to BFNs now!

I have my fingeres crosse for you Laura - have you had your interview??/ Did itgo well?

If I dont get my BFP this cycle, it means when I go to Alton Towers, I can roller coaster to the max which I love so thats a pretty cool silver lining!

You laies know what I would rather have though! Fertility Clinic still havent got back to me.

Just had to cancel my blood test for tomorrow morning - I had thought tomorrow would be cd1 or 2 but as I oved late I dont think it wil be. Its a bit of a struggle to get these tests done at the right time!

Hey

Yeah had my interview. Went well but I was 15 mins late due to being sent to the wrong building, so don't think I have a chance with that one

So Fuschia = Emma?

Hang in there Emma..I love roller coasters too so I would be pretty excited about that..

I am not testing until the weekend, I have decided. There is no point. I obsessed over it all yesterday and its not worth it...

Sorry about the bfn, Emma. The roller coasters sound fun! I use to love them but since my last LO I get motion sickness a lot easier.

Laura - No sign of the witch? No spotting or anything? That's silly that they sent you to the wrong building....they shouldn't hold it against you.

Desi - Good will power!

Carly - Are you home now? Or in your way home? Have you tested again?

Hey :) Ooh sorry about the bfn Emma...hoping you have a late implanter girl!!!

Laura!!! Reallyyyyy reallyyyyyy hoping af stays away for quite a while now!! It's looking good so far and of you test tomorrow, plz plz let us know the result! Well done you for holding out!!

Tmb I tested this morning about 6am lol. There was nothing but a water mark tho :( I still have no idea if I'm 8dpo or 4dpo lol :/ Hate the waiting game! Still on our jollies....don't go home til tomorrow :)

Good luck when you get around to testing Desi :)

Mol, did you decide when to go for the scan hun? Is fil on the mend?

Shaz, hope you're doing Ok hun? I forgot where you are in your cycle?

I'm fine carlywarly, ovulated yesterday I'm sure of it, tests can be hard to read tho sometimes. super frisky past two days. Plenty of BDing going on lol not like me but sex is more fun now! I'm on day 13 today of cycle 26 haha sorry too much info

How u getting on? X

Meh. Witch is here. And won't be able to try this month because of our holiday.

I'm fine carlywarly, ovulated yesterday I'm sure of it, tests can be hard to read tho sometimes. super frisky past two days. Plenty of BDing going on lol not like me but sex is more fun now! I'm on day 13 today of cycle 26 haha sorry too much info

How u getting on? X

Whoop!! Go you!! Lol Hopefully as well as having fun, you'll also get a baby!! ;)

I'm not sure how I'm getting on....general not my month kind of feeling :/

Aw. Sorry Laura.. life doesn't seem fair sometimes but I am hoping NYC will cheer you up!

Who is testing today :) let us know! FX FX FX!! Sorry for the BFNs Emma, Carly and Desi. I really want a bunch of BFPs here :dust:

AFM I am tempted to go in this Saturday but I am not even 6 weeks. It will only be an assurance scan if the babys ok AND I will have to go next week anyway. SO I decided to go next week because I think the earliest I can hear a HB would b 6w+ right ladies>

Aw. Sorry Laura.. life doesn't seem fair sometimes but I am hoping NYC will cheer you up!

Who is testing today :) let us know! FX FX FX!! Sorry for the BFNs Emma, Carly and Desi. I really want a bunch of BFPs here :dust:

AFM I am tempted to go in this Saturday but I am not even 6 weeks. It will only be an assurance scan if the babys ok AND I will have to go next week anyway. SO I decided to go next week because I think the earliest I can hear a HB would b 6w+ right ladies>

I don't have any symptoms so I tested this a.m. BFN - plain blank white test strip. I should be 10 DPO today so I have no hope left. I have a feeling I am already out though...I don't know it just feels like it!!!

Mol - Yes, if you go before 6 weeks you may be disappointed if you don't hear a heart beat best to go next week :)!

In other news, we just relocated to a different state here and I didn't have a OBGYN and now I finally chose one and set up a consultation appt with her on Oct 1. If AF does show, I at least have something to look forward to. I plan to tell her about my history and see if she can do an u/s or HCG to figure out if there is any scar tissue or blockage after my surgery to remove the ovary....so I will be looking forward to that...

Emma - I know the feeling..I just want this to be over and my AF to be here so I can move on to the next month already...

Hey all :)

Awh Mol its too exciting!! Think you should wait til 6 weeks, but you may be lucky and still see a tiny hb a bit before 6 weeks...guess you're just bursting to see teeny peanut tho!! Sooo hard to not go!! Lol :)

I tested today and got same as you Desi! I'm either 9dpo or 5dpo. I think either way I am out :/ If 9dpo I should have had a bfp, if 5dpo probably too long between donation and ovulation :( I'm determined not to test til at least Tues now - if AF doesn't come in the meantime xx

No hun this cycle he wasn't able to :/ It only took one donation a cycle both cycles I properly conceived before though x

Im sorry Laura :( wish I could wave a wand and make it right for all of us here!!

Im emotional today and af due... just waiting for her - which is obviously a hoot !

Awww Emma, was so hoping it was your month when temps were high!! Frigging evil witch! :( Well...you'll be able to ride at Alton towers at least (not that that's what you'd prefer)

I feel like AF is coming already! Wondering what's going on with my bod!! :(

She's just arrived! Right on time :)

Yes I have gor alton towers to keep me going and then we are ob holiday in lanzarote.

Ovulation for me this month is probably going to happen somewhere between alton towers and my week in lanzarote as they are 1 week apart. Will mean that the blood test 7dpo won't happen because ill be on holiday!

I am going to ring on Monday to see if I can get in to do blood test cd4 (Tuesday) but likelihood is that it will be too late notice. No idea hoe ill get these tests done eventually!

Meh. Witch is here. And won't be able to try this month because of our holiday.

Ugh..sorry Laura..............I have known many people who get pregnant after a holiday break because they seem to be more relaxed about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->