Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Emma,
Sorry to hear witch is here.......that sucks.........but atleast you will move on to the next cycle now..

AFM - I tested today again (why in the heck did I do that?) start white test strip..I locked myself in the bathroom and took a few minutes to cry about it but then my daughter woke up and came and knocked on the door saying she wanted to pee...and so life goes on. Made me realize I should first be thankful for who I have a beautiful daughter :)!

Also wondering what they are checking for you when you go for the blood work? I need to go with a game plan with my dr. appt on Oct 1.

I think they are purely checking that I am ovulating and that my progestegone levels etc are normal for the different parts of cycle.

I need to do that then I can try and get further. .. see if they will refer me for any other tests otherwise its down to us to go private. We know this though and so can prepare . Contacted a fertility acupuncturist today who is also nutritionist. So I think I may give that a go! As a last effort before we may have to go to clinic in 5 or 6 months x

Emma,
Sorry to hear witch is here.......that sucks.........but atleast you will move on to the next cycle now..

AFM - I tested today again (why in the heck did I do that?) start white test strip..I locked myself in the bathroom and took a few minutes to cry about it but then my daughter woke up and came and knocked on the door saying she wanted to pee...and so life goes on. Made me realize I should first be thankful for who I have a beautiful daughter :)!

Also wondering what they are checking for you when you go for the blood work? I need to go with a game plan with my dr. appt on Oct 1.

Sorry about the bfn hun :( Still time tho...I wasn't going to test but I did lol and got another bfn too!!

Temp dropped this am for me! Af today or tomorrow :( Hope everyone is ok!!

Temp dropped this am for me! Af today or tomorrow :( Hope everyone is ok!!

Oh noo..sorry to hear that..

will you be trying again next cycle?

I have NO clue about temps and charting..I should read up on that and get me a thermometer...

Morning ladies

Sorry to hear that Carly I hope it's just a blip.

If not we can all support each other as we face another cycle!

I feel the lowest I have been seen we started at the mo. I usually move on quite quickly but I'm so emotional!! Had an outburst yest which I've never done and burst into tears this am already!!

It's a combination of things... Just fed up and worried it's gone on this long for starts. I think reflexology helps me level out and keep my hormones under control so I feel more chilled and I missed it this time . Also a lot of people me and dd know have recently had siblings and dd Is saying things like ' mummy- my not got a brother' with a little sad face so this is obviously not helping!

Hate being this way but if I get it out of my system hopefully I can move on :)

Aw thanks Desi....I will probably try again this cycle but will have to wait and see I guess :/ Did you test today? Hope you get your bfp hun!! Still in with a chance :) Charting has its up sides...but can also add to the stress :/ lol. If one temp is too high/low after ov it can send the mind into overdrive! Lol...I like to temp so I can make sure I ovulate....that's about the only up side for me lol.

Awww Emma bless you! It's sooo freaking hard to deal with sometimes isn't it!! I was like that a couple of cycles ago...just broke down and was so depressed for days. Darla has to bring me round sometimes. Too much stuff to deal with...but you gotta deal with it to get what you want. It's a big blummin catch 22 isn't it!! :( Gotta be tough when little one is asking about it too tho!! Nothing like pressure is there!! Lol :/ I'm sure your time will come soon tho...and all this will be a distant memory (no consolation at all atm tho eh?!).

I haven't even gone to bed just yet...its 2:18 a.m. here and I have been trying to finish up something for a Monday meeting at work....at least I didn't stress about it while I was working....now I need to go sleep before my 2 yr old wakes up in roughly 4 hours :(!

Thanks for understanding Carly :)
Sometimes you need to feel sorry for yourself for a while !

This am my daughter asked if I have a baby in my tummy lol of only she knew! She's just very interested in it all at the mo.

I need my reflexologist !! I now really think it helps.

Awwww xx Are you going to book an appointment for reflexologist soon or after tww this time? X

As soon as I can! I think it keeps my hormones balanced - I felt so chilled after I started reflexology!

Now I'm really noticing not having it- as soon as that lady lands back in this country I will be going to see her asap lol

Just had a visit from my friend and her kiddies and felt tearful at first but got better !

Are you back from holiday now ? X

Lol :) Well I really hope it works wonders for you hun! :)

Yep we came home friday - had such a brill time. Not long til you bugger off eh?! Exciting x

Emma - I hate reading what you are going thru :( I hate that this journey is turning in to such a process. Just know that's it's okay to feel what you are feeling, and feel free to talk with us as much as you need....sometimes getting it all out helps a lot! Are you going to get your bloodwork done? A day or two difference shouldn't change things in the early part of your cycle....I had my day 3 bw on day 2 and it was no problem. I also had day my 7dpo bw at 3dpo once (and although my progesterone was low, it still showed o). I really think you should try to get it done this cycle....it will at least give you reassurance that you are indeed ovulating and your progesterone is high enough to hold a pregnancy. Might alleviate some stress of TTC this cycle to get that done :) Bug hugs to you :hugs:

Carly - Sorry about the temp drop....that sucks! I guess you did O around donation time then? Glad your home, and do happy you had a good getaway. Is little man a good traveller?

Desi - Hope you got a little sleep before dd woke up?! Did you get the project done?

Laura - I hope you are doing okay :) Thinking of you....

Afm - I'm in a bit of a slump as well. I'm feeling very alone right now. DH has been working such long hours, and then when he does get home he seems so detached. I know he's probably just stressed and tired from work but it leaves me feeling down. I really hope this changes when work slows down in the next few weeks.....he's literally had like 12 days off in the last 120 days or so, and most days he's gone for 10 to 14 hours! Feels like I'm living with a roommate instead of a husband lately! Sorry to complain....just feeling down :(

Hey hun thank you :) He's a really good traveller, was only a 2 a bit hour drive so not bad :)

Sorry about hubby's long hours hun....gotta be hard, like passing ships! Also feeling like a single parent? :/ Hope it all settles soon. Probably heightened emotions too with the pregnancy eh? X

Tmb - made me well up again! Thank you so much.

Such a unique thing we have here - a mutual understanding and support - nothing like anything else i have in real life!

The blood work- well I will call tomorrow to ask if they can fit me in for cd 4 (tues) but if they can't then I will have to book an appointment for the cycle after this one based on a good guess . Unless they can fit me in on wed (cd 5) do u think that will be ok? He told e between cd 1 -4 but starting on a Saturday isn't helpful! My original appointment was Friday but Obv that was cd 32 so no good !

Unless I ovulate early ( cd 16 ish) then 2 dpo will be the latest I can have the test this cycle because of my holiday - asumming that I ov around cd 19 again
. So liklihood is that I will be waiting till next cycle for that 1 anyway.

I'm sorry about hubby not being around much. When pregnant you just want to be around him too don't you. I guess he must be tired and stressed as he works so much and prob doesn't notice he appears detached ?? If there is something bothering him also he may not want to burden you with it too . I know my hubby does that - keeps it in and tries to work through it himself but when I eventually get it out of him he feels so much better! Hopefully you get a chance to have a good chat xx

So BFN this a.m. stark white..as white as it can get hehehe....

Still couple of days for AF arrival but I am cramping already....not sure whats up...

Hey Girls,

Carly glad you had a good break and I hope AF stays away!

Desi hope you get a BFP :) we need some here!

Laura hun, I read in your journal that youre planning on leaving BnB. I hope you come back and if you dont, you will be in our thoughts. Have a good trip to NYC!

Emma I am sorry AF showed up. You inspire us all so much with your trying new things and being upbeat. And you know we are here for you when you are feeling low :hugs: I hope your cd2 tests go well and ovulation is confirmed.

BTW, I know that HSG really flushes out all the goo in the tubes ( that can be a result of previous pregnancies/MC in my case) and many folks concieve post an HSG including me. Is a HyCOSy the same? I think it has to do with the dye. Find out and choose your procedure.

Tmb I can really echo your feelings. Both DH and I work for MNCs and have crazy work schedules as it is. I am out from 8am to 9pm and he from 9am to 10 pm. yeah I know. We only catch up on weekends mostly.

These days its been worse with FIL still in hospital. Hes better but we will require full time nurse at home once hes back. DH stays back most nights at the hospital, MIL stays all day. I am camping with my parents as I am not allowed to drive long hours to work anymore so I catch the bus here.

So all of last weekend was spent in me going back home, cooking, cleaning (what a mess!!) and stocking up on supplies, visiting the hospital. I am litterally tired to my bones. This weekend has not been a holiday :( And DH fell ill, so I sort of got to spend a day with him in bed and talked him out of going to the hospital for the night. Hes fine, back there and I am back at my parents place, missing him. I think we are going to be apart most weeks for my 1st tri. :(
* enough ranting for today ;)

Awh poor you Mol...lots and lots on :( Hope things settle for you soon!! Looking forward to seeing your scan pic too when you have one :) x

Hi ladies !!! We'll im in much higher spirits today you will be happy to hear!

I tend to have intense slumps but lucky for me they don't last long .
The hycosy thing - I had looked online and they seem to be the same thing but one uses x Ray to look and the other ultra sound I think!

Frustrating that I can't do the blood tests this cycle but I'd rather be on holiday!! I'm going to book the tests for roughly when I think I'll need them next cycle .

Hubby and I have talked which was good- we are taking it easy this cycle and going to try and relax. I might still do opks though ... But atm we aren't bding at all because the week when we do is a bit of a burden on us and we don't look forward to it so we are gonna be crazy and start having sex when throughout the month and make it nice again!

How are you all?

Carly- what's happened with your cycle? Any more tests?

Desi- Same q!

Tmb and mol- hope you are both well and you have been able to get a little quality time in with dhs

Shazney- hope your still around and still feeling positive . Are things better with you and oh now you have a plan?

Laura- as always - thinking of u!

Barbie - hope your well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"