Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Ladies, I have been up since 2:15 a.m. and its almost 4:00 now.....I didn't test yesterday as it was getting too dang depressive so when I woke at 2:15 (daughter woke me up) I decided to POAS and I saw a very very very slight line...I think? I don't even if its a line. AF is due today/tomororow..then I tired to go back to sleep tossed and turned for another hour and then POASed again and I see the same faint faint faint faint faint times infinity line....not getting too excited as I am already 13/14 DPO and I feel like if it was anything the line should be darker by now...........I can try taking a picture but I doubt you will see anything...as its probably nothing...

I am attaching 3 pics....first test was FMU pic taken at 2.5 hours later, SMU pic taken 1.5 hrs later. The first pic on the black counter top, I feel like I see nothing but then in the next two pics moved to the white toilet seat, I feel like I see something especially in the second picture. The line is more prominent now than it is when I first POASed...not sure if that factors in to anything??Thoughts??I am getting nervous, freaked out and don't want to wake husband to tell him or ask him to look...

Attachments

• IMG_5212.jpg
    IMG_5212.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies !!! We'll im in much higher spirits today you will be happy to hear!

I tend to have intense slumps but lucky for me they don't last long .
The hycosy thing - I had looked online and they seem to be the same thing but one uses x Ray to look and the other ultra sound I think!

Frustrating that I can't do the blood tests this cycle but I'd rather be on holiday!! I'm going to book the tests for roughly when I think I'll need them next cycle .

Hubby and I have talked which was good- we are taking it easy this cycle and going to try and relax. I might still do opks though ... But atm we aren't bding at all because the week when we do is a bit of a burden on us and we don't look forward to it so we are gonna be crazy and start having sex when throughout the month and make it nice again!

How are you all?

Carly- what's happened with your cycle? Any more tests?

Desi- Same q!

Tmb and mol- hope you are both well and you have been able to get a little quality time in with dhs

Shazney- hope your still around and still feeling positive . Are things better with you and oh now you have a plan?

Laura- as always - thinking of u!

Barbie - hope your well x

Hey you Hun
I'm feeling half and half but I have had a better feeling to the weeks ahead rather than dread so half positive and half wary, it's better with OH but at the back of my mind I can't help thinking I have a choice even if it's a difficult one, AF is due on the 30th or 1st and someone has passed to the other side so I am really hoping that this is a sign a baby is going to come into the world for us soon

How are u doing?

OMG Desi that looks so promising! I say you hold your pee for 4-5 hours and test again. Or wait till tommorow :) thats what I looked like at 7dpo :)

Shaz I am glad you're going forward, though I can understand you have your doubts. :hugs: we are here should you need us.

How is everyone else?

OMG Desi that looks so promising! I say you hold your pee for 4-5 hours and test again. Or wait till tommorow :) thats what I looked like at 7dpo :)

Shaz I am glad you're going forward, though I can understand you have your doubts. :hugs: we are here should you need us.

How is everyone else?

Mol - DId that but still the faint faint again..work is SUPER busy today and we have an inspection on our new home this afternoon so I am glad I am preoccupied today...I think next I will test again tomorrow..

What worries me also is that I am 13/14 DPO and I am getting such faint lines...wondering if its ok to get such faint lines at this far in the game....

Hey Desi hun wow girl thats a definite bfp!!! Woohoo!!! The line doesn't look super faint to me!! Bottom ones look about right!!! Eek how exciting!!! Can't wait for your test tomorrow now :D

Emma so glad you are feeling better now hun :) My af hasn't shown yet so thinking I did ov later - tomorrow or Thursday probably now xx

Hey Desi hun wow girl thats a definite bfp!!! Woohoo!!! The line doesn't look super faint to me!! Bottom ones look about right!!! Eek how exciting!!! Can't wait for your test tomorrow now :D

Emma so glad you are feeling better now hun :) My af hasn't shown yet so thinking I did ov later - tomorrow or Thursday probably now xx

Carly, the only thing is that all these lines came up WAY PAST the time...they were at like 15-20 min mark and they dried darker..,..soo..it worries me a bit..

Are you testing if AF hasn't arrived???

Desi - there are easily visible lines there they are bps or evaps. If they came up very late it's poss they are evaps but only time will tell!
Fingers crossed xx

Ah that's strange...but maybe they were there faintly within the time limit? I really hope this is it for you though hun! Do you know how sensitive the tests are? I tested with a 25miu today that I bought from the local shop and it's stark white - that's why I'm convinced it'll be tomorrow or Thursday. Just hope AF isn't awol for no reason...or for a medical reason :/ Hope you get a darker line within time limit tomorrow hun! X

Thanks Emma and Carly. One of the tests I took had a faint WHITE line at the 6 min mark that later turned slightly pink (didn't keep track of when it turned pink as I checked it after a few hours). I will test again tomorrow. I haven't share this with anyone except this BnB, not even my husband....

Desi - I'd say that's a BFP! If you look on page 88 you will see how light my lines were on my cheapies at 13dpo. I had also tested at 11 and 12 DPO and they wee negative. Go buy a better test and I'm sure there will be a clear line! I took a Clearblue (blue dye) in the afternoon at 13dpo and it showed way clearer then the cheapies (it's on page 89).

Emma - Glad you've gotten out of your slump....I always found the first week of my cycle the hardest. When do you get away? Is it with DH and DD or just a girls trip?

Laura - Glad to see you posted in your journal again :) You are one tough lady and I love that you do not let others get the best of you!

Carly - Any sign of AF?

Shazney - How are you doing and where are you at cycle wise? Hope you are well :)

Barbie - How are you holding up? How's the weather where you live? Hot?!?!

Emma - Did you get your scan booked yet?

Desi I hope it is a BFP!!!!!

Fuschia- I am doing well, just counting down my days. 23 to go!!!!

AFM-It's getting harder and harder for me to concentrate at work. Everyone is asking why I didn't take off a week before the baby gets here. Told them I am trying to save up my time so that I can have 10 weeks to be off from work.. :) So, they are taking her on the 17th and my last day at work until Jan 2nd will be on the 16th :)!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Desi I hope it is a BFP!!!!!

Fuschia- I am doing well, just counting down my days. 23 to go!!!!

AFM-It's getting harder and harder for me to concentrate at work. Everyone is asking why I didn't take off a week before the baby gets here. Told them I am trying to save up my time so that I can have 10 weeks to be off from work.. :) So, they are taking her on the 17th and my last day at work until Jan 2nd will be on the 16th :)!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

With my first I went a week over due and the last two weeks I got so tired of going to work because everyone who saw me would keep asking me "Are you still here?". I got so frustrated so I worked from home the last few days. They had a "baby pool" going for me and whoever guessed the correct date was going to split the money half with me/baby and everyone wanted to be right with the correct due date...if they were all wrong then baby was going to get ALL the money...the baby pool ended at 12:00 p.m. on Dec 2nd and my daughter was born Dec 2nd at 2:20 p.m. LOL!!!!

I don't know what time it is there....but have you tested again Desi???!! :D

Tmb no af yet hun, must have ov'd later as I suspected pffft lol

Shaz hope you're doing well. ..not long til you test!

Hope everyone else is doing really well xx

I don't know what time it is there....but have you tested again Desi???!! :D

Tmb no af yet hun, must have ov'd later as I suspected pffft lol

Shaz hope you're doing well. ..not long til you test!

Hope everyone else is doing really well xx

Carly, Thank you! It is 4:30 a.m. right now but I have been up since 2:30. I am waking up consistently right on dot at 2:30 every single day. So I took a test at 2:30 with FMU and then again at 3:30 with SMU (I feel like I have a UTI though...persistent burning sensation etc..need to call the doc about that today). Anyways today the lines appeared within 2 min and I am attaching a pic. Top test is not as dark (2:30), second one is pretty prominent (taken at 3:30)...not as dark as the control line but darker than yesterday....

I think this group definitely has some magic powers...because the only thing I did differently this month is this group and I BDed every day the week of ovulation and didn't skip any days...and binge watched Midwives in my TWW...(completed all 3 seasons)...

Attachments

• IMG_5216_edited.jpg
    IMG_5216_edited.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
:wohoo: Desi!!!!! What a beautiful bfp!!! :) Sooooo happy for you!!!! Yay!!! Have you told DH yet? :D

:wohoo: Desi!!!!! What a beautiful bfp!!! :) Sooooo happy for you!!!! Yay!!! Have you told DH yet? :D

I finally caved almost near bedtime yesterday......I had bought the "I am a big sister" book months ago when we started trying (esp. since I got pregnant on the first try with my daughter, i wanted to be prepared). Later we discovered my cyst and i pretty much hid that book with my clothes. We moved so really had to hide it all along from DH. I finally had my chance. I handed the book to my daughter and asked her to go ask daddy to read it for her. She went and handed him that book. The expression on his face as soon as he saw the book was priceless...:)!

:yipee:OMG Desi Yay!! That :bfp: IS beautiful!! Wow.. after all that heartache you do deserve this! :wohoo:

And yay lucky thread - come on, lets get us more :bfp: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->