Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

:yipee:OMG Desi Yay!! That :bfp: IS beautiful!! Wow.. after all that heartache you do deserve this! :wohoo:

And yay lucky thread - come on, lets get us more :bfp: !!

Thanks Mol! Still hasn't sunk in. I might go for blood work either tomororw or dayafter after calling the doctor today.

Its proving to be such a lucky thread. I hope everyone gets a BFP!!!!!!

Are you excited and looking forward to your ultrasound this weekend?

Yes I am.. its either this Fri or Sat. :)

It is a lucky thread isn't it, only judging by the quality of friends I made here. I don't even want to check any other 1st tri / pregnancy thread - unless You or tmb join one. Let me know!

Which reminds me, there is one thing I was thinking of discussing with you all but I wasn't sure how you guys would feel about it since its still a TTC group. But I thought theres no one else better to talk to. Hope you guys don't mind.

I was pondering over a pregnancy announcement after 8 weeks.. but I know how much those can hurt someone TTC - I will tell everyone close personally first but there may be someone I may miss out on, and I don't want to risk that.

So while its different for everyone, I think no online pregnancy announcements for me. I've been hurt a lil by many and there may be someone as sensitive after long term TTC. Maybe when I hold my LO I will put up a birth announcement. What do you girls think?

It is a lucky thread isn't it, only judging by the quality of friends I made here. I don't even want to check any other 1st tri / pregnancy thread - unless You or tmb join one. Let me know!

Which reminds me, there is one thing I was thinking of discussing with you all but I wasn't sure how you guys would feel about it since its still a TTC group. But I thought theres no one else better to talk to. Hope you guys don't mind.

I was pondering over a pregnancy announcement after 8 weeks.. but I know how much those can hurt someone TTC - I will tell everyone close personally first but there may be someone I may miss out on, and I don't want to risk that.

So while its different for everyone, I think no online pregnancy announcements for me. I've been hurt a lil by many and there may be someone as sensitive after long term TTC. Maybe when I hold my LO I will put up a birth announcement. What do you girls think?

Mol, Speaking from my past experience here on BnB I loved all the support I got from being in a thread where everyone was due at the same time. We had a lot of fun and a lot of the times we were feeling the same symptoms etc. I plan to be active in this thread for sure and then another thread with similar due dates if that makes sense....

I told my sister at 6 weeks last pregnancy, my parents and inlaws at only 10 weeks (I didn't want them to worry too much in case something were to happen), told close friends/ other extended family in person (or phone call in my case since we are far away from everyone) after 13 weeks for my first pregnancy. I will probably do something similar. We had professional pregnancy pics done and a few weeks before my due date I simply changed my profile pic to one of those and other extended friends/family got to know (if they hadn't heard already) then finally when baby was here husband/I called close friends/family and for the rest we just put up a Facebook announcement with baby's picture and stats. That worked for us....

Ah bless you :) It iis different for everyone and if that's what you feel you should do then good for you. Although I would personally hope people would be happy for you regardless of their own circumstances. Xx

Af here for me!! :/ New cycle new hope :D

Awww...carly..hang in there...yes, new cycle and new hope. Fxxed for next cycle...how many times are you going to get a donation this month? Do you have to line that up ahead of time?

Thanks hun :) Just 1 donation and yeah I'll message him today with possible dates xx

TMB- I'm okay been having contractions all night and all morning. Sitting on a heating pad now!!! It just turned Fall here so it's just now getting cooler. Now I have to turn the heater on in the mornings in my truck.

Congrats Desi!!!!!!!!!! That's the way mine were looking, getting darker everyday!!!!!!!!!

Well- congrats desi its wonderful news :)

The way you told do is beautiful and I may just have to borrow that as it would work perfectly for us too! The only thing I have thought is when I get my bfp (check me with the optimism today!) if I tell dd she will be telling everyone lol.

Mol - as Carly says do what you feel is right for you. People will be happy for you and if they feel a lil jelous then that's ok- it's just the way of the world. It's the announcements followed up with moaning about being too tired and sick etc that wind me up! You so deserve this baby and you deserve to tell people as and when you want to :)

Carly- welcome to the other side! Here's our 1st tweet
- waiting to on again! Hope ad is kind to u - I'm pretty much done now and it was pretty heavy but I like that!!

Xx

Well- congrats desi its wonderful news :)

The way you told do is beautiful and I may just have to borrow that as it would work perfectly for us too! The only thing I have thought is when I get my bfp (check me with the optimism today!) if I tell dd she will be telling everyone lol.

She slept with the book and woke up and wanted to take it to school and sat in her car seat with the book. I literally had to peel it away from her. I have a feeling she will say something along the lines of baby/big sister BUT she is VERY into babies right now i.e. feeds the dolls bottles, changes diapers etc so I think everyone at school will think she is talking about that...at least I hope :D

One thing - have you ladies heard of a vision board/law of attraction? It has worked for me in the past. I don;'t make an elaborate board out of it but just take small post it notes and stick it on a wall/computer monitor that I can see every day. I do this for most things in life and so far whatever I have written in the last 4 years or so of doing it it has definiltey worked. Its uncanny and sounds crazy but it works - talking from personal experience so definitely try it ladies. I also write announcements ahead of time and you will not believe it but before my daughter was born, I drafted a birth announcement and put her weight on there...I said she would be born 7lbs 7 oz - and my dr. the whole time said she would be around 5-6 lbs because I am small and my sisters and I were small when we were born but lo and behold she came out at 7lbs 7 oz.....try it....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_attraction

Hey desi it's an interesting idea. Perhaps worth trying :)

Hope your all ok today ladies xxx

Thanks Emma :) Glad you're done AF!! Here's counting down to +opk day hun xx

Desi very interesting idea indeed, might have to give it a shot too xx

How is everyone today?

Emma, Carly, Yes its an idea that is not going to cost you anything and if anything will keep you thinking positively about the future and life in general...

This has been around a long while but it kind of became BIG after Oprah took in on a few years ago....

As for me, I am feeling ok more tired than before. Had bloodwork done and it confirmed the pregnancy so that was a relief....

Mol, How are you feeling? Any morning sickness?

Barbie, How are you doing? When was the date you were going to have the baby again?

I hope others are doing well too....

great to have your pregnancy confirmed, Desi.

How is everyone? very quiet here today!

AFM Scan day tomorrow!

Desi they are taking her on the 17th of next month. Been having contractions, just want her to hold out until then. I go in at 6 that morning and they will start surgery around 8.

Hello ladies :wave:

Laura - Have you started packing for your trip yet? Or are you the type that waits till the last minute? You guys are going to have do much fun!

Carly - I hope AF is taking it easy on you and I hope this cycle gives you a nice clear ovulation date!

Emma - Glad AF has left :) I always found the week or so after AF the most enjoyable in my cycle. No bd pressure, no OPK's, no TWW....pretty much the only time to somewhat relax!

Mol - Yay! So excited for your us tomorrow :) I can't wait to hear all about it.

Desi - So happy the bw confirmed that you are indeed pregnant! When will your due date be? June?

Bb - So soon! I've got a new niece/nephew coming via csection on the 7th and then another one due in the 29th. I'm pretty excited to meet them!

Afm - I am listing our truck for sale today. We have a big huge truck but unfortunately it's only got 5 seats....so we will be minivan shopping in the very near future! I am pretty excited about it....it's so much easier to get the kids in and out if and the gas mileage will be much better :)

Hi all :D

Mol that's awesome!!! Sooo exciting!!! Can't wait for you to tell us all about it xx

Tmb AF is not too bad thanks hunny, be glad when it's done! This is going to be my last cycle for a while I think...it will be my 6th attempt. Feeling inclined to search for another donor - may decide up to a couple more tries though...guess we'll see xx

Good luck minivan shopping! Sounds more economical all around :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->