Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey tmb nothing new to report all boring af due on 21st or 25th depending on the cycle considering giving up ttc to be honest

Opk is still missing! I've pretty much written off this cycle, but it's ok. Means by the next cycle I'll be that little bit healthier. I've lost 14lbs this cycle through healthy eating, so fingers crossed that will keep coming off. Healthier Laura = healthier reproductive organs

Laura - I see since your post that you have had your donation so that's great!

Also the weights loss is wonderful! Isn't it a lovely feeling when you we enough have lost weight and all on your own too - not at the mercy of some silt strict diet!

I have been doing the same lately - I have lost 7lb in last 2 weeks and plan to keep doing what I am doing which like you is just making healthier choices ! My acupuncturist helped a lot As she is a nutritionist - I am going to be sending her an email of great thanks ! I believe it is her that has tipped the balance here one way or another and helped me xxx

Tmb- thank you very much ! Still such early days an I'm now moving to the paranoia part that everything will be ok but I am so happy that we actually have conceived as I was beginning to think we wouldn't be able to !

Only issue now is that we have some dilemmas about our holiday.

We booked for May knowing in the event I got pregnant I would still be able to fly . But we did not check the rules of the disney cruise we booked which says no pregnant ladies after 24 week ( I hope to be 28 by then ). So we now have to decide what to do!

We can move the holiday and lose no money as they have been kind enough to offer this due to the circumstances but I am feeling really uncomfortable making these decisions when it's so early .

in order to still go on a cruise we would be movin holiday to beginning of feb ! It feels like such an extreme change!

Your right Laura - wish I wasn't faced with making decisions when I'm so eArly and feeling very cautious ! Xxx

I would change it anyway. My rationale is always seize the day. You'll be too oregnant to go, so might as well switch it to feb. Even if something does go wrong, at least you'll have your holiday sooner. I have everything crossed that it will be a happy and healthy 9 months for you xx

I agree with Laura....may as well switch it! We've had enough loss in this group so I'm feeling all will be well with you (and any other little ones created in the coming months!)

Laura - Glad that OPK finally graced you with its appearance and so glad you got SHD over :) Are you temping to confirm O or just leaving it?

I would switch to February too!

Shazney sorry you feel this way hope your ok?

I got my first high day on the monitor cycle day 12 :thumbup:getting pains in tummy back and legs.

I will be getting hubby's wellman conception vitamins on eBay next month 10.99 for a pack in boots!

I agree with Laura....may as well switch it! We've had enough loss in this group so I'm feeling all will be well with you (and any other little ones created in the coming months!)

Laura - Glad that OPK finally graced you with its appearance and so glad you got SHD over :) Are you temping to confirm O or just leaving it?

Eurgh, no. No point temping. I hate it and it just stresses me out.

WAG - hope your ov is timely x

Thanks or he advice ladies- if I can I'm going to see if I can hold off changing anything until we have an early scan as I might feel a bit more comfortable then- gonna get hubby to find out how much time we have !
I think 7 weeks is the earliest you can hear a heartbeat ? That would be amazing .

Wanting sounds good - get bding!

Laura - looks like your donation was well timed- are you considering asking for a second maybe tomorrow to give higher chance ?

Heartbeat should be visible between 6 and 7 weeks :)
nope, because it wont give a higher chance. What we have will be sufficient. It's just about whether the right egg meets the right sperm :)
We only ever have one donation, including the month we conceived Squishy

I would switch to February too!

Shazney sorry you feel this way hope your ok?

I got my first high day on the monitor cycle day 12 :thumbup:getting pains in tummy back and legs.

I will be getting hubby's wellman conception vitamins on eBay next month 10.99 for a pack in boots!

Hey Im ok just wish me and OH could make a decision and stick to it at present as in our case there is a lot of options, has your hubby had wellman before? we buy a tesco one but to be honest it hasnt did a thing seriously thinking of reconsidering. let me know if wellman is any good. I just feel the pressure is on with us getting older etc and I know we arent that old. how are you keeping?

Omg Emma!!!! :wohoo:

That's absolutely incredible hunny!!! SOOOO VERRRYYYYY HAPPYYYYY FOR YOUUUU!!! Eek!! Awh you've waited so long :)

Hope everyone is doing ok!!

Thank you Carly :)

How are you doing? Did you have ovulation confirmed ? Xx

It really is wonderful news for you :)

I put my own ovulation in....pretty sure it was Friday or Saturday going by temps and cm. I'm out this cycle but hey ho - onto the next xx

Emma - how is the pregnancy going?

Carly - how did the donation go?

Wantingagirl - let me know how the vitamins go

MolGold - how is the pregnancy?

Tmb & Laura - how are you?

AFM - I am all over the place, havent stopped crying all day with all the male sperm count issue, after much shouting and arguing OH has finally booked in for a consultation in 2 weeks time so we will see what happens, we are really not sure what to do anymore. We are going round in circles, we feel like splitting up but then we dont want to as there are so many paths, I am wondering whether to consider sperm donation or adoption now and I am getting very angry when people say I only have one daughter and all I see is babies and prams everywhere. I just feel like the biological clock is ticking and I am worrying and stressing way too much. I need advice ladies what would you do in my situation, emotionally and physically? As I want to feel better and dont wanna be in this place anymore. Its like being heartbroken all the time, AF is also due on tommorow so not sure if I should go buy a test for tomorrow morning. Can anyone just PM for advice, sorry if am going on. I am just gonna feel rotten for my parents as they might just have one grandchild if I dont try and make a concrete decision, yes I want it to happen naturally but given the circumstances that might be a big hurdles. I feel sorry for my daughter as she may not have a sibling if I dont do something not that shes bothered to be fair. Those of you who have had AI? Can you tell me how it worked? What helped? Is there anything I am not thinking of/aware of or doing? This is month 14 now, would I be better just putting baby plans off and hoping a baby happens for the best?

Aw hunny I'm so sorry you are going through so much emotionally. Please email me at

[email protected]

I don't have all the answers as you know, but I can be a listening ear and tell you what I'd think about doing. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->