Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

I'm not testing TMB. I've been so horrendously stressed this tww that it would be a miracle if anything had happened. Really I'm just waiting it out for clomid in January then my faith will be back

Hello everyone :)

Af arrived yesterday - shock horror NOT!

Glad everyone is ok, good luck to those still ttc and those with lovely beans and bumps xxx

Sorry to hear that Carly, I know how you feel.

Laura send me some of your faith in January please.

Hi ladies :)

January is certianly not far now Laura -I hope it is the boost that you need :)

Carl - sorry AF is here but here you have brand new cycle and chance ! Lets cross our fingers that this could be the month - you just never know when it will happen!

Shazney- feel for you so much - I hope you are given some hope at your appointment and that you can have a lovely family christmas period before you decide which route you want to take.

AFM - still not believeing that we actually conceived! I am constantly paranoid as I was with dd but am trying to chill out and enjoy it! Feeling quite nauseous but nothing major at this stage- plan to hav an early scan around 7 and a half weeks hopefully xx

aw sorry carly! :( damn AF!

Laura I hope that your bfp is round the corner.. and yes, Jan is not so far now!

I hope everyone is doing good :)

So I was on a different thread and I was trying to be helpful telling a lady that she may still be lucky as she felt because she ovulated late (cd19) that she and her acupuncturist think that the egg might be a bit old and not strong enough.

She told me she had a miscarriage when she oved cd18 and they think that contributed to her loss .

I am obviously keeping my cool here and I know everyone is different. But I can't help be a bit in nerved by this - as I oved cd19 and with dd I prob oved cd 14 .

Someone tell me I'm being silly ! I know I am- but you know what it's like when you hear something !

I was only trying to give the lady a bit I hope and I've come away with panic lol

Oh Emma :| That lady was obviously not knowledgeable on these matters and her acupuncturist is adding to that.

I Ovulated on CD20 I think, I have never ovulated before CD20 in all the cycles I temped. Some ladies just O later. Laura had pointed out that the conception itself may be tough for SOME ladies with late O - theres no proof that the babies conceived with a late O are prone to an MC. I am doing good till now - I am I am sure everything will be fine with you.

Just filter out the negative, unnecessary information. :) Try not to worry too much and enjoy your bubba#2 :D

You're not being silly, but please don't worry as I'm sure all is fine :) I agree with all that Molgold said.

I conceived Jayden after CD70, and Nyah was conceived on a 100+ cycle, Mason was conceived on CD27, my loss was CD21, and this time around it was CD27. There is a ton of variation there! Just because you can o late in a cycle doesn't mean the egg was sitting there ripe and ready to go and expired prior to release...I like to see it as the perfect egg may have just taken a little longer to start the ripening process :) Just trust your body!

That is probably the case for some ladies, but it's definitely not the norm

Thanks ladies - I knew I could rely on you!

When I wrote the post above I was in one frame of mind he. When I looked at it later in the day - I was much calmer lol - as if I was reading someone else's panicked words !

I hope you are all well - christmas feels just round the corner now we are nearly in dec!

Getting our tree tomorrow I think ! X

Thats good, yeah time is flying by cant wait to get this year out the way tbh lol, I havent even put our xmas tree up yet but will in next few weeks cant be bothered with xmas this year to be honest and thats not like me at all but still making the effort to do things and go places.

Cycle day one for me. Cycle twenty.

I'm feeling like we are never going to get our baby. Any baby!

Deffo not being silly Emma hun....just pay no mind :) Isaac was conceived at 21dpo too. I'm sure everything is perfect in there :)

Thanks for the support everyone btw. I hate the witch but rather she turn up than leave me in limbo lol xx

Laura sorry the witch got you too!! :( I know that you didn't feel too hopeful this cycle but it doesn't make it any less of a bitch slap when she comes eh? Well good luck to us this cycle. You will get a beautiful rainbow soon hun xx

Shaz maybe you need to talk to someone hun? Like a counsellor? I can't be sure you aren't suffering from depression....think you have a heap of stuff you need to get off your chest. It might work, might help you to put things into perspective? We put our tree up yesterday....I'm so excited this year - more so for Isaac. We did go a bit crazy with pressies tho lol oops.

Glad you're well too Tmb and Mol :)

Deffo not being silly Emma hun....just pay no mind :) Isaac was conceived at 21dpo too. I'm sure everything is perfect in there :)

Thanks for the support everyone btw. I hate the witch but rather she turn up than leave me in limbo lol xx

Laura sorry the witch got you too!! :( I know that you didn't feel too hopeful this cycle but it doesn't make it any less of a bitch slap when she comes eh? Well good luck to us this cycle. You will get a beautiful rainbow soon hun xx

Shaz maybe you need to talk to someone hun? Like a counsellor? I can't be sure you aren't suffering from depression....think you have a heap of stuff you need to get off your chest. It might work, might help you to put things into perspective? We put our tree up yesterday....I'm so excited this year - more so for Isaac. We did go a bit crazy with pressies tho lol oops.

Glad you're well too Tmb and Mol :)

no point in talking to someone its not like they can solve this, ave gotta stand on my own two feet with this issue. ave had it with this forum, sorry ladies but everyone has an opinion on this issue and am fed up with it, Im staying off this bit of the forum now as some of you ladies are not helping. good luck ladies and wish u all the best.

Laura - sorry af turned up -1 cycle closer to clonked though :) I hope 2015 is your year !!
Thanks Carly - hope your well -Re you preparing for ov and donation?

Hope the rest of you ladies are well .

Shaz- sometimes people don't always know what to say but ladies on here are genuine and are trying to be helpful - but if it's causing you further upset perhaps a break is a good idea- take care though and your always welcome xx

Shazney - I'm sure I can speak for us all when I say that none of us have meant to offend or upset you. I am sorry that it seems we have. I read nothing but concerned responses for someone who appears to be struggling. I'm very sorry that you feel the need to separate yourself from this forum, but if you are not getting what you need from us then I suppose it's the right desicion for you. I wish you the best of luck in this journey and I hope you find peace in your feelings. Take care for now.....

Laura - Boo to AF but, yay, to bring one cycle closer to clomid. I have a fiend on another site who has started clomid and who has a regular monthly cycle with a somewhat shorter lp. I'll let you know how she gets on :) Hope you enjoyed you wine and dessert! Yum!

Carly - Is AF on her way out? We've got our tree up as well :) Most gifts are bought....but not looking forward to the wrapping!

Hi Emma :wave:

How has everyone else been?

Thanks ladies and yep the witch is on her way out the door - whoop! Lol. It's been a painful one this month, kinda like they were before isaac....wonder if that means anything? Nope probably not lol.

Tmb good to hear you have your tree up too! I'm quite looking forward to gift wrapping this year for some bizarre reason! I usually hate it so who knows what's up with me lol. I don't have a bump to contend with unlike you though ;)

Are you still thinking about going for a private scan Emma? If so, not long! Time really is flying eh? I have no clue at all where this year went....or where my baby Isaac went to be fair! Hehe.

Mol, hope the pregnancy is going well hun and that there's been no bleeding. It's an exciting year ahead for you 3 ladies for sure :D

I wonder how bbarbie is getting on...If she's enjoying motherhood :)

Wanting, hope all is well with you too hun, where are you in your cycle?

Laura, hope the witch isn't too bad this cycle....planning possible dates and such? I'm taking 40mg vit b6 this cycle and hoping for a longer LP. I don't know if it's that that gave me a later ov date last cycle but I'm just going to be vigilant with opks and trying for a second donation if it's positive a few days later again. You doing anything different this cycle? Guess you're just waiting for clomid really tho eh?

Nothing different Carly. I ditched the b complex as didn't seem to want to ov at all on it.
Just taking it as it comes really. I'm bored of TTC. This is all making me very sure that we will probably only ever have one child

Maybe not hun....It might just happen straight off next time. It sounds dumb but lots of women who struggle with number one, have no issues with a second. It's as if because it's done the preggy thing once then it has no issues afterwards? You could be one of those ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->