Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Who knows. Nothing is certain at this point. I just want a baby. Any baby. That's just the way I feel at the moment.

Hi everyone

I was out last night. I got my Bfp this morning :) let's hope bean sticks.

So sorry everyone that got their periods and good luck everyone In 2ww or nearing it. Hope everyone gets their positives very soon

I'm in bed will post properly tomorrow

Xxxx

Congratulations wanting - thats great news :)

Laura - you just doknow what is round the corner! Will you be getting clomid for your next cycle? I saw that SHD is willing to give you a donation around xmas - how amazing of him! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

SHD is incredible. We are very lucky.
The next cycle will be clomid. It's annoying as my dr is back today, but there's no chance of speaking to him today and he wants me to take it cd3-7, so anything beyond today is too late

ah man! It is so frustrating isnt it!

I found it frustrating enouh jus trying to get my blood tsts arranges so I can imagine that when it i something so important it driving you nuts!

Will you be giving it a bash to try and talk to dr today? Couldnt you push it a bit by saying is important and time sensitive etc?

Hey Ladies!

Shaz I am sorry that youre hurt by some of us, though unintentionally. We are all here when you decide to be back.

I was wondering too where Barbie is!

Carly and Laura I am so sorry for AF :( She's a witch and every cycle makes us just that bit more heartbroken. I am hoping the new year brings new possibilities :hugs: Laura if you remember how after my loss, I was not strong to TTC properly, and was NTNP for years. I had the same fear, wanting my #1. I hope and pray that with SHD and your will, you get your rainbow baby soon.
Also, I took clomid from day 5-9 with my period ending day 3. Are you sure you cannot see him and convince him to start you later by 1-2 days if not today?

Wanting - wow great news! Congrats! Do fill us in properly when you can :)

Tmb - how are you doing? All your kids have pretty names :)

Emma - How are things? Any MS or going good?

Mol - Thanks for the complement of my names :) Naming a child is tough! Speaking of which, have you and your DH spoken names yet?

Wanting - Congrats of your BFP! I wasn't sure where you were at cycle wise so was very surprised at your announcement :) So happy for you!

Carly - Glad you may have the opportunity for a second donation if need be. Hope you're timing is good this cycle. Would be so much easier if each cycle was consistent with ovulation....instead of a guessing game!

Laura - Good luck for your first day at the new job! Please let us know how it goes :) Final month of the year....I hope 2015 treats you well and gives you you're rainbow!

Emma - How are you feeling so far? Have you been sick at all?

Afm - Well, 24 weeks today! Baby is viable :) Makes me breath a little sigh of relief although there will always be some worry until this little one is in my arms. DH and I had a chat last night in which he admitted he is having a hard time bonding with this pregnancy. He still feels scared that things may go wrong and he doesn't want to get too attached. I understand where he is coming from and am glad he brought it up. He is a good man, and a great father and I love him even more when he shares emotion! I know I've been feeling off the last week as well....now that we're in to December I feel myself thinking of our angel baby and that approaching due date.

So I was on a different thread and I was trying to be helpful telling a lady that she may still be lucky as she felt because she ovulated late (cd19) that she and her acupuncturist think that the egg might be a bit old and not strong enough.

She told me she had a miscarriage when she oved cd18 and they think that contributed to her loss .

I am obviously keeping my cool here and I know everyone is different. But I can't help be a bit in nerved by this - as I oved cd19 and with dd I prob oved cd 14 .

Someone tell me I'm being silly ! I know I am- but you know what it's like when you hear something !

I was only trying to give the lady a bit I hope and I've come away with panic lol

Oh that wasn't helpful of her at all. I have a friend on here who got pregnant with a 50 day cycle ish and she's over 20 weeks now :) xxx

Hi ladies - thanks for asking about how I am.

I have had nausea that has been gettin progressively Stronger for about a week now . This morning wasn't so bad and I managed it quite quickly and no problems but I have struggled throughout the day which I haven't had issues with yet . Not been sick no but it's the nausea feeling that's so awful - it takes over doesn't it!

I'm finding it hard to find anything I want to eat - but I think it's hunger making me feel bad lol .

Re an early scan - had planned to get one next week at 7.5 weeks but can't do it on the day hubby is around as they don't scan that day! So I don't know what I'll do - either I book one for this week (6.5weeks) or I just go on Xmas eve . Decided we want to tell parents on xmas day . Its such a unique time when we are all together with mil too and it's at our house .

I plan to make Christmas crackers with a scan pic in each one with a little tag saying ' baby s **** no 2 due July 2015' .

Other than that I'm just still so paranoid ! But pregnancy is just a whole tonne of worry isn't it the whole way through!

Tmb- that's amazing your at 24 weeks - it does help you to relax a little doesn't it .

Would appreciate any opinions on if you think a scan at 6 weeks 5 days would be worth it ? or if you would wait it out till Xmas eve !?
Xx

I'd wait until Christmas Eve personally. 6 1/2 weeks vs 9/10 weeks will show a huge difference. Also, the reassurance I'd feel seeing all is well the day before I announce to family would be good. I had an abdominal scan at 6+3 and didn't get to see a heartbeat and then I worried like mad until my scan at 9+4 (at which we saw a heartbeat and little paddle arms and legs). What are you leaning toward?

Well I'm happy to do both ... I really want to see that baby has a hb and is progressing normally which is why I was hoping to do scan next week .

My only worry is that hey won't see a hb- I was going to as for an internal scan rather than abdominal cos of my flabby gut!

He reason I was hoping for next week at 7.5 was that I'm sure if there was a hb it will ded be detected - not sure at 6 weeks 5 days though !

Lol decisions !

I'm not sure how quickly you hear it I can't even remember how early mine was with Olivia when she was a blob I think between 7-8 weeks I'm not sure how much you will see at that point xx

Thanks for advice ladies - we have decided we will ring tomorrow to try and get appointment next Thursday - should be close to 8 weeks then . Will give me hopefully the reassurance I want but also will make me feel better about sorting this holiday issue as hubby tells me we need to make a decision by 19th dec for flights !

Then I'm going to try and get an appointment for Xmas eve morning for Xmas day cracker announcement !

I so hope this little bean sticks and stays with me - I'm really starting to get into the excitement xxx. Thanks ladies .

How are you all?

Awww hey ladies :) wanting that is wonderful news for you!! Congratulations and pleassee be a sticky! Keep us updated X

Tmb 24 weeks is wonderful! Awww I remember how happy I was on v day to this day :) It's totally flying by! Hope hubby can relax a little and enjoy things too - although completely understandable how he's feeling. Hugs to you all. Btw....what names were they? I think I missed that? X

Emma, exciting you'll get to see bean soon! I would have said the later the better too. I had a scan at 6+4 with isaac and although he had a hb it just looked like a blob on screen lol. At our 10 week scan he was a lovely blob with arm and leg buds - so cute lol. Good luck and will look forward to seeing a pic if you get one X

Laura, what a fab donor you have :) They are like gold dust these days. Hope everything falls into place for you this cycle hun x

Mol, so glad everything is really well with you too hun :)

Hey Carly :wave: I think Molgold must have seen my children's names in Facebook. My eldest son is Jayden Nicholas, daughter is Nyah Lynise and my little man is Mason Kenneth. As for the one still on the inside we have Adyson Skye or Garrett Carter dependent on what pops out!

Awww they are nice names, quite original too :) Love the "whatever pops out" bit haha....funny x

Hello all :) How is everyone? It's been very quiet in here!

Hello TMB!

It has been a little quiet yes !

I have not been posting too much in general really - here because I am aware I dont want to talk too much about my crazy paranoia as I am so happy and blessed to be pregnant and think very much about my buddies in here who are still trying and dont want to seem that I am not mega grateful! If that makes sense

Then I havent been posting much in pregnancy rooms because I just hardly believe it yet and almost feel that if I start talking about it I might believe it and tempt fate ---- stupid reasoning I know!

I have booked an early scan for Wed - when I should be 7 weeks 5 days by lmp but quite probably a bit behind that. Then we have the scan 2 weeks later on christmas eve. I pray to see a little healthy bean with a hb!

How are you TMB? How are you feeling?

Hows everyone else ?

laura - Have been following your journal and know you are struggling at the mo - just so you know - I am thinking of you!

Shaz - if you are still floating around - thinking of you too and hope you are ok.

Carly- where are you in your cycle?

Preg ladies - how you all getting on?!

Hiya :) Oooh exciting Emma!! I was just the same about not wanting to jinx things when I was having Isaac lol. It may be neurotic but we can't help these things right??! Look forward to news of the scan.

I'm just at cd 12 so nothing occuring here lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->