Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey girls

Yes its been quiet hasn't it? Ive just been posting off and on in my journal. But ive been wondering how you girls are doing. You lot are my first friends on BnB and the ones who know me best!

Emma perhaps you could update your journal? Helps to write fears to see how some of then aren't real :)

Laura, Desi, Barbie, Shaz - Hope you all are well!

Carly how far till O time? how is life?

Just got the heartbreaking news of a lady in my pregnancy group losing her baby. Its a sad bit of news to start the day with, Ive been a little heartbroken all day. Other than that, nothing new with me, happy to be 18 weeks with no news :) I am waiting to feel the flutters - something, anything at all. My 20 week scan is on the 20th Dec.

Hi hun :) So sorry about your friends lo :( That's so sad....hugs X

As for me, ovulation should be about another week to 9 days away. Hoping the b6 will give me a longer lp though this cycle. I'm just taking 40mg. I can hope anyway!

Scan isn't far away then -excited for all of you!! Hoping I'll be saying I'm going for my scan before too too long too hehe xx

Mol- thts so sad about your friend :(. You do feel real emotional connections with people on here after a while and it does affect you when something like this happens :(.

Carly - liking the positive thinking ! I like to think positive thinking helped me out a little - well it helped things be more manageable anyway- I course we all are suseptable to the odd come down myself included lol but it's good to be positive in general !

We have French students at my house . It's a new thing never done before that we signed up for before I was pregnant and its ok - but I'm sleeping awfully now ! The pregnancy waking a for wee wees an now just the general waking of 'there are strangers in my house !' It's quite nice - they are polite and helpful but speak very little English so communicating is quite tiring in itself !!

Carly - I really hope you do join our scan brigade soon! :hugs:

Emma - Hopefully you'll adjust soon and sleep better. Exhaustion and sleep deprivation is so routine even without the disturbances, though. And I guess you'll be learning something new (french) since they are bad at English! :D

Awh thanks ladies and yep I can hope and pray it's not too much longer...but I guess what will be will be :)

Enjoy having the students around Emma! You'll be fluent before you know it haha xx

Had my scan ladies - saw baby measuring 7 weeks 4 days and healthy heartbeat of 155 . :) xxx

congrats Emma xxxx

Sorry ladies, I'm not really posting in here any more. If I'm honest I feel a tiny bit left behind. It's not that I wish you guys weren't pregnant and didn't have children, it's just I wish I was sharing the journey with you all. It's also really painful that I would have been had we not lost Squishy.

I'm starting Clomid next month hopefully, so may well be back in the group then. I'm just taking a little break x

Thank you Laura - completely understand .
I know I'm not and have not been through what you have /are - I feel that trying 16 cycles for this pregnancy has started to give me a better understanding and appreciation for what people are going through to have much wanted children. And the fact that you just don't know what someone is going through and everyone has their own struggles. It's certianly opened my eyes .

I hope nothing more for you to be joining us very soon !!

You too Carly and Shazney xxxx

Thankyou lovely lady x

It sucks, but infertility is a big bitch.

I look forward to following int he footsteps of all you lovely pregnant ladies

Sorry ladies, I feel the exact same way Laura does I feel left behind too, and I have decisions to make which are confusing me. I wish I was on the scan journey with you ladies as well, yous are all very lucky. Sorry I went off in a huff but you know what I am like. Surprised you dont tell me where to go after all this. I just feel posting less does help me. My OH went for his consultation and he said his testicles are small and is unlikely to be producing sperm, the doc also found an inguinal hernia, so I am not sure if surgery should happen or is it a risk as I have read it can affect fertility. Im not sure if this hernia is causing the issue or he is just the unlikely to have sperm. He says he has to go to docs and get an FSH level and if his level is 10 or over they wont do a biopsy as its too risky due to other health issues going on or it could be his kidney problem. Is it also worth the financial risk or do I go for donor sperm, sorry if its so confusing there is just so much going on. They may be able to put him on medication depending on FSH levels but I do feel at this moment at time donor sperm would be the best option. The funny thing is I have two men willing to donate but I am not sure which one to pick which is extremley hard. I just find some days are so hard with all the options I just want to be sure we pick the right donor. Sorry ladies again! Hope you are all well, the weather is wild out here just now

There's nothing I'd want more than for you girls to get your rainbow babys. We get it if you want to stay away for a while.

I had a loss nearly 5 years ago and the hurt still feels so fresh! We were NTNP for the longest time and yet AF disappointed me every time. But yes today I know how precious every baby is and I appreciate the journey to hold one's baby so much more. Though we tried and tried, we still consider ourselves lucky.

I hope you get your bfps soon. We all are here for you in whichever capacity you wish - this is not just about TTC and babies to me anymore . I hope this thread that was so lucky for me rubs off on all of us sooner rather than later. We are here to support each other till "we all have our babies and beyond". :hugs:

Laura and Shazney I'm so sorry I completely understand. In the process I think I took a break 3 times it became too much for me. I really do hope we all get what we are looking for even if it takes that little bit longer, you are such a lovely lot.

Carly fx this is your month Hun

I hope you are all well

Xxx

Awh hey everyone, logged on to read your lovely posts. Emma, fabulous news about your precious little one too! Hope you can relax a teeny bit :) Must have been a lovely experience X

Laura, totally understandable hun....I know I already have Isaac and was very lucky to conceive him quickly. Ttc number 2 is a lot harder - I'm not on the same scale as you but 7 failed cycles really has made me see how heartbreaking bfns are cycle after cycle. Not only that you had your precious squishy taken away from you. Life really is cruel! As Mol said though, she's currently baking her rainbow and you will be too....All the stress will be a distant memory and it'll all be worth it X

Shaz, sorry it wasn't good news about your other half hun :( It's really good news about the donor situation though! Things could well be on the turnaround for you :)

Mol, such encouraging words :) Hope pregnancy is treating you better now! Hope you not run off your feet with work still too. Are You hoping for pink or b?ue?

Wanting, hope everything is okay with you....when will you be calling to make an appointment with the doc/midwife? And thanks hunny I can only hope :)

Tmb, hope you are doing well too....been going crazy shopping yet? Is it still flying by for you?

Desi how are you doing hunny? I keep forgetting to include you in my posts...so sorry :(

Afm: got my pos opk today so had a donation....cmon let it workkkkk plzzzz xx

Thanks Laura hun and ditto when you ovulate!! It's time for us to get our Christmas gifts :) xx

We shall see. Would be nice to have another pre cd20 ovulation so I'm in with a chance

Fingers crossed:) Although Christmas lasts until Jan 1st in this case x

Thanks Carly, yeah hopefully this is a whole new chapter after the emotional rollercoaster there, I hope this ride is less bumpy, good luck to you carly and Laura, I dont ovulate till end of december even possibly January now. so fingers crossed for all three of us and anyone else who is still ttc.

Hey ladies,

Carly - Glad to have someone in the TWW :) Hoping a Christmas BFP is in your future!

Laura - Sorry you are feeling left behind. It's so hard to watch people around you become pregnant when all you want is to be pregnant! I hope great things happen for you and Amy very soon. 2015 could be a wonderful year for you :) Will SHD be around during the holidays if need be?

Shazney - Glad to see posts from you again! Hope I wasn't to harsh to you... Sorry OH's results weren't better but at the same time, yay for possible donors!

I hope all three of you ladies get your babies this coming year!

AFM - Feeling a little low tonight....tomorrow, the 12th, would have been my due date with my angel baby. I am so thankful to be 6 months pregnant but I still miss the baby that we lost. I'm going to take the time to mourn our loss tomorrow but I am going to attempt to remain positive and thankful for all that I do have. Such a strange feeling....it amazes me that you can hurt so deeply for someone you never got to meet! And that you can feel such joy and such sorrow at the same time.....

Hi :wave: to all the others I did not address....I'll check in again and touch base with you ladies after :)

Would have been dates suck. My would have been due date with squishy is feb 7th and I'm dreading it. Praying that I'm even a tiny bit pregnant by then
SHD is available the whole of xmas if we need him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->