Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

You have a great donor Laura!! :) I was due baby 1 on 17th Dec 12. I got my bfp with Isaac on 14th Nov....praying you get a bfp this cycle or next xx

Thanks tmb hun, hope you're doing okay hun xx

Carly - I see O has been confirmed! Yay! And your timing looks decent with donation :) Looks like AF will be due right around Christmas?! I'm really, really hoping she stays away.

Laura - If you're still checking in....how are you? Hope the new job is treating you well :)

Shaz - Hope you are well to :)

Thinking of you girls often. Hoping you all get BFP's in the very near future and our little group reignites with action :)

Yay for O, Carly! I hope Xmas brings a lil present along :) FX!

Hope you ladies are well! I echo TMB in waiting for everyone to get their wishes answered this new year :)

Hi ladies :)

Ff didn't confirm as I hadn't had enough pre ov temps but going by past cycles I overrided. Thanks I am praying hard for a Christmas bfp. Will try hold out testing til Christmas eve - I'll be 11dpo lol Pleeeaaasseee God!! Xx

Hope you're both doing well....must be lovely seeing your bumps growing - 2015 will be amazing for all you pregnant ladies! Hopefully the rest of us waiting for our bumps too :) Hugs to all xx

My AF is due on next couple of days or 23rd I am so moody, then hopefully can start donor sperm just before new year or next year xx

fx ladies.

I got my +opk this morning. This is SUPER early for me and is the same timing of the cycle that we concieved Squishy. Donor is coming over tonight and then we wait!
I've gone from having no hoppe this cycle to being filled with hope thanks to the early ovulation. The only other time I have every ovulated this early was when we concieved Squish, so fingers crossed for similar results!

Oooh awesome Laura!! Praying you get your Christmas miracle!! Pleeeaassee xx

hoping we will have a full house in here very soon :)

I just need to keep my expectations in key, but I really can't help but be very hopeful this cycle!

Yay for early ovulation Laura! So happy :) Will you temp to confirm O or just leave well enough alone?

Hoping for a Christmas and New Years BFP now :) Go girls!

Shaz - How excited for the donor sperm next cycle! So happy your OH is in agreeable on that.

AFM - Almost ready for Christmas.... Just a few more things to wrap and then I can relax! Is everyone staying close to home or do we have some travellers? We are staying home!

Eurgh no. No temping. Can't be bothered with it.

We're staying home for Christmas x

Laura - fab news about ovulation. and fab tht you feel hopeful because of it - that's fantastic ! I have everything crossed for you and pray that you get the best Xmas / new year gift!

If you don't get lucky - you have clomid next cycle so that's going to be really positive too!

At home for Xmas here too ! Got immediate family coming over .

On the French students - not sure how I feel about it . I liked the girls from last week - not enjoying having the current ones stay in my house ! I'm feeling a bit crummy atm and that might have something to do with it - just can't feel completely comfortable with them here !

Thanks Carly kinda hoping AF would come on just before xmas but you cant pick and choose.

Tmb - yeah I am glad he has agreed as well, it hasnt been easy this whole process last year but hopefully a whole new chapter soon.

Laura- Im praying you get a BFP soon! :)

All the other ladies hope you are all keeping well. xx

Shazney - thats such good news about moving forward for donor sperm.

Have you chosen a donor? As you sid you had a few willing?

New begnning for 2015! That's so exciting xxx

Shazney - thats such good news about moving forward for donor sperm.

Have you chosen a donor? As you sid you had a few willing?

New begnning for 2015! That's so exciting xxx

Thats true, yeh met sperm donor at the weekend, I feel relaxed with this sperm donor so feel my choice has been made up now :flower:

how you keeping? how is the pregnancy going?

Shazney - So glad you are pleased with your donor :) How exciting! When do you expect to O? And are you giving it a go this cycle?

Carly - 9dpo?! Have you tested?

Laura - Been keeping up on your blog....sorry about Disney and the land lady and the doctor! Crappy!! But very happy to read how you've been feeling at 4dpo :)

Hey TMB. Definitely after the year we've had, a BFP would be very welcome now!

Shaz, glad you met the new donor and you like him! :)

Laura and Carly in TWW wohoo! Hope the new year brings new hope and exciting news!

Tmb congrats on 3rd tri! :D

How is it going Emma?

I had my scan on Saturday, everything looks good. No pics as the picture quality is so bad :( Also DH was out of town so he couldn't make it to the scan. But I took my sister along and she was thrilled!

Ahhh thanks ladies :) No news from me.

Tmb awww yay for 3rd tri :D

Mol that's wonderful news about the scan :) Lovely.

Laura, so keeping my fx for you hun!!

Hope everyone else is well :) Shaz brill news about the donor - good luck with it all in the new year

Emma sorry about the students :( lol. Hope they bugger off soon!

Have a fab Christmas everyone!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"