Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Merry Christmas everyone!! :) Praying for a few Christmas miracles xxx

Absolutely gutted.....bought asda tests yesterday evening and tested after a short hold....very very very faint +. Darla made me hold out for the second one until this am. Well....woke up an hour and half earlier than usual and temp was flaming 36.5!!! This is af temp for me. Decided to test anyway and another faint faint bfp (tiny bit darker). Right on cue, af pains have started :( Was hoping this was our Christmas miracle but alas! What a crappy start to Christmas day. Ah well least being around family will take my mind off things.

Still got my fx tightly for you Laura!! And anyone else still on their tww!! Xx

Oh Carly, I hope the witch stays away and it's just an off temp. Enjoy your family today :) I'll be thinking if you.

Laura - Happy to hear the pups enjoyed their gifts :) Getting close to test time for you!

Carly - are you sure it's af? Period pains are quite normal for early pregnancy!

Merry Christmas everyone - I hope you have had a wonderful day xx

Hi all hope you've all had/are having a wonderful day! We had a fab time with family and isaac was spoilt lots! Must remember to buy less next year!! Haha ;)

Still getting af pains....I'm pretty positive that's what they are anyway :/ xx

Af just arrived! Knew it :/ least it wasn't a surprise. Good luck Laura! Down to you now :) xx

Ah crap! So sorry Hun! I hope it's anew year baby for you ladies xxx

(And me too if not this month)

Ah bless you thanks hun & me too!!! Pleeeeaaaseeeee let it beeee :) Still tightly crossing everything for a Christmas bean for you....without adding too much pressure! Hehe ;)

Sorry Carly :( AF sucks!
Carly, I am still hoping its implantation bleed.. stranger things have happened!

Laura waiting for you to test with bated breath!

Haapy Xmas and I hope the new year brings a full house in here :hugs:

Thanks hun but this is too painful to be implantation. Sometimes when af comes I think it's a possibility but I am in a fair bit of pain today :(

Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New year everyone xx

Sorry carly xxxx

Hope next cycle is the one :)

I'm going insane. Might end up testing tomorrow morning (9dpo) but not sure. Might not. ARGH

Eeee I don't blame you Laura!!! I read your tmi spoiler and can't help but get excited for you!! I so want this to lead to a bfp for you! What a great start to 2015 it'll be :)

Sorry Carly. I was so hoping she wouldn't show. I now hope the next few days are busy for you so that AF can pass quickly and the New Year can start with her being gone.

Laura - I will be checking in multiple tunes a day to see when you test. So hopeful for you :)

Ah thanks tmb :) Only up side is am going to have a few drinky poos on NYE :) Also arranged for 2 donations this cycle. One pos opk day and one 2 days later. Can't hurt to try I guess xx

Enjoy :)
Definitely doesn't hurt to try two donations. I'm on the side that anything that won't hinder is worth a go. This month I've been trying spearmint tea twice a day as apparently it lowers testosterone in women with PCOS. Who knows if that's the reason I ovulated early or is Doug anything at all, but it won't hurt. And it's tasty... Which helps...

Ooh might have to try that!! I believe I have more testosterone than I should....

I've just upped my vit b6 dosage from 40 to 100....hope that's not the wrong move. I did get an earlier pos opk but lp still about the same :/

1 and a half days to test for youuuu :) Yay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->