Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Indeedy

Vitamin b sent my cycle haywire and did nothing for my LP. Left that alone! Seems to work for so many but not for me

Carly - 2 donations is a great idea and I think it's definitely worth a shot. I know it only takes one swimmer to fertilize an egg, but the more swimmers you've got hanging around, the better!

Odd question for you ai ladies. Are your donors in relationships? I've wondered a few times about old spermies. Just wondering if they clear things out within a few days of donating....lol, feels like a silly question but I know when I was trying I liked to know that DH's supply was (for lack of better words) fresh! Hehe

I've got my glucose test Monday. Trying to cut down on my sweets the next few days!

Lol tmb my donor isn't in a relationship...but is helping another lady via ai too.

Good luck with the glucose test :) I failed mine and ended up having to inject 3-4 times a day. Wasn't diet related though....I'm sure you will have no issues though x

Sorry I've been so quiet ladies we must have all been busy over the Xmas and new year period. I've been spotting since last Tuesday and baby measuring over a week behind so waiting to see if I will miscarry. I get my 3rd lot of betas back tomorrow afternoon :(

Hope everyone is well xx

Awh no hun!!! Hope the spotting is just normal and baby gets back on track!! Sooo hope this is NOT a mc for you!! :( Keeping everything crossed tightly [-o<

Thanks hun altho I have a feeling that it is I will have more of an idea tomorrow I'm totally gutted xx

Wanting - praying that it's not for you xxxxxx. Xxxx

I've been checking in.....just not posting.

Wanting - Hope things turn out to be okay. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Carly and Emma - How has this cycle been treating you? New Year, New Hope :) Sending so much positive vibes to you both!

Shaz - Did you end up using the donor this cycle? Hope all is well! Sending tons of baby dust your way as well.

Mol - Been keeping up with you through your journal. Glad to read you're well :)

Fuschia - How are you getting on?

Afm - All is well :) Not much new to share. Passed my glucose test (or assuming I did as I never got a call of concern). Back and hips are sore but with the help of my hot/cold bag I'm managing. I've been getting a lot of indigestion lately as well, which is weird because I've never had to take tums for any other pregnancy and lately I've been chowing down on those things!

I want all of you ladies to know that I think of each of you often, multiple times a day actually. I love our little group and do hope all our dreams come true. Truly hoping that 2015 is kind to us all :) :hugs:

WAG I'm sorry. Everything is crossed for you x
Emma - pregnancy ticker now? Come onnnnn!
TMB - glad all is going well
Mol - how are you doing?
Shaz - any news?
AFM - just getting ready for this cycle. I'm trialling this monitor thing called "ovusense" which has got a little gadget that you put inside your foof of a night and it takes your temp every five minutes. I think from today I'm going to start using my BBT as well and see how alike the two charts look.
Apart from that, just OPKing and waiting for my Dr appointment on Wednesday. Looking forward to getting my progesterone numbers from last cycle and a referral to the gynae/fertility people at the hospital where I work. There's a six week wait for an appointment there, but there's quite a few tests I should have in the mean time, so I will be getting those during that six weeks.

Laura - Glad you are getting that referral! 6 weeks isn't bad of a wait....here in Canada (at least were I am) it's about a 6 month wait! Can't wait to see the results from your trial monitor and BBT. Sounds like a neat little gadget! I'd be curious to hear your progesterone numbers as well....how many DPO were you when they took them?

I had them done at 5dpol I'm assuming they won't be great as AF showed up at 9dpo

As af showed early - isn't it a good thing that you had them early ? You know I'm not a bright spark with all these test though!

Some positive things there Laura though- I love the gadget you will have it your 'foof' I hope it's not uncomfortable !

Sorry - pregnancy ticker I will try and Sort! I am around 11 weeks now tho - hopefully will get a letter about 12 week scan this week fingers crossed ! X
Tmb- great to hear from you! Sorry your suffering with indigestion and sore hips :( grey news about glucose test though! Xx

It's not great news Emma. I only had nine days between ovulating and my period. So, as much as I COULD get pregnant with that length of luteal phase, it's by far less likely and means miscarriage is more likely due to probable low progesterone

Ah I am with you then Laura - so perhaps that will be something that is identified and they can rectify to give you best possible chance .

I can't explain how much I want this year to be the one for everyone in this group xxxx

Wantingagirl - Im sorry, I hope everything is okay
TMB - glad you are ok, how are you keeping? how far along are you now?
Mol, Emma & Carly - how are things?
Laura - that gadget sounds great, tell me more as I am fed up peeing on sticks
AFM -I had a donation one week ago a day after ovulation possibly could of still been ovulating though, I had brown spotting and pinkish just the once
when I wiped a few days later which is worrying me, my back is really sore. I am going to book appointment at docs feels like it could be a urine infection. AF if it arrives is due the 12th but could be slightly later you know what my cycles are like. Other than that I am fine thanks.

was it say after +opk? Or day after actual ovulation?

Its called Ovusense. It only does temps

Shaz - sorry u think u may have infection- but omg that's so exciting you had a donation!

How are things with you and oh now ? Cx

Cool temps is good as it is one thing I dont track. It was positive ovulation or very close to one on day 10 as test was the strongest its been then was less stronger and more negatives later on plus CM was very good on day 10, donation was day 11 this is based on a 25 day cycle.

yeah things with oh are not bad thanks. I know I am sure its a urine infection, either that or a really sore back, plenty of cranberry juice and water for me. docs being a pain about giving an appointment, unfortunately receptionist wasnt there shes a lot nicer and helpful, hopefully get an appt tommorow to go next week or something. Health care isnt all that great here, considering going private I really am.

how are things with u and bump? hows family? have you told many people yet or your LO yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->