Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Urine infection is horrible-hopefully its early enough to fend off with cranberry and water but good idea to get to docs !

Make sure if it is infection an they prescribe antibiotics that they know ur ttc !

things appear to be so far so good . Had a scan on Xmas eve as a treat and baby was there and all well. Now I'm nearing 12 weeks and hopin to get a letter with my 12 week scan in any time within next 2 weeks.

Family and some friends that I have seen know - dd knows and understands but until things are much further along I don't think she will realise just what it means for her !

So happy for you shazney- how did you find the donation procedure ? Was oh there ? X

Oh that's great news Shaz! I am glad your donation went well! I am sorry for the possible infection :( Hopefully lots of fluids will help

Carly how is it going?

Emma great news about the scan! Can you post pic on your journal?

TMB how is it going? Any preps done yet?

I hope Desi, Barbie and other ladies on here are well!

Laura I am sorry for early AF :( I hope next cycle is coupled with a good doc and a positive outcome

AFM We went out this weekend and had a mini shoot done by my sister, finally made my announcement and shared privately with friends and family over phone and email. :)

Body has thrown me a curveball. It is cycle day ten. I am still bleeding a light red flow, which in itself is incredibly unusual for me.
Today's OPK is >>>> this side
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/C798EAC4-BC6D-49DF-A96A-09990A019771_zpsvlqbtp0k.jpg
Donor is on standby in case it goes totally + tomorrow. I'm confused

When was the other opk taken? I only ask to rule out chance of pregnancy. If it's yesterday or something then ignore me lol That's crazy for you to get one cd10 ish isn't it! Wow fx it gets darker....hopefully if you get an early ov you might get a longer lp!

Wow Laura....wonder what your body is up to?! Keep us posted on your next few OPK's :)

Carly - you must be gearing up for O time soon as well?!

Hey tmb :) Nothing yet....i don't even feel like a +opk is close. Temps still too high for it to be within the next 3 days so I'm just going to see what happens :)

The useless drs olds m "it happens" so I don't know what to do...

Oh no!!! I'm so so sorry wanting :( Devastating news....hope you're bearing up...so sad xx :hugs:

Hope I'm ok to post? Don't mean to put aside your loss hun....

I'm just utterly confused! Been testing for ovulation with ebay cheapies...no positive...today I ran out and my lines were getting darker so I went to Bodycare to buy their 5 pack. 1st pic is this afternoon. Arranged to have a donation tonight and i did a final test at 11pm - 2nd pic. Wth?! Thinking earlier was a false surge :( Ff predicts i will ovulate tomorrow but my surge can't be as short as 2 hours surely?

I tested around 12pm - dark but nowhere near dark enough (cheapy). Tested 3 ish (pic 1) tested 5pm negative and finally tonight negative too (pic 2). Grrrr i am so confuuuused. Guess i still need to test for +opks

Attachments

• 2015-01-12 23.28.13.jpg
    2015-01-12 23.28.13.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2015-01-12 23.28.35.jpg
    2015-01-12 23.28.35.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 3
SO Sorry WAG :( xx

Carly I hope Laura can help you there, you know how USELESS I was with OPKs, I could never get a sense of them! The only +opk Ive ever gotten was on my BFP cycle :|

Sometimes surges can be that short. I had a similar situation this cycle. Get the donation, then keep testing in case another positive shows up. Would your donor donate again?

Thanks ladies :) I tested again this afternoon and it's another positive. This time it showed straight away before it dried, and it feels right. Will have another donation tomorrow which will either be the day before or day of ovulation x

Appreciate the help x

So, so sorry wanting :( Hope the loss handles itself and there is no need for medical intervention. Are the doctors going to look in to it as far as looking for a cause? Again, very sorry for your loss....I'm heartbroken for you.

Laura - Been keeping up on the journal and YAHOO for early O!!!! And your timing was great :)

Carly - Timing is looking pretty good for you as well! TWW here you come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->