Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thanks hun....although i just tested again and its a negative result again! Aaagghh it's one of those cycles :( Thinking they are false surges!! I might write this cycle off! Whether to bother getting a donation tomorrow or not 'just in case' I still haven't decided. Stoopid body! Xx

I definitely would.

I had two sets of + this cycle. The second one was the real thing, but our donor and us had decided that he would donate any time a +opk showed up, whether that was three times or a hundred.

One of my straight TTC buddies said to me "if in doubt, fuck it out" and getting a donation is the donor version of it :) Get those spermies!

Hehehe thanks hun :) It's just so bloody frustrating isn't it!! SO glad you've ovulated and all the guess work has gone for you :) Praying these are still my normal positives and that I will ovulate tomorrow - can only hope xx

Carly - really feeling for you and can feel your frustration there !! I just hope you can get a donation and your body plays fair !!

Shazney- where are you in tww now ?? Xx

Carly, that's frustrating, but Lauras advice is so good :haha: Its great you and Laura have great donors!

Laura Woohoo for early O and SHD!!

Shaz how are you? Where are you in TWW?

Hows everyone else? I miss having Desi, Barbie and other ladies here.. WAG I hope you are well. Please take you time to grieve. We all are here for your should you need us!

Thanks mol :)

Well blooming opk is positive again! Wth?? Lol. Going to get a donation today. Its a darker positive than the other 2 days - hopefully thats a good sign :)

Hugs to all xx

thats exactly what happened to me! i had two days of almost positive and positive, and then one day of DEFINITELY positive and ovulated after the most recent ones

Ooh well i hope that's a good sign that I'll ovulate soon then :D excited to see how your cycle goes! It's new ground eeek lol

Carly - really feeling for you and can feel your frustration there !! I just hope you can get a donation and your body plays fair !!

Shazney- where are you in tww now ?? Xx

Hi ladies,

I am on my AF the now don't actually know when my true period was as it seemed earlier than usual, donation went well but think I must of just missed my ovulation. Don't know if I will do a donation this cycle as it is gonna be tricky to find out when I ovulate.

I'm doing okay though thanks.

How is everyone? Sorry am not on this as much kept busy these days.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Might take a bit of getting used to now I guess Shazney as u have to try and really pin point ov to get the best out of your donation!

Hope you ladies don't mind me updating - my scan went as planned today and I have edd 24th July .

I've also made a ticker as I was slacking in that department ! Xx

Hi there, I am not sure if I'm on the right post or where to go. Here is my ditty in short:

age 37 (38 in April)
no children
TTC 2.5 yrs dx with 1 blocked tube (no known reason as to why but most likely endometriosis)
3 failed iui's

Now here is the question:

I have a friend with PCOS and started Pregnitude after failed IUI's.. was on it for 3 cycles and her next IUI was successful and she is due in July - I'm so happy for her even though I cried the entire way home thinking why not me.

Sooo as anyone hoping and praying I started Pregnitude (and this was after fertilaide which my husband and I both took)... so this would be my 3rd AF with Pregnitude - I have noticed increase in Breast Tenderness, nausea, emotional rollercoasters with other cycles but when this AF was right around the corner I was vomiting a little here in there (you know when you think you burp but it tastes disgusting, sorry if TMI). Anyways I usually have a 30 day cycle.. on Day 29 after the vomiting piece yet again I thought I'll take a Preg Test and just see.. I know it will be negative but at least then AF will come faster and these feelings will go away until next time.

Here is the kicker!!! I have a faint positive line.. I sent a pic to my husband and he confirmed that I wasn't losing my mind.. but since we were both told IVF w/ICSI was our only chance we are both in shock.. so this morning I took another one expecting the line to be gone, but there it is again faint - now technically my period has been as late as day 32 so that would be in 2 days... could this be a chemical pregnancy? Or am I nuts and pregnitude gave me my miracle?

Awh beautiful news fuschia!! So happy for you :) Love the ticker! Enjoy second tri...do you have a pic to share? Xx

Helpplease....wow what a roller coaster for you! I am.keeping my fingers crossed for you that your lines darken!! Does sound like pregnitude may have just given you that miracle though. Gotta be honest, I've never heard of it. Good luck and keep us posted x

Pregnitude is the US version if inofolic. It's basically inositol and folic acid. It's sld over here an an incredibly overpriced supplement.

Fx xxx

It's essentially the herbal version of metformin.

Machine caught up! Yay!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/748A7A61-7368-4A7F-A7F2-958043F40AE2_zpsu8denzbn.jpg

Ah i seee lol thanks hun and wooohooo!!! I'm so excited for you - either way xx

Same! And I have a form for "day 21" bloods so will get that done tomorrow. Will only be 5dpo but the clinics dont open on the weekend so it's the closest that I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->