Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Super strong +opk today. Trying to see if i can get another donation but if not we'll hopefully have a fair timed second donation already :) x

Attachments

• 20150115_114250.jpg
    20150115_114250.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
Laura - this is exciting stuff! Cant believe how early you ovulated! Must feel great!

Fingers crossed Carly - I hope you can get a 2nd donation but if not hopefully there are strong sperms waiting!

ooooooooh lovely Carly! When was your last donation?

Prety excited Emma. Ovulating early is great. Even if it doesnt lead to a BFP this month it's a start

Yesterday afternoon was my last donation but Darla linda ballsed it up a bit lol. He's going to come in the morning so fx that's ovulation day and will give us a better chance xx

Carly - That is a def positive! So happy your donor is willing to come again :) 3 donations in 1 cycle has to be a record?! He should get a medal!

Laura - Your chart makes me smile :) Sp hopeful for you, but also simply happy for this awesome early ovulation! Glad your going to keep using the machine to see temps. And cd5 bloods should still show pretty good progesterone levels! Exciting times!

Fuschia - Glas all went well with your scan. Are you going to find out what you are having at the next scan?

Mol - How are you? Did you find out what your having? My brain is fried....can't remember anything these days!

Wanting - Thinking of you :hugs:

Afm - Had an appointment Monday and all looks good. Doc figures baby is already head down but not 100% sure. She'll check again in a few weeks. Going to start pulling out unisex clothing and getting some things ready.

Awh thanks huns :)

Eek tmb it's amazing to think how close you are! ! Doesn't seem like so long ago that you got your lovely bfp! Time is totally flying. Exciting times getting ready for him/her xx

Happy anniversary Carly!

Tmb I can't find out legally in India. But I know what you mean with the pregnancy brain :haha:

Cancelled the donation tomorrow - think I may have ovulated already this afternoon lol. Fx for a temp rise in the morning! Xx

Fingers crossed Carly !

Freaking a little here - at my scan my baby's head diameter was quite big.

The lady said it was right at top of chart so she tried again and asked her colleague if the new measurement was 'as bad ' and it was just same really.

I asked if head was big and she said - all babys are same at this stage and its at 20 wk scan that we will start to see if it's big and if I wat high sugar diet that it will affect by then.

So rather thAn bother u lovely ladies I put out a thread to see if anyone in2nd tri has experience - hoping for reassurance that it's no big deal.

Got one reply and her friend had same and was told that it may not be a 'good sign' however that the baby came out fine just with a big head !!

She didn't say what it was a bad sign for tho- can't find anything online .

Just a bit worried it might point to something being wrong - I know I'm prob over reacting!! Xx

Hun please don't worry. If they think something is wrong they will intervene as soon as they can.

Awh Fuschia don't worry hun....he/she will probably even out (so to speak) at this point they really do have big heads and little bodies. His/her head will slow down and the rest will catch up. They all just grow at different rates don't they :) I am sure everything will be back on track next scan xx

Afm: called donor back as no temp rise! Lol he's coming this morning x

That's fab that the donor can still come ! Best to be safe than sorry !

Thanks ladies - I guess it hard not to dwell on something when its not all as expected ! I may be getting a private scan again around my bday to see little one again and find out gender so I might get them to measure it again then! See if it's slowing down a little . Hubby isn't worried - he just said maybe the baby will look like stewie from family guy! Men!!

Excited that you will both be in tww soon ! X

That'll be nice to find out :) Good luck I'm sure it'll put your mind at ease too x

I tested opks again today and another suuuuuuper dark positive! That's 5 days of pos! Never happened to me before so not sure what to think lol :/

Laura, 5dpo...eek how you feeling?

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Mol I was wondering if you'd be allowed to have a sexing scan as I didn't know if the rules had changed. It's obviously important but in cases like yours a little disappointing for you - if you wanted to know that is, if you didn't then no issues xx

Oh Emma, sorry for your scare. Are you having the NT + double marker test done? I am sure that test can take away any fear you have. And yes babies grow different. I was told my baby was bigger for 12w but by 20 weeks everything is normal again!

Carly oh I so want to know! I wish I could go abroad and know. But DH is happy its a surprise and that I don't have a choice to find out :haha: Did your donation get done? rollercoaster cycles for Laura and you this time.

Tmb so nursery and other preps done? How are you feeling?

Laura cant wait for your test day :D

Hey Emma try not to worry babies grow at different rates and sizes. Hope your ok and are less panicked. Men they never think with their brains lol. How are you feeling otherwise?

Mol that is a bit disappointing you can't find out the sex, you can in the uk but they always say they are never a 100 per cent. But suppose on the good side it's like getting a surprise.

Tmb how are you? How's things?

Laura how are you keeping? How's the new gadget of ovusense?

Carly that is so great you have had plenty of positives and your donor is there when needed.

Afm - I'm feeling happy today and in a good mood and AF is nearly gone hurray. Had a out of sync cycle so let's hope it goes back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->