Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Well today makes six positive opks in a row!! I want to cry!! :cry:

This has NEVER happened before and I could have sworn I'd ovulated. Today my boobs were so sore when i woke up - then I temped and felt deflated again :( I posted a thread asking for info but nobody has, apart from the 'gearing up but not actually ovulating' thing. Which I know about...I just don't know why i have sore boobies lol

So,times the dip is when you ovulate. Fingers crossed there will be a temp rise tomorrow. Whe I temp I always ov on a temp dip

Indeedy. That's the annoying thing. Just get a donation every couple of days while the OPK os positive and then wait for the temp rise. FX!

Unfortunately can't have any more donations :( So if I don't ovulate today or tomorrow we're out this cycle. This is my last cycle for a while either way. If there's something wrong I need to address it first....if not, great, but i still need to do some work lol xx

Oh that's diappointing.
There might not be anything wrong, hun. Just because it's taking a while this time.

Thanks chick :) I need to lose weight and start exercising regularly - think that'll make a world of difference. Can just follow you as you make and grow your rainbow. I'll still stop by and check in on all of you ladies :)

Good luck with it all.
Three years down the line, who knows how long it will take for our rainbow. It was two years and four months in before we got pregnant with squishy

I'm sure it won't be long....just have a feeling ;) There might be one in there growing as we speak!! Eeeek I really hope so!! :D

I think opk might finally be negative!!! Lol Yaaay...what do you reckon?? Pleeease let me have ovulated so I'll at least have a chance!! Boobs sooo sore yesterday and today plus *TMI* CM creamy from yesterday too. Temp rose 0.1 degree so praying that I ovulated yesterday xx

How is everyone?

Attachments

• 2015-01-18 11.36.56.jpg
    2015-01-18 11.36.56.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2015-01-18 11.36.14.jpg
    2015-01-18 11.36.14.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
I think you're right well Carly :) 1DPO finally after all those positives! Yay :)

Awh thanks :) I soooo hope so!! If tomorrow's temp is low again, I think i might cry lmao xx

Temp rise this morning - thank goodness! Still don't know how much of a chance i have though lol

Well looking at your chart (The expert that I am lol!)
I would say you ovulated day 23?

So you had donation the day before? Perfecto!

--deleted--

Sorry ladies. I think I need to leave this group. You're all wonderful ladies, but being the only childless one is a little depressing.

Best of luck with everything. I'm unsubscribing now xx

I'm sorry Laura if my mistake earlier with pic is what made you feel like that .

I didn't mean to do it and now I got my hands on an I pad rather than phone I deleted it.

However if you genuinely feel that way- I understand and will keep following you on your journey till what I hope is a happy end all the time you are still around here.

Either way you were the 1st person to reply to my little plea for friends all those months ago and thank you for that and the support /advice ever since xx

Carly - Id say you O'd on cd23 as well. Although with the open circle on today's temp ff might not pick it up tomorrow. But I do think you've got it covered :)

Laura - Sorry that you are feeling so deflated right now. I hope this cycle turns out positive for you, but if not, I hope your doctor is more helpful at your appointment next week. I do hope you choose to come back and join us....I will also continue to follow your journal.

Fuschia - Just curious what your photo was of? I'd like to see it....did you post in your journal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->