Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Tmb it was a pic of my 12 week scan ! As Carly had asked I thought I could put it on under a spoiler button - but I couldn't so I didn't bother but then it came up anyway as a normal attachment .

I haven't put it anywhere else no- I will perhaps put on my journal when I get a chance at work but even then I think I need to start a new journal as I'm not meant to keep posting there after 12 weeks from what I read in rules x

I wonna see it! I think you can ask an administrator to move your journal to another section if it no longer meets the current sections requirements.....

Awh no Laura!! Thats so sad :( I'll keep checking out your journey at the hope is the only bee thread.

Thanks Emma and Tmb, I reallyyyy hope my temp stays up again tomorrow...worried it's an anovulatory cycle now :( Boo lol.

Emma!! Pleeaasseee put the scan pic back up...i wanna say hi to your little bun!! Xx

Hi there just wanted to let you know that I was indeed pregnant - hcg blood test to confirm but this morning at repeat hcg/progesterone test it came to be that it isn't going to happen for us as the level is down to 16.. now I'm just awaiting the messy part of it all so that we can move on. Thank you for making my first posting experience an easy one - I've read your posts and you seem like a great person, I hope that you are able to share happy news soon.
Best of luck to everyone, here's hoping that my hubby and I are able to create another miracle but this time a lasting one.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

Helpplease - so sorry to hear that .

I hope that you and hubby can pull through this and will soon be telling us about your rainbow pregnancy . Xx

Hi there just wanted to let you know that I was indeed pregnant - hcg blood test to confirm but this morning at repeat hcg/progesterone test it came to be that it isn't going to happen for us as the level is down to 16.. now I'm just awaiting the messy part of it all so that we can move on. Thank you for making my first posting experience an easy one - I've read your posts and you seem like a great person, I hope that you are able to share happy news soon.
Best of luck to everyone, here's hoping that my hubby and I are able to create another miracle but this time a lasting one.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

Awh hun I am so so sorry :( So unfair! The waiting is awful too....If you need to chat then feel free to pm me hun. Just wish it was better news for you. Praying the next part is as quick and painless as possible - I'm sure that you will have a lasting rainbow baby as soon as you're ready to try again. :hugs: and thank you for the best wishes. Xx

I have a question. I am new to this site. I have been TTC for 6 months since my miscarriage. And now my nipples are slightly sensitive, gassy, burping, cervix is soft and mushy with slight pink/brown cm and very dizzy and nausea and slight cramping AF is due on 4 days. Could I be prego or Af is going to appear. Please help

Hi TJones :)

If these symptoms are new and you haven't had them before then there's a good chance you could be pregnant :) Just bear in mind our bodies can be cruel and play tricks sometimes, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you - have you tested yet or will you wait for af?

Hi Laura hope you feel better soon, take as much time as you need off the site as I know how you feel in one sense. I really do wish you all the best and hope everything works out for you.

How are you tmb?

Emma that's great you have your wee scan pic, I couldn't see it.
How's the pregnancy going?

Carly is that you in the two week wait now?

Welcome all the newcomers, great to have some newcomers.

How are you MolGold?

afm - I had a short cycle of 22 days there so I am not sure if I am going
to ovulate this cycle. I've had some very light CM but not the usual and I am
on day 12. Ovulation tests have been negative past four days.
I hope the next cycle is at least 25 days.

Oh, so much news round here!

So sorry for your loss Helpplease :( I hope your rainbow is around the corner!

If you ever read this, Laura I am sorry you feel so low. We'll be here should you need us.

Tjones, try testing and let us know, FX!

Shaz, I'm good. Bummer about such a short cycle! There's still time to O, hope you do !

Carly I see your temps are up! FX!

Emma please update your pic in the journal. id love to meet lil fuschia :)

Tmb saw your 31 week update on FB :) Cant believe how time's flown !

Helloooo :)

Yep currently either 2 or 3dpo (ff thinks 2, we think 3 lol). This is gonna be the last cycle for me for a while either way though I think. I'm absolutely desperate for baby number 2 but I need to do some work on me.

Shaz, sorry about the short cycle! Hope you ovulate soon and it's a normal luteal phase! Then a bfp to follow would be magnifico lol

Mol, can't believe how quick it's going for you too! 24 weeks already eeek! You feeling lots of movement yet?

Tmb I love your bump pic! It's what I'd call a perfect bump :) He/she will be here before you know it!

Emma i don't know where your journal is...I don't know how to find it :(

How is everyone else?

Well turns out I tested last night at 10pm and was ovulating, had more CM in the afternoon and managed to get a donation in late afternoon, early evening, CM was good too yesterday afternoon and this morning. Got peak fertility this morning. And cheapo tests are positive too.
Let's just hope I have caught ovulation then in time.
All you ladies hoping for me ovulating must of did the trick,
So thank you ladies

OMG that's great Shaz, so happy for you! We are closer to a full house now :happydance:

Yay shaz! So happy your donor could donate this cycle :) I'd say your timing is great! Happy TWW.

Thanks for the compliments on my belly pic ladies :) I'm feeling huge! Finding it hard to believe baby will double its weight in the next 8/9 weeks...eek!

So sorry I haven't been around too much. I ended up having a d&c yesterday as some of the placenta didn't pass. I hope you are all well xx

Aw wanting I'm sorry you had to have the d&c! I hope you aren't in too much pain....and can start to physically heal - how are you doing emotionally though? Stupid question i know, but I hope you have a lot of support around you right now? Xx

Wanting - Sorry about the D&C.....that's rough. They had me do mins right at the start of my loss because I live so far from a hospital. I hope you heal up quickly now....and as Carly said, hope you have a great support system around you at this time. Hugs!

Wanting - sorry to hear that you have had such a tough time :(

I have updated my signature with a link to a new journal ladies and popped pic of my scan on there x

Wanting - so sorry what your going through Hun, hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->