Surely can't be??

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I hope you can help or at least put my mind at ease! :huh:
The last day of my period was 16th October, came off the pill mid September, ever since then I have felt sick and sometimes have actually been sick, I feel exhausted by about 8pm and I have cramps right in the base of my stomach, kinda like trapped gas feelings (gurgling!!). Me and DH are TTC but surely it can't have happened this early, could it? :wacko:

Anything's possible! I guess you won't really know when AF is due if you've only just come off the pill? Have you done a test yet although it might still be too early to test.

i think just coming off the pill, it can take a few month for your cycles to regulate, however it is still possible, my son is proof of tht lol

there is always the possiblitly hun! All Im going to say though is dont get your hopes up too much, I was convinced I was pg the first month after having the implant out I was tired and having alot of Nausea, in the end it took 6 weeks for my period to show as things were getting back to normal and it turned out the nausea was a withdrawal symptom from having the implant removed.

Dont want to put a downer on things, just want you to convince yourself your pg like I did only to find out your not.

but then on the other hand you could be! I would try not to think about it too much and wait a couple of weeks and test! xxx

Hi posh

A co worker of mine didn't take BCP for a week and got pregnant. I stopped BCP early this year and I just started ovulating last cycle. So everyone is different. Good luck to you!

It is possible to get pregnant that quickly off of the pill, but keep in mind it takes some women a few months before their body's get used to being off the pill. Also once you are TTC you start noticing a lot more about your body than you did before. Good luck getting your BFP quickly!

Well, after thinking about this all weekend I decided to test this morning and it was a BFN! :cry:

Nevermind, carry on and hope for next month!

Thanks to everyone that replied to my post!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->