Surprise 4 months after C-Section

N

Nerdy

So... I'm back...

Let me start by saying that I am VERY excited for this baby even if they weren't planned. This baby is not a case of an "oops we forgot protection, rawr" moment. This baby is the case of a condom breaking and low dose BC failing... This baby is MEANT to be and definitely wants to be here. I believe in this whole heartedly.

That all said... I'm 4 months postpartum after my second C-Section. There was 18 months between my first C-Section and second pregnancy. I'm on the nervous side but everything I've been reading says that you can try again 3 months after a C-Section as there needs to be a year, minimum. Fair enough. More interesting is that we're in the middle of closing on a farm and moving halfway across the country. House is a historical rehab on top of it all.

Talk about a lot on my plate.

So... Definitely hoping to have you guys as my support group for the next 8 months or so.

TMI from here on out;

Symptoms have been different from my last two. Definitely suffering more from nausea and IBS. Last 3 days have resulted in my stools being like water. I think it may be due to the fact I don't have a gallbladder then hormones... Yeah... That's got to be it. A little more sleepy. Tatas fuller and a little tender. Over all? Feeling alright.

Food aversions: Ramen noodles... CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT THEM.

Hi! I'm in a similar situation... it feels bizarre to be back so soon! I have a 23 month old son and a 7.5 month old daughter. OH and I definitely weren't trying for another baby, but as you said, apparently this baby really wanted to happen! I have to admit, it did take me a little while to wrap my head around it, but now that the shock has worn off, we're excited.

Congrats on your number 3!!!

I'm 7 months post C-section myself and we were NTNP, we just let nature take it's course and here I am again. Due 31st March, as it stands right now, but will maybe have a different date when I go for the scan, if I hopefully make it that far. You just never know what can happen but fingers crossed all goes well.

Welcome back to First Tri and I look forward to seeing your updates :) Hope the move goes well x

Wow that baby really wanted chance at life lol! Congrats I'm sure everything will work out!

Hi! Pretty much same thing here. 4 months since section and pregnant with #3! Very much a surprise here too but we're coming around to the idea. Very scared to have a 3yr old, 1 yr old and a newborn! Xx

Apparently it happens to the best of us! My daughter is 11 months old. I would have liked to wait until she was 3 (we were only planning one more), but God had other plans! This will be our last. Took a while to sink in but now getting used to the idea! I'm only 4 weeks 4 days due early April :flower:

Congrats! I'm not pregnant (hehe stalking first Tri!) but my baby is the same age as yours and think it's so exciting you're expecting another! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->