Surprise baby?? Long cycle... UPDATED WITH DIGI!!!

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I have pcos and my two little girls are both clomid babies. I've had about 3 periods since I stopped BFing the littlie in Nov, 2 were 6 weeks apart now 8 weeks for this one.

My last period was on 22nd March.
I've kept feeling pregnant but had all BFNs then this today.

Going by when we BD I'm about 12dpo. This is an asda cheapie and I did ICs that were super faint.
With both my DDs I had a strong BFP by now.

Is there any point getting excited? I've conceive twice naturally but both were CPs.

Are there more risks with BFPs after a long cycle?
Not sure what to think!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 118
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-bfp-9dpo-7-weeks-scan-update-pics-added.html

A link to my BFP with my littlest one. 12dpo was really dark!!

That looks positive me! Id be doing a frer!
I don't think longer cycles make any difference, I got a bfp on cd 100+ with my 6 year old!
Best of luck!

That looks positive me! Id be doing a frer!
I don't think longer cycles make any difference, I got a bfp on cd 100+ with my 6 year old!
Best of luck!

Loraloo that makes me feel loads better! Both my natural pregnancies haven't worked after a long cycle so I'm not getting too excited, but that hope is always there!
This is the rubbish one step- super faint :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 87
The frer is more sensitive than that blue handle one you've used today that's why frer is darker

I see the line on the IC but those are really rubbish and take forever to darken up and progress. I stopped using them after I got a definite bfp on a FRER as they just stressed me.
You may not even be quite 12dpo, even if you're going off last bd, you could have ovulated a couple of days later than that. Fingers crossed everything goes well for you this time around.

Thank you :flower:

I'm going to have a look at the IC tomorrow and get a FRER if I think there's any point. Think both of these tests are 25mu compared to FRER's 6mu? I'll be ok either way I think as we weren't planning on ttc for another few months, we've got 2 really expensive holidays booked.
My SIL just found out she's unexpectedly pregnant with her 3rd and I've been really jealous! Never thought I'd get my own unexpected BFP to match!

My faint bfp at 9dpo is now 15 months old :) That is a very good line and every bfp is something to be happy about no matter how long it lasts.

I think that's a great line!! Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone. This is my IC from this morning :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 83
Your lines look great to me xxxx congrats xxxx

Congratulations. My daughter who is 4 months old tomorrow was conceived on a long cycle. Af was 26th March 2015 and bfp was 9dpo on 2nd may. I have/had irregular length cycles and after an mc and mmc I was freaking out that I had a dud egg. My beautiful baby was no dud egg. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->