SURPRISE! Never thought I'd be back here!

beclou94

Reaction score
Well, hello lovely ladies of B&B! :D I never, ever thought I'd be back posting in here that's for sure. Today, we got our surprise :bfp:! I only tested due to feeling a little rough, never in a million years thought I would be. So yeah, here I am cooking up our 4th and 100% final baby. :haha: It's still sinking in..

It's nice to be back here though. :) Anyone else due April 2020? X

HI congratulations!

I’m due 11th April and have started an April thread in pregnancy groups and discussions if you want to join us!

HI congratulations!

I’m due 11th April and have started an April thread in pregnancy groups and discussions if you want to join us!

Thank you, I'd love to! I'm 23rd, going off my dates. X

We just got a really big surprise. Our kids are 6 1/2 and 8 1/2. We're 42 and 44. This was a complete oops. I'm due April 3.

Congratulations hon

Thanks everyone! Aww congratulations Mel, that's amazing. :) X

Does anyone see progression? Top was yesterday, bottom is this morning. I'm already worrying, barely slept a wink. :dohh: x

IMG_20190817_082653.jpg

That's lovely progression! It was never that good on cheapies for me on this pregnancy! Congratulations:)

Great progression.

I’m due on the 14th April with #4. It wasn’t entirely on purpose!!! We were supposed to be using protection while I decided if I could cope with doing it all again. Our kids are 9,8 and 1 so the plan had always been to have a fourth so the baby would have a friend. Baby #3 was a non sleeping monster though. Fingers crossed this one is less hard work!!!

Great progression.

I’m due on the 14th April with #4. It wasn’t entirely on purpose!!! We were supposed to be using protection while I decided if I could cope with doing it all again. Our kids are 9,8 and 1 so the plan had always been to have a fourth so the baby would have a friend. Baby #3 was a non sleeping monster though. Fingers crossed this one is less hard work!!!

I’m due the 14th April too! I’m on number 3 who is a big surprise! The sleep thing is scaring me slightly... I’m excited though!

Great progression.

Exactly the same as us, our 3rd still doesn't sleep so we must be crazy! I can't wait to do it all again now though. X

Theres definitely progression hon and it looks great.

Thank you everyone! I don't really feel pregnant at all, apart from the odd waves of nausea. However, I finally got the strong line I wanted this morning, so I'm feeling a little more relaxed. Stick baby, stick! X

(The top test was two days ago, bottom was the morning!)

IMG_20190819_080351.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->