Swaddling

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I swaddle Kane every night as he constantly wakes himself up by rubbing his eyes. Now he is waking every night as he knows how to get out of it no matter what I do!!

Any tips, how long did you swaddle your little one for?

I swaddled Theakston until he decided he didn't like it one morning around 12 weeks. He could always get his arms out though so stopped helping with the startle after a while anyway.

Sorry I don't have any tips. I used kiddopotamus swaddling cloths and they helped for a bit but he always got one arm out and started sucking his fingers to self-soothe so I decided to let him get on with it :)

Have you tried the aussie swaddle or a miracle blanket - both worked well for us

luisa was swaddled up to about 6.5 months i think! became a nightmare oh was only one who could do it!

we thn started swadlling without her arms in it if that makes sense and now she is sleeping with a duvet :dohh:

My LO does the same thing, shes 5mo old and by morning she has one arm out so she can suck on her finger...which is fine for her just as long as her "jumpy arms" dont wake her. I use the "SwaddleMe" and it works great though, much better then using a regular swaddling blanket as she has always managed to slip out of that.
https://kiddopotamus.com/p_swad.php

Hope that helps hun :)

I swaddled Poppy untill she was 3 months old when she suddenly decided one night that she'd had enough of that thank you very much! But she always managed to get out of it anyway, by morning she would be wearing her blanket like a sash! =) xx

We never swaddled Freya at all. She has always been an excellent sleeper.
My friend had a wee boy a couple of months ago, and she is now singing the praises of the Miracle Blanket. It is very easy to use, and practically impossible for even the most Houdini-like baby to get out of.

Go to mothercare and get a miracle swadling blanket, worked wonders with tyler!!

tyler was swaddled for about 6 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->