*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up for Julys swap :) ...cant wait for my package to come hope mer as hers

Im definately in for July too!! :)
What did u get amy?

i got lots of kiddy sweeties tday thanks kitty they remind me of school tuck shop xxxx

count me in for july. Im going to get sweets this week and send them off.

count me in 4 july :)

i had to send genkigemini's surface post.... it was gonna cost £10 by airmail.....

Tiggertea, I was in tesco today and they have no TimTams :sad1: Sorry hunny xxx

P.s. i am in for July!

no probs hun thanks for thinkin of me! :) hopefully i'll have an aussie swap sometime and they'll be nice enough to send me some hehehe

Taperjeangirl...my OH is really upset!! :(
The children just ate the last bit of that tablet u made. :haha: I hd to laugh, it looked like he was going to cry!!

Well...i was going to be cheeky and ask for more when u next make it :blush: Im no good at that kind of thing :dohh:

please please [-o< pleaseeeeeeeee!:rofl:

hey girls. Ooo lots of is in for July :happydance: What might be easier is to start drawing up July's list as June's is closing. I'll keep tabs on peeps who want to come in for July and start drawing up a list, then if anyone wants to run July's i'll just email it to you and if no one does i'll just carry on. i'll do my best to partner people to meet their requests :winkwink: :lol:

Yvanne who did you send to in the end? Lol @ the tablet elli :happydance: all these sweeties goin out!

Also remember girls if you haven't heard from your sender/receiver by tomorrow please post by the 11th of june and I'll repartner you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"