*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just incase I cant get them you can buy them online here!.... https://www.angloaustraliantrading.com/Australiashop/AuSearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=15 :D

Right ive ever seen or tasted a tim tam and im slightly jealous!! Im going to go and google them!

omg is it just me or do i have really bad luck!! ith nk autumnrose has left, after the posts thing. anyone else wnt me to post to them??

i completely forgot about this thread til chel pm'd me!!

omg is it just me or do i have really bad luck!! ith nk autumnrose has left, after the posts thing. anyone else wnt me to post to them??

i completely forgot about this thread til chel pm'd me!!

ow no :dohh: i didn't know autumnrose left, i'll just pop back and see who's next in line.......

If ema isn't online yet (i haven't seen her) it's Jenny_wren up next.

lol no, as tempting as it is they are tasty, but i think i'd be sick! Plus the one i had had melted so i've put them in the fridge, hope they don't go soggy tho :dohh:

They don't go soggy - they even tastier outta the fridge.

oh, and try em dipped in tea/coffee :cloud9: heaven! edit: see that's already been suggested :blush:

sarah - do they still do the "pink wish" (strawberry) ones or were they just limited edition?
I think they still do- to support breast cancer. There are so many varieties now though!

Did anyone get a surprise in their post today??

Hi!

Sorry for crashing your party so late but I wondered when you can put your name down for July if SweetSwap is still going!

Also, I was thinking that you could use a football league table setup to help keep things organised. This is explained really badly but eg

Tim Bob Ann Mary

Tim x June July August

Bob June x August July

Ann July August x June

Mary August July June x

Fair enough, spaces don't hold when I posted the 'table' but hopefull you know what Im banging on about!

I'll be posting mine out to Bexy tomorrow. Just have to replace what I ate! :blush:

Posted to Elli21 and Mylittlebubs today! :D Elli should be tomorrow or next, Mylittlebubs a little longer! It has gone surface cos air was gonna cost a fortune!

:happydance: ooo im so excited and i just cant hide it....!! :rofl:

i posted mine out today :blush: was supposed to do it last weekend and didn't get round to it!

Sorry Tezzy, I haven't tried to send yours out again Been super busy and tired here. Hopefully tomorrow I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"