*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent mine to Scotland, but it will take about 2 weeks,so might get there next week

It all seems very exciting! can't wait for July!

I'd love to be in for July! Loved taking part this month!!! :happydance:

Idon't want to pester Tasha, i'm not sure if shes sent mine or not, haven't seen her about for a week or so, hope shes ok :)

Thanks for keeping it updated girls. hopefully repartnering will help everyone get their sweeties. I'll start working through and re-pairing when i can (probably start tomorrow).

Last i heard from Tasha was that she was going to head to the post office but not sure i remember seeing her confirming postage. I think it's a bit expensive to post in Canada, not sure what happened with wendino whether she managed to post either.

I packaged mine up again today. Just took something out and am gonna go back and send it off. She guessed it would only be $15 compared to the $50 I was originally quoted and should take 6 - 12 business days. :)

Def will send something!!!

brightstar you need to come join us in september 08 mommies! it's somewhere about in bnb groups, i'll go bump it :laugh2:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/121506-september-08-mummies-daddies-20.html

Updated 09/06/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal).

Names in bold have received their goodies. So far we have 10 people with sweeties :happydance: Thankyou to their senders for completing. I know a lot of people have said they have posted but i won't mark people off until they post on this thread to say they have received just to keep things simpler.

There are changes. people have been repartnered so please check if this applies to you.

Smartie, did you manage to post to Bexy or do you need repartnering to? If you require a new partner this will be Kitty1987

Mer has possibly received but not yet sent to donnaballona - did you send her your address?

There are 3 girls that have yet to receive but have had their delivery to another confirmed

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21
> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea
> Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump
> Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie
> Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27
> Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies
> ilovemybump

ilovemybump
> brightstar08

Brightstar08
> taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x
> kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

Taperjeangirl
> mylittlebubs

Mylittlebubs > Taperjeangirl

* participants that have sent but are awaiting receipt- Kitty1987, possibly donnaballona & xlaurax

**participants waiting (place to be issued june 12th) - Ema, Jenny_wren, jenny873, & Purpular

** participants that have not responded - welshcakes79, bexy_22,

Last updated list available on page 46.
Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June. Repartnering is currently taking place
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 10 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

I am sooooo looking forward to receiving my goodies from Alice! :happydance: Know they will be fab as she's eaten some :rofl:
x

anna they are going to be fab!! i've not had chance to get to the shops tho yet this week, i promise i'll go tomorrow!! i might get two lots this time so i dont eat them all :rofl:

anna they are going to be fab!! i've not had chance to get to the shops tho yet this week, i promise i'll go tomorrow!! i might get two lots this time so i dont eat them all :rofl:
:happydance::happydance::happydance: You have me so excited, Alice! I think 2 sets are a great idea - we can eat them together! LOL
x

Mer has possibly received but not yet sent to donnaballona - did you send her your address? [/U]

yup, i sent her my address about a week and half ago now. . .xx

hmm. i did read a thread from her that she'd been in hospital so i'm guessing she hasn't had chance. I might send her a pm just to see if she's okay.

Mer has possibly received but not yet sent to donnaballona - did you send her your address? [/U]

yup, i sent her my address about a week and half ago now. . .xx

hmm. i did read a thread from her that she'd been in hospital so i'm guessing she hasn't had chance. I might send her a pm just to see if she's okay.

me too :shrug: . . .if all is not well, dont pester her-im sure I can live without a few sweeties. Ill join in next month anyway if thats ok and hopefully have better luck next time :hugs:

me too :shrug: . . .if all is not well, dont pester her-im sure I can live without a few sweeties. Ill join in next month anyway if thats ok and hopefully have better luck next time :hugs:

I'll try get you sorted out so you get your fair share, leave it with me :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back