*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea (taperjeangirl) finally posted yours today. sorry didnt manage it earlier. hope you get it soon :D x

Hi!

Sorry for crashing your party so late but I wondered when you can put your name down for July if SweetSwap is still going!

Also, I was thinking that you could use a football league table setup to help keep things organised. This is explained really badly but eg

Tim Bob Ann Mary

Tim x June July August

Bob June x August July

Ann July August x June

Mary August July June x

i think i get you....so same list of names top and side. \find your name then you follow the chart? so for your first example tim is sending to bob in june then in july tim will send to ann etc etc...?

That could work but...

a) it would be very hard to keep it up as theres so many changes going on. It's only the first month and i've changed the list quite a bit already. On the other hand the list may regulate itself as the months go on as the people who are likely to drop out are going to do it in the first month or 2.

b) that's going to be one big chart!

i'll also add you to June's sweet swap IF a place becomes vacant when the list is revised june 12th if you would like to participate this month?

P.s girls i'll update the list again tomorrow.

Did mer gets hers i sent first class recorderd saturday ..?

:wave: Serina. Are you okay? Congratulations on your beautiful daughter :hugs: Mer hasn't said she received but that she's going to post.

Updated 05/06/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal).

Names in bold have received their goodies. So far we have 6 people with sweeties :happydance: Thankyou to their senders for completing. I know a lot of people have said they have posted but i won't mark people off until they post on this thread to say they have received just to keep things simpler.

Aliceandbump is now sending to annabanana9 if that's okay?

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea
> Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump
> Welshcakes79

Welshcakes79 > Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie
> Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27 > Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies
> ilovemybump

ilovemybump
> brightstar08

Brightstar08
> taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x > kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

Taperjeangirl > mylittlebubs

Mylittlebubs > Taperjeangirl

**participants waiting (place to be issued june 12th) - Ema, Jenny_wren, jenny873, Dippy Yvanne & Purpular

Last updated list available on page 39.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 6 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Yay! Brightstar I got my this morning and I am forcing myself to eat my toast before starting on them!!!!!

So curious about flabergasters! Think they are just love hearts but not all lovey iykwim!
LOVE Reeses!
and frosties! Used to get them off the ice cream van when i was little!

Here's a pic!

Thanks again! :hugs:

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/DSC04945.jpg

anna i bought your sweets just before. and i'm sat eating them :rofl: i'll go out and get you more tomorrow! will you PM me your address??xx

Alice, the best way around that, I have found is to buy multipacks! :rofl:! :munch:

Hey, wait there, hold on a second mr post-mannnn
Way-ay-ayyytttt me postieman
Hey mr postman look n see, if theres a sweety parcel waiting for me .. oh mr po-o-st-mannnnn!!

I got mine today!! :happydance: Thankyou Andrea...you should have seen the look on my OH face when he saw the handmand fudge! His eyes were gunna pop out of his head :lol:

I love refreshers...havent seen them aroun here for ages!!

Thanks again! Will post pic soon if i can find the cable thingy xx

Hey, wait there, hold on a second mr post-mannnn
Way-ay-ayyytttt me postieman
Hey mr postman look n see, if theres a sweety parcel waiting for me .. oh mr po-o-st-mannnnn!!

:rofl:

ohh homemade fudge :munch: yum! i'll swap you a piece of fudge for a tim tam :rofl:

Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. as of 5/06/09 6 people have received their goodies.

dont u be :haha: at me :rofl: i was so excited when Mike text me to say i had a parcel i nearly pulled a sicky to get home to get it :lol:

My turn for tim tams next pleaseeee!

Talking of which, should we decide a date for July's sweet swap girls? And who's going to organise it? Just that way then it means June's isn't running on forever and it can be a bit more organised (hopefully) Doing it this time has given me some ideas in how it could be done better next month :blush:

Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. as of 5/06/09 6 people have received their goodies.

andrea you cant buy multipacks of what i got!! just gona have to go back tomorrow and get more!! bloody yummy tho! i've got toothache already!

:haha: alice!! thats what ya get for eating her sweetys!! :lol:

Oooo a date for Julys swap...how about the middle? About 15th?
I dont know, then its a month from this one roughly. Giving the others chance to still buy and post theirs off this month.
As for the organisation for it...any volunteers?? LilBump?? *hint* :rofl:

Oooo a date for Julys swap...how about the middle? About 15th?
I dont know, then its a month from this one roughly. Giving the others chance to still buy and post theirs off this month.
As for the organisation for it...any volunteers?? LilBump?? *hint* :rofl:

Might that be a bit late though? :shrug: Unless you make the swap every 6 weeks ...infact given this months events that might work better maybe? so something like 15th july, then 1st spetember, then 15th October, 1st december etc? Have i done that right @ 6 (ish) week intervals seems to make the year go fast :dohh:

:rofl:!!! Lol, i don't mind doing next months if you want me to, i don't mind stepping aside either, whatever. I think i've seen a way Purpulars list may work and then that covers a few swaps but i'm still thinking on it :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"