*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elli21

Reaction score
My mum used to be in a forum where people from all over the world would send sweets and choc to eachother via post...

Anyone interested on doing a bnb version???

The Rules & instructions,

Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
If possible, please take a photo of your recieved sweeties and upload to thread so we (mainly Serina) can have a good nosey at what you got!
Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
New lists will be issued around the 25th of the month ready for the begining of the next month.
New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
Enjoy!

There you go!!!

How would it work with customs etc??

I might think about it :) Trying to lose weight but if we did an exchange say once a month or something it'd be like my one treat and I'd look forward to it! :)

customs??

I think its ok to post sweets etc to different contries.

Tasha...once a month would be great, we'd give out spending limits...even if its just £3 a month...

Sounds great ...I would be willing to sign up

sounds fun... always wanted to try salt water taffy... but we havent really got any "welsh" sweets.. cept swansea mixture which are hard boiled ones...

I'm willing to join if we do it once per month! :) That's affordable with the cost of the sweets & postage... and not too fattening for me :mrgreen: I'm getting excited!!

if theres enough we could swap sweet buddys each month so then we could all get different things from around the world

how do we choose who sends the sweets and who recieves them?

Can i request a biscuit rather than a sweet? I'd do anything for some Aussie TimTams.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would emigrate for TimTams..... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back