*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reckon i should PM Tasha? I don't wanna seem like i'm pestering though....

Nope, still haven't heard from GenkiGemini

Yay!! Tasha PMed me today, she recieved her parcel!!

yay chel my stuff just arrived!! i'm eatin the mouse now!! i was only sayin to OH the other day i aint had one in ages!! have taken a pic, will upload it later when my internet's working a bit better!!

:rofl: glad you got it ok hun....hope you like them all....its hard buying for someone you dont know incase they dont like them :blush: x

:wave: girls. nice to see we have more happy members :happydance:

A little update I have sent a pm to those members that have been mentioned as being unknown participants so we can clear up a bit and repartner where neccesary. Have heard from everyone and had them confirm their place,but Genkigemini but i only pmed her just before. So xlaurax and kitty1987 should still be receiving from their original partners.

To the girls i pmed, as i said in the pm, i'm sorry if it seemed like i was pestering, it wasn't intentional i just need to clear up whats going on in hope everyone will receive sweeties.

To the girls that are waiting to be issued partners ema, jenny_wren, jenny873, and purpular do you still want to take part in June's sweet swap or would you rather wait till July. As there are 4 of you it's looking promising that you can partner each other if you like.

Everyone else hope you're all happy with the goodies received :happydance: and if you haven't mentioned already would you please say if you want to be in July's swap and i'll start forming a list for me/whoevers running july's.

:wave: girls. nice to see we have more happy members :happydance:

To the girls that are waiting to be issued partners ema, jenny_wren, jenny873, and purpular do you still want to take part in June's sweet swap or would you rather wait till July. As there are 4 of you it's looking promising that you can partner each other if you like.

Ooh, ace. If there are other ladies ready to go for this month Im happy to be in :) Thanks!

(Btw, I can't believe how mcuh hard work you've put into this, youre a star!)

I think if you sign up, you should be pestered without being offended. :) I don't think anyone would be offended by a pm. :hugs:

i sent mine to Scotland, but it will take about 2 weeks,so might get there next week

:happydance: They said the same thing to me when I posted yours! Hope it gets there safe!

i haven't got it but will pm you when I do
can't wait to see what i will get (eat:rofl:)
next time i got to find something a little lighter coz it cause me an arm this time :laugh2::rofl:

I think if you sign up, you should be pestered without being offended. :) I don't think anyone would be offended by a pm. :hugs:

Chel - i posted yours this afternoon. It's not a bomb lol, i promise but it may sound like one when it comes clattering through your letterbox...i think i may have got slightly carried away :blush: :rofl:

lilbump- thanks hun i shall let you know when i recieve it xx

Oh I better say it on here lol I did talk to thelilbump via PM the other day

I sent out your stuff, xLaurax!

& Elli, loved what you sent me, it was fab. I don't understand how it arrived so fast!! lol.. that's how long mail takes within Canada sometimes!

ill partner up with purpular if you likes
im still in im still in :happydance:

xx​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member