*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasha, glad u liked the stuff i sent you. :D
Do the little socks fit??

Im excited to find out who im sending to in July...:happydance:
And who im recieving from :blush: :rofl: xx

evenin girls.

Just bobbin online quickly to keep up to date. Genkigemini is unable to participate due to unforseen circumstances but she sends her apologies. Tiggertea did you post to GG already? If not, do you think you may be able to post to Sarah88 please? If not, no probs, i'll see what i can figure out.

Is everyone else okay? Looking quickly through the list i think about everyone else is covered now, if not confirmed receipt of package postage has been mentioned apart from kirsty and pinapple_luv. I'll update the list again tomorrow and when June's is more or less wrapped up i'll get July on it's feet if thats okay with everyone else? :hug:

I got another package today! All the way from Thailand! :D Havent got a clue what any of them are, and cant try any cos I promised Gemma I would wait for her and we would try them together!

Roll on 3:45pm!

Thanks So (mylittlebubs) :hugs:

PIccy.....
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/DSC05060.jpg :yipee:

thanks 4 lettin me kno TT.

Oh andrea that parcel looks interestin! Are them cones in the far right hand corner some kind of chocolate?

Hopefully Chel got hers today, hope it got there in 1 piece!

Just making the beginnings of July's list whilst i have a bit of spare time.

So far; Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Donnaballona, Dippy Yvanne, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, Purpular, sarah88, taperjeangirl, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax

have requested to join in July's swap. if i've added your name by mistake or you've changed your mind please can you say and same if you want to be added to July's swap please let me know via post or pm.

thanks 4 lettin me kno TT.

Oh andrea that parcel looks interestin! Are them cones in the far right hand corner some kind of chocolate?

Nope they are all squishy like a jelly sweet, but some of them look like they have sesame seeds in!

the dark ones in the middle I think are like a treacle toffee, and the colourful ones are like little toffees!

My packet to Tezzy looks so boring now :(

:rofl: I could only fit a few things in or they would charge me a million bucks.

aw sorry, it wasn't intentional :blush: :hugs: i just did a search through the thread for the word 'July' and included everyone that had spoken up. I'm editing the list for Julys swap (page 49) as you girls post :happydance:

Updated 12/06/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal).

Names in bold have received their goodies. So far we have 16 people with sweeties :happydance: Thankyou to their senders for completing. I know a lot of people have said they have posted but i won't mark people off until they post on this thread to say they have received just to keep things simpler.

Changes Purpular and Jenny_wren have been partnered if they would like to send to each other. More people have been marked as receiving their parcels.

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21
> Tasha41

Tasha41
> xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea
> Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump
> Chel27

Chel27
> Alice&bump

Alice&bump
> Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie
> Bexy_22

Bexy_22
> Kitty1987

Kitty1987
> Serina27

Serina27
> Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies
> ilovemybump

ilovemybump
> brightstar08

Brightstar08
> taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x
> kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

Taperjeangirl
> mylittlebubs

Mylittlebubs > Taperjeangirl

Purpular > Jenny_wren

Jenny_wren > Purpular

**participants waiting - jenny873

** participants that have not responded - welshcakes79 & ema

Last updated list available on page 50.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 16 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; Butterflies, Brightstar08, chel27, Deb_baby, Donnaballona, Dippy Yvanne, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, Purpular, sarah88, taperjeangirl, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

Also, Sarah88, as GG is no longer participating and there's no one available to take her place I shall post to you if you are okay with that. If you send me your details i'll sort you something out :happydance:

am i partnered with purpular for july's
or june's swap??

confused :dohh:

x​

am i partnered with purpular for july's
or june's swap??

confused :dohh:

x​

sorry, that's for June's swap.

I'm only starting to collate the info for july's swap at the minute.

Last updated list available on page 50.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 13 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Donnaballona, Dippy Yvanne, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, Purpular, sarah88, smartie, taperjeangirl, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

thankyou just wondered im in for next
month tooooo =]

x​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member