*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated girls :happydance:

what might be easier for following months is just to carry everyone over unless you say specifically that you do not want to take part in whatever months swap if that's ok with you all? :hugs:

Last updated list available on page 50.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 13 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, taperjeangirl, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

Serina27 signed up for July and all future swaps unless i say otherwise :hugs:

thelilbump- thank you so much...i recieved my parcel today!!! and yum yum the sweeites you sent look lovely...thank you once again!!
xxx

thelilbump- thank you so much...i recieved my parcel today!!! and yum yum the sweeites you sent look lovely...thank you once again!!
xxx

yay :happydance: hope they managed to get there in one piece - i'd run out of bubble wrap and hoped the padded envelope would survive.

I'm surprised you haven't eaten them all by now :munch: :rofl:

xxx

yay :happydance: hope they managed to get there in one piece - i'd run out of bubble wrap and hoped the padded envelope would survive.

I'm surprised you haven't eaten them all by now :munch: :rofl:

yep they arrived in one piece :) thanks!! ha well i have eaten most of them now :rofl: was waiting till my son was fast asleep so he couldnt nick any :rofl:

Also, Sarah88, as GG is no longer participating and there's no one available to take her place I shall post to you if you are okay with that. If you send me your details i'll sort you something out :happydance:

Alright, but haven't you posted to someone already? I'm alright waiting till July's swap :)

I'm doing July's also!!

BTW xLaurax -- they told me that your package should arrive before June 30th as I sent it by air mail small package.. I have the receipt to track it if it doesn't! :) I hope the one item doesn't melt now that I think of it.. I'm sure it will be fine though :rofl:

Elli21 -- I put those socks on Elyse today, the pink frilly ones. She wasn't impressed with me (it was hot out :lol:) but they were adorable on her!! I'll put up a piccy next time, I love those frilly type socks on baby girls! I've just finished all my candy :blush: Thanks tres delishh

hmm bit wierd!!!

And thankyou Tasha, i'll let you know when it arrives :)

Also, Sarah88, as GG is no longer participating and there's no one available to take her place I shall post to you if you are okay with that. If you send me your details i'll sort you something out :happydance:

Alright, but haven't you posted to someone already? I'm alright waiting till July's swap :)

I have posted already yes. I just feel i should send you something as you're the only one that's not receiving and you also sent to me. Just doesn't seem fair to me.

Wtf is this crap? Robot?

whats this about? what i miss? :shrug:

All good, I don't mind. :)
There was a post saying
Nice.
Tnx for this information.
Was on the sep 08 mummies board too

All good, I don't mind. :)
There was a post saying
Nice.
Tnx for this information.
Was on the sep 08 mummies board too

Bizzare! Looks like the admins got it though because posts no longer here. hope it wasn't anythin too dodgy!

llibump, did you manaage to get hold of Mer? still havent heard a peanut from her!!!

xx

llibump, did you manaage to get hold of Mer? still havent heard a peanut from her!!!

xx

She sent me a pm thursday/friday to say she'd be posting the next morning. I replied to her but haven't heard anything more. Hopefully something will arrive next week for you.

Updated July's participants in list below.

So girls, any preferences to when July's list is issued? As it's the end of the month, next week sometime sound good?

Last updated list available on page 50.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 13 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Brightstar08, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, Kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41 taperjeangirl, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"