*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be in July swap too.will send something different this time
still waiting for mine from Scotland..lol

I want to be in July swap too.will send something different this time
still waiting for mine from Scotland..lol

Hopefully it won't be too long for you now :happydance: All them goodies you sent Andrea looked interesting!

Last updated list available on page 50.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 15 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41 taperjeangirl, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

So girls, any preferences to when July's list is issued? As it's the end of the month, next week sometime sound good?

yup yup, I reckon thats a good 'un!

Whenever is good for you more than us really!! Doing a fab job sorting it all out lilbump :hugs: xx

Next week sounds cool....im looking forward to this...
Ive already picked out a few things im going to add into my sending out package!!

yep next week sounds good, I wish mine would hurry up and arrive in Thailand though! Feeling a tad guilty!

Elli, I have packaged up some stuff for you, and will post it tomorrow! Made sure there is 4 of everything so no fighting this time! Hope alls well hun :hugs:

A tip for Canadians sending stuff overseas--

If your package is flat and thin enough, they will mail it as a letter and just charge you a bit extra for the weight.

Mine was just a bit too fat to be a letter, but I mailed it as small parcel air mail and it was only $7.90 :mrgreen: -- I expected it to be much more than that!

wendino.. i recieved your package today! the sweeties are FAB and the card is sooo lovely too :cloud9: i checked my online tracking code today which says your sweeties havent been delivered yet :hissy: let me know if you havent had them and i will pm you the tracking code too so we can both check!

:hugs: thankyou hun x

yay! :happydance: waht did you get in the end tezzy?

Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 15 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41 taperjeangirl, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

i got yummy chocolate bars that remind me of childhood!

yum yum yum!

yum yum :munch: how long you want to bet they're going to last you? :rofl:

You gonna join July's swap tezzy? No pressure but i'll put your name down ....:rofl:

Infact does anyone have any sweeties left? I wonder what the record is? :rofl:

I actually still have some tim tams left....

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41 taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

Have to say, I have pretty much all of mine left! The Thai sweets were weird! If anyone wants to try them PM me and I will send some on, I keep trying to give them to visitors but not succeeding!

i'll try some lol
they look really interesting

:rofl:

my oh will eat anything lol

x
=]​

ow but them thai things looked really interesting Andrea!

Got ya bexy. don't think kitty1987 mentioned receiving them tbh :hugs:

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41 taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

Lilbump, PM me your address and I stick whats left in the post for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"