*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request- can I please be partnered with a person from US? I REALLY want some candy corn, lol

i went and brought all my sweeties today
ill be posting it tomorrow!
surprising how much you can fit in a box!!

:rofl::happydance:

mines in the post

:happydance::happydance:

couldn't wait until tomorrow
or i would have eaten them :blush:

xx​

I'm so excited to get July's stuff ready... :mrgreen:

I already know what to buy (unless someone has a request) if I get someone from the UK :)

Can I play? I'm in the UK (London) and would love to be partnered with someone in the US. :happydance:

Can I play? I'm in the UK (London) and would love to be partnered with someone in the US. :happydance:

Course :happydance: Anyone welcome. There is a shortage of international participants though but i try to do the best i can to fix everyone up and give them a fair shot at receiving internationally. If a uk resident is partnered with another uk resident i try to do it north to south so there may be different sweets. Also, some people made stuff themselves which went down well. Will you still want to participate even if you end up with a resident of the Uk?

June's swap list last updated 18/06/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal).

Names in bold have received their goodies. So far we have 20 people with sweeties :happydance: Thankyou to their senders for completing. I know a lot of people have said they have posted but i won't mark people off until they post on this thread to say they have received just to keep things simpler.

Changes No major changes just a few more participants have received parcels so they have been marked off.

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21
> Tasha41

Tasha41
> xlaurax

xlaurax
> tiggertea

Tiggertea
> Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump
> Chel27

Chel27
> Alice&bump

Alice&bump
> Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie
> Bexy_22

Bexy_22
> Kitty1987

Kitty1987
> Serina27

Serina27
> Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies
> ilovemybump

ilovemybump
> brightstar08

Brightstar08
> taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie
> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x
> kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

Taperjeangirl
> mylittlebubs

Mylittlebubs > Taperjeangirl

Purpular > Jenny_wren
Jenny_wren > Purpular

**participants waiting - jenny873

** participants that have not responded - welshcakes79 & ema

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 20 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41 taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

So this isnt actually for the main swap but today I posted....

some Thai sweets to Lilbump & Jenny
and some "make you feel better" homemade stuff to Elli21 :D

Is the list up for Julys yet? I bought some fab sweets today and I am scared I will eat them so must post them soon!!

Lol ILove i actually had to double check the title then :rofl:

TJG, thankyou hunny you are so kind. I will let you know what we think of them.
Also, it will probably be tuesday i'm doing the list next week.

Just been having a quick look through the list but do we actually have any american participants? I was just trying to think where everyone was from off the top of my head and it occured to me. Do you have candy corn in Canada?

I think we need to hunt down some American BnB members and force them to join our group! Or bribe them! :D

:rofl:

I was hoping that putting the link in my siggy might get some newbies coming but doesn't seem to be working :dohh: :blush: lol!

lol I just noticed it on yours! I am going to add it to mine too! :D We need sweetie blinkies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back