*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweaty :rofl:

ooo sweety blinkies :happydance:

and yay thai sweeties thankyou :hugs:

the postman must think im nuts
i ran to the door when i heard him
this morning :rofl:

xx​

Yes we have candy corn in Canada.. I'm not sure if you can get it outside of like October (it's a Halloween thing) but I can have a look. It's definitely sold in bulk candy bins though not in nice packaging.. like where you go there and get a plastic bag and fill it up with loose candy? Not sure if people are comfortable receiving candy that way in like a ziploc baggy, but I promise I won't do anything to it if you want it that much!

Tasha alot of my Thai sweets came like that, in little plastic bags xx

Thankyou so much Tasha, mine arrived this morning, gotta say there isn't many Nerds left lol!!

I'll add it to my sig later, gotta take Oliver up to the baby clininc in a min :)

ow nerds i haven't had them in years! are they still as tasty? good luck at clinic.

Thankyou so much Tasha, mine arrived this morning, gotta say there isn't many Nerds left lol!!

I'll add it to my sig later, gotta take Oliver up to the baby clininc in a min :)

No problem hun I'm glad you liked!! :)

Can I join in? What do I have to do? xXx

basically we swap sweets every month (obv!). June's has gone but i will be issuing July's list next week (as we just can't hold out till july officilally hits as most of us have eaten all our last sweets already :rofl:)

We spend approx £3 on sweets to send to our partner and well that's about it really! Just keep an eye on the thread because i'm always updating it to try and keep it up to date.

P.S i can't promise you well get an international swap first time round as there aren't enough international memebers but i will try to make it as fair as possible.

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 19 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, Danapeter36,Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41 taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up.

Count me in then, I have an old fashioned sweet shop near me that still sells from jars. Also it has a load of retro sweets, I'd love to swap with anyone xxx

ooooh can i join?:lol:

of course :happydance:

May i ask where abouts you live? It's just so i can try and make partners as fair as possible.

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 18 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41, taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, Tinax, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up. Please ignore colour coding it just for my reference as to where you live :blush:

I was on your list before but now I'm not. *sniff* hehe.

we're only meant to spend £3?!?!

:rofl: now you tell me!

i sent an entire box full!!

:rofl:

cost me nearly the same price to send it!!

:blush::rofl:

xx​

we're only meant to spend £3?!?!

:rofl: now you tell me!

i sent an entire box full!!

:rofl:

cost me nearly the same price to send it!!

:blush::rofl:

xx​

Lol! yea £3 is the guide price but i think a lot of people (including myself) spent more. Sweetieholics :blush: :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back