*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any americans yet?
i know this isnt sweets and I am unsure about customs, BUT! :D I have ALWAYS wanted to try the squirty cheese that they have at the beginning of the Witches Of Eastwick!

Anyone know what it is called? Would anyone be willing to send me some?! :D

:nope: Not that i know of unless any of the mystery members are american. I haven't quite finished going through the list yet though, just marked off the people who i could remember where they lived and started going through the others.

Lol @ cheese in a can!!

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 20 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41, taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, Tinax, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up. Please ignore colour coding it just for my reference as to where you live :blush:

Hoping to issue new list 23/06/09 all being well so check back!

My sweeties from Jenny wren arrived this morning! Thank you, I love Parma Violets, yum!

Anyway, can't talk now, eating.

take a picture purpular!!

i got mine this morning from you tooo
woohooo! omg i haven't had a gobstopper in AGES
thankyou very muchly

DSC02420.jpg

:happydance::happydance:

xx​

Put your list up.. we have a lot of the same things in Canada :)

:rofl: well ..... :blush:

twinkies
ho hos
ding dongs
twizzlers
pixie sticks
nutter butters

think thats it for a min might think of some more later!!

xx​

almond snickers sounds horrible lol

:rofl:

hehe my flying saucers lol
i got a whole bag of sherbet too!!

:happydance:

xx​

mmm rainbow sherbert, i haven't seen that in years!!

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 20 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41, taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, Tinax, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up. Please ignore colour coding it just for my reference as to where you live :blush:

Hoping to issue new list 23/06/09 all being well so check back!

This is my favourite website :blush: Myself and OH go through it regularly looking for stuff to try!

American Sweets

i forgot to add tootie rolls :rofl:

what do we get they dont?!?

x​

Just looked on the american sweets site , i have not had jolly ranchers and nerds for years!!!

ow i saw that site through ebay! my Oh loves reeses peanut butter cups and they do flavoured ones in america. they're scrummy!

:D

I just ordered.....

Almond snickers
Jif Peanut Butter
Candy Corn
Cookie Dough Bites (for OH)
and Jiffy Pop Popcorn, the one thats in Scream movie!

:yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back