*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y am i yellow? :D

just so everyone knows.... postage from england/scotland/wales to me in N. ireland will be the same as within those countries as we are all part of uk and royal mail don't ave any surcharges to the north of ireland :D so i can be red too :dance:

just so everyone knows.... postage from england/scotland/wales to me in N. ireland will be the same as within those countries as we are all part of uk and royal mail don't ave any surcharges to the north of ireland :D so i can be red too :dance:

I realised the postage thing as ur part of the uk, it was just because as a different country in your own right you may have different sweets available. I need to put scotland to a different colour too. Nothing horrible meant by it or anythin! :hugs:

Can i join too please ???

you may :happydance: Can i ask where abouts you live so i can try and partner you well. The list is going to be issued next week sometime, i'm hoping tuesday but life with a baby doesn't always make things planned possible!

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 18 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41, taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, Tinax, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up. Please ignore colour coding it just for my reference as to where you live :blush:

The nerds are lush and also very addictive!!! There all gone now lol, i was going to save some for OH but he's too late lol!!

I can't wait for next months swap, i'm going to go off out again in search of yummy sweets!!! :D

thelilbump your doing a great job hunni!!!

Lilbump you really are! Thanks hun, I know it is taking quite alot of organising! xxx

wendino.. im get impatiant and im sending you more sweeties in the post 2moro.. my tracking code now isnt working on the royal mail site (maybe i wrote it down wrong at work) and id hate for you not to get anything.

so youll prob end up with 2 packages LOL

Don't worry about it! Maybe its here today? I haven't checked yet. Did you get mine yet?

yeah i wrote on this thread when they came!!!!!!!!

i was like a big kid opening the packet :happydance: yum yum yum!!!!!!!!

Do we have any americans yet?

i know this isnt sweets and I am unsure about customs, BUT! :D I have ALWAYS wanted to try the squirty cheese that they have at the beginning of the Witches Of Eastwick!

Anyone know what it is called? Would anyone be willing to send me some?! :D

i feel sorry if i get an american partner
ive got a list of things i wanna try

:rofl:

x​

i know this isnt sweets and I am unsure about customs, BUT! :D I have ALWAYS wanted to try the squirty cheese that they have at the beginning of the Witches Of Eastwick!

Cheese in a can?? lol

I've tried it.. it's not that great. I'll pick some up if I go to the States (I usually go at least 2x per year).. if I remember to do this I can post here when I have it then hopefully get paired with you that month. It might be hard to mail though as it's like in an aerosol can..

Cheese in a can?? lol

I've tried it.. it's not that great. I'll pick some up if I go to the States (I usually go at least 2x per year).. if I remember to do this I can post here when I have it then hopefully get paired with you that month. It might be hard to mail though as it's like in an aerosol can..

:happydance: Thanks hunny!

I realised the postage thing as ur part of the uk, it was just because as a different country in your own right you may have different sweets available. I need to put scotland to a different colour too. Nothing horrible meant by it or anythin! :hugs:

no worries :D hehehe i didn't mean to sound so narky :blush: just sometimes if post office people see "N. Ireland" on the parcel they automaticallycharge increased amounts thinking it's "international".... didn't want anyone to be conned out of more ££$£$£$£$£ than they should :D :hugs:

usually if you post to US or Canada and mark it as a "gift" no customs fees should have to be paid

I can't wait to get my June parcel :wohoo:
And am getting excited about the July swap already. I feel sorry for any Canadian who might get this homesick Canuck.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"