swim nappies...

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
how expensive!!!

my word i nearly had a coronory (sp?) handing over my £5 in boots..

the boots own brand were cheaper, but i dont know how absorbant these huggies v boots brand are..

anyone used either??

My cousin uses the boots brands for her daughter and she swears by them, they are supposed to be really good

I find the boots the same as huggies as used both and you're never really in water that long caz i find the LO's start to get cold xx

i used to have the reusable one, really good. and if you go swimming often it does save you money.

i didnt worry about the absorbancy, Oscar isnt in the water that long really. :D
So I got the cheepest ones.......Tescos own

Ive used both, i'd say there isnt much difference, the only real difference is the Huggies feel a tad softer than the boots own brand but absorbancy wise i'd say there isnt anything init.

We used both on Chris's other daughter who was 2 at the time & was in the water longer than say a baby is and again I wouldnt say there was much difference, to b honest there not really designed for anything other than keeping contents in the nappy which you most likely wouldnt want floating past whilst you're swimming.

x

designed for anything other than keeping contents in the nappy which you most likely wouldnt want floating past whilst you're swimming.

x

:rofl: that would be embaressing heehee

thanks guys,
think ill prob use this pack of huggies i have and then go over to the boots own, i dont anticipate Rhiannon being in the water long as its a big new experience and i want to build her up gradual without frightening her so as long as the will absorb anything for 15/20 mins ill be happy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->