swine flu injection

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
have u ladies chosen to have lo vaccinated with swine flu inj or not??

I really dont know what to do, was going to post the same question....

I'm leaning more to letting her have it, as the docs know what there doing right?!

thanks ladies
would u care to share ur reasons as to why u have chosen to opt out?

I am confused! thanks

i had mine done fine mate just sore arm rather than that they getting it and being really ill

We've not been offered it yet. I'm not sure if I will let Byron have it or not. I more open minded about vaccinations than I was after doing some research. I don't know anyone who has had swine flu and it doesn't seem to have been at nursery or the local schools. DH works in a library and he's not been exposed to it. A couple of friends/relatives in the NHS have had their jabs with no problems.

not decided yet , but i am quietly relieved to hear it has been delayed in under 5's as it gives me more time to think , and them more time to take note o peoples reactions to it .

i was kinda hoping we wouldnt be offered it as i didnt want him to have it, but im now thinking if they are offering it then they must think it worth doing , right ?

i guess we will look into it a bit more when they get around to offering it to us, which doesnt seem too likely to be very soon as they have literally only just started on the first priority groups here.
dont think there is any right or wrong answer though, just depends how you feel about it after researching :)

Brenn's had it. My DH travels a lot, and I want to have a baby next year, so I would like to avoid Brenn getting sick altogether. He also had his regular flu jab, as did I. I will be calling my doctor for the H1N1 next week.

We are not having it. If Em had any underlying health conditions or was a sicky child then yes I would go for it. I am going on some information from a nurse I know that works on with swine flu patients

We all had it except for Carter. I got an inactiated version of it since I'm breastfeeding, and we're all fine. I work in an office with loads of people, and its not worth it to me to risk one of my children getting it. We also had the regular flu shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->