Symptom spot with me!

Hi loveisalliknow they are normally regular, however it appears I didn't ovulate and must have done at a later day. So I'm under the assumption my period will now be due late? I'm normall around 30 days.

Yeah lots of my friends are currently pregnant or had babes! I also work a job where I see babies constantly so it's super broody!! Today I've just felt hungry but I always am haha!! I'm gonna try hold out till Thursday 27th as if Iran not come before then I'll know before I go on this big weekend abroad!

Twomomstobe I've also felt quite emotional!! How come you want to look for another donor?? That's such a lot of money!! Are you in the U.K.? I am and understand it's a costly process!!!

Yes, it is SO expensive, and yes, we're in UK. We need a new donor, as ours let us down and didn't give a sample for the 3rd insemination (after asking us to have sex!!!) so, the search continues, UNLESS of course, i'm already preggers..praying!!!!!!!

Oh wow!! No wonder your looking for a new donor! How inappropriate!! Yess! Fingers crossed!! I've felt abit odd today, bent down twice and felt a wave of sickness! But think it's too early feel sick!! Trying not get my hopes up!

Oh wow!! No wonder your looking for a new donor! How inappropriate!! Yess! Fingers crossed!! I've felt abit odd today, bent down twice and felt a wave of sickness! But think it's too early feel sick!! Trying not get my hopes up!

I KNOW RIGHT? And he has a girlfriend...who is 8 months pregnant. Go figure. Anyway. Today is 7 DPO for me, and I woke up hungry and feeling like I'm getting sick, but my partner has flu, so this isn't a symptom. I think my nipples look bigger, but I guess I'd see anything as a symptom at this point.

When are you going to test? I'm scared to.

Oh my gosh! Does she know that he would do that?!? Have you started looking for another or willyou wait to find the outcome of this month? Those are good signs!! I'm so hopin for you!! I'm also 7dpo as I ovulated late, feeling super hungry too but had loads of period cramps last night!! I'm also the same! Keep checking Everything! My plan is to test Monday morning and then again Thursday morning! I'm going away Friday for a holiday with 8 others! So I'd want to know before I went obviously! Still don't know what went on this cycle as had a positive clear blue ovulation test 2 weeks ago and then another a week after haha! So timing it from the last one!

Oh my gosh! Does she know that he would do that?!? Have you started looking for another or willyou wait to find the outcome of this month? Those are good signs!! I'm so hopin for you!! I'm also 7dpo as I ovulated late, feeling super hungry too but had loads of period cramps last night!! I'm also the same! Keep checking Everything! My plan is to test Monday morning and then again Thursday morning! I'm going away Friday for a holiday with 8 others! So I'd want to know before I went obviously! Still don't know what went on this cycle as had a positive clear blue ovulation test 2 weeks ago and then another a week after haha! So timing it from the last one!

I KNOW!!!! What an *(£&(£"*!!! Well, he initially told us she knew and supported his decision to donate (AI!!!), and then when he asked us for sex, I was really pissed off, and my partner even more so. He then decided to let us down for the 3rd donation (I think he is terrified of us now!!! haha), and I was relieved to be honest. The search continues, if this cycle didn't take. Right now I'm feeling nothing TBH. No cramping/moods/tiredness/aching nothing.

Would Monday be 9DPO? I was thinking of testing Wednesday, which would be 4 days before AF is due, but I have a test at home that can apparently show 6 days before AF, so now I'm torn.

GOOD LUCK FOR MONDAY!!!!!!!

What an absolute idiot!!!! It's like it's a joke to him!!!! I can see why your searching again!!!! I have no feelings today either! I couldn't help but test and me and my partner spent about 30
Minutes debating and squinting over a possible teeny tiny line but have decided it's a BFN and won't look again and will try again Monday! We're using those 6 days before tests too!! They don't sell them in our town so I made my partner drive to the closest big town to buy a stock of them hahaha! Which also led to 2 new pairs of shoes and make up
So he's not the happiest of guys right now haha!!

What an absolute idiot!!!! It's like it's a joke to him!!!! I can see why your searching again!!!! I have no feelings today either! I couldn't help but test and me and my partner spent about 30
Minutes debating and squinting over a possible teeny tiny line but have decided it's a BFN and won't look again and will try again Monday! We're using those 6 days before tests too!! They don't sell them in our town so I made my partner drive to the closest big town to buy a stock of them hahaha! Which also led to 2 new pairs of shoes and make up

AW hopefully we'll both get our positives SOON! I'm contemplating testing Monday, but may hold out, as I'll only be 9PDO. May wait to Wednesday or Thursday, but I feel so nervous and excited.

Yes, he's a douche, but I'm still praying it took. Hehe. We have everything signed, so there will be no issues in the future with any comebacks.

Have a good relaxing weekend, and try to be positive! :)

Hey - my test date is 26th too, it's also my youngest sons birthday (12) I never have symptoms and this month I have everything. My boobs are KILLING me, frequent urination, nausea, dizziness, gassy, heartburn, 7dpo temp dip with pink cm when wipe; but after 12month TTC I still feel like 'not a chance' ��

The more I look at it the more I feel I see something! I'm doing my partners head in!! Haha

Attachments

• IMG_2838.jpg
    IMG_2838.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 11

AW hopefully we'll both get our positives SOON! I'm contemplating testing Monday, but may hold out, as I'll only be 9PDO. May wait to Wednesday or Thursday, but I feel so nervous and excited.

Yes, he's a douche, but I'm still praying it took. Hehe. We have everything signed, so there will be no issues in the future with any comebacks.

Have a good relaxing weekend, and try to be positive! :)

Im gonna test monday because i cant help myself haha!! I hope we both get ours!!

Oh thats good about the signing!! is he the only donor youve used before/??

have a lovely weekend- we are currently watching a film eating chocolate! so rock and roll!!

Hey - my test date is 26th too, it's also my youngest sons birthday (12) I never have symptoms and this month I have everything. My boobs are KILLING me, frequent urination, nausea, dizziness, gassy, heartburn, 7dpo temp dip with pink cm when wipe; but after 12month TTC I still feel like 'not a chance' ��

Oh wow! they are great signs!! ive tried to hold on but i end up doing sneaky little tests haha!! im sending you lots of baby dust and hoping this is your month for you!! its so rubbish that pregnancy signs seem to be the same as period!!!

The more I look at it the more I feel I see something! I'm doing my partners head in!! Haha

I am sure I see a fine line too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! This could be IT for you!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Sorry, forgot, how many DPO are you today? I'm on day 8! Today, feel little sick, but I did start my day with a cupcake hehe. Other than that, soreish boobs, and my partner says they look more veiny, and a bit bigger, but I'm praying its not just PMS. Have a great day

Your signs sound SO positive. I've had no spotting at all. Hoping it's not a bad sign! Let's hope we both get BFP this month. Today is my birthday. It would be the biggest and most blessed gift of my life. Besides meeting my wife. :)

I am sure I see a fine line too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! This could be IT for you!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Sorry, forgot, how many DPO are you today? I'm on day 8! Today, feel little sick, but I did start my day with a cupcake hehe. Other than that, soreish boobs, and my partner says they look more veiny, and a bit bigger, but I'm praying its not just PMS. Have a great day

It was a BFN this morning so now I'm not testing till Thursday!! Felt so gutted! I'm 9DPO today. Also! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Cake sounds the best way to start any birthday!! I hope your birthday wish comes true!! Xx

It was a BFN this morning so now I'm not testing till Thursday!! Felt so gutted! I'm 9DPO today. Also! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Cake sounds the best way to start any birthday!! I hope your birthday wish comes true!! Xx

:::(:(((:)( it's still very early days...hang in there. I was researching today, and some implantation only occurs at 12DPO, and then you'll only detect it in the urine 4 days after that, so even after AF due...It's maybe just a little early!

Thanks! I've eaten too much cake, now i feel ill...haha

So a negarive text for me this morning so looks like I'll be going away and enjoying myself and some wine!! How's everyone else? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->