Symptom spot with me!

DId you take your red dye test? I can't get my head around temping lol!! It seems that pregnancy has the same symptoms as periods haha! So when I'm feeling cramping it's probably because of my period coming! I have a "bad kidney" as I call it haha! It doesn't work as well as it should so I always experience pain and twinges with that so I'm trying to work out the difference haha!! Xx

Hey Angie! I have not taken a red dye test, I thought it might be too early anyways. I did buy some though! I am experiencing cramping and have been for the last week and a half, but I don't want to read too much into it :( it's bad enough that my husband says "it's the baby" every time I cramp haha. Ughh I wish I could just know for sure!

How many DPO are you? You might be able to test positive!

I would be 9dpo today if I'm thinking correctly. I had forgotten that my cycle has been 2 days behind for the past 3 months when I first calculated my dpo date. Maybe I will test tomorrow morning with a 88 cent Wal-Mart test. Not sure if those are accurate or not though :/

Gotcha. I had a really faint one 9DPO with FRER so you might be able to see tomorrow.

Hello everyone I'm sorry I'm new to the site.. How do I post my own thread? I am currently on CD 40 or 23 dpo no af and bfns.. I had Spotting 3 days before period was due since then nothing. Not much cm on and off sore bbs along with light cramps. I'm trying not to symptom spot (very hard not too) as I have done 6 months of clomid with no luck. Af is usually painful and right on time 32 day cycle. I may have also not ovulated my Temps got a little funny after I thought I had.. Have Dr. App in few days kinda going crazy! Thanks for reading! Any reply would be awesome!

Alright so now I am confused. I have a small amount of very pink blood showing up when I wipe tonight. I'm about 9dpo, so too late for implantation? I am supposed to start af in 5 days. I ussualy have horrible cramps before af but nothing... I'm so so confused...

Alright so now I am confused. I have a small amount of very pink blood showing up when I wipe tonight. I'm about 9dpo, so too late for implantation? I am supposed to start af in 5 days. I ussualy have horrible cramps before af but nothing... I'm so so confused...

Maybe it's not too late for implantation? I didn't have bleeding but I read about it because I was trying to figure out when it would occur. I read it could happen any time between 6-12 days after conception. So maybe it's not too late?

Maybe it's not too late for implantation? I didn't have bleeding but I read about it because I was trying to figure out when it would occur. I read it could happen any time between 6-12 days after conception. So maybe it's not too late?
Hmm maybe not :) so far it has stopped and ive had nothing else. Still gonna maybe test with a cheepy in the morning and if not then, I'm waiting till af due date lol. Thanks for the info, I guess 9 days after is right on the mark! Here's hoping!

JGIRL25 did yo test? Those symptoms sound promising!! Baby dust your way xx

JGIRL25 did yo test? Those symptoms sound promising!! Baby dust your way xx

I tested with the 88 cent Wal-Mart test. It's not an early response test though, found that out through research. Anyways it was definitely neg. I am going to wait til very close to my af time to test with frer. I did have a cramp this morning that was stronger then usual. Only lasted about a minute and felt like an af cramp :( I'm starting to think I'm out for the month. No more bleeding though so I guess that's good.

When are you due? I took a first response fest this morning as I'm either 11 dpo or 5 dpo. BFN. Feel weird the past 2 days, I'm hungry constantly which probably isn't a sign but unusual for me. And also very constipated (sorry tmi) but also unusual for me. Gonna test next Thursday as I'm going on a girls holiday for a few days next Friday and want to make sure I'm not before I go. Think I'm out tho. Just doesn't feel like it's this month

When are you due? I took a first response fest this morning as I'm either 11 dpo or 5 dpo. BFN. Feel weird the past 2 days, I'm hungry constantly which probably isn't a sign but unusual for me. And also very constipated (sorry tmi) but also unusual for me. Gonna test next Thursday as I'm going on a girls holiday for a few days next Friday and want to make sure I'm not before I go. Think I'm out tho. Just doesn't feel like it's this month

I'm only 3 DPO, and we tried, via AI (donor sperm), 2 days before, and 1 day before ovulation, but I'm having hectic PMS symptoms. I've had cramping, and feel like I am so angry I could burst. This could also be PMS - who knows. My period is due on the 29th, and it's my birthday weekend this weekend coming, and I've never wanted something so much! Anyone feeling similar, or is this all in my head? Feel like I'm about to break google with all my searches!!!!

Oh JGIRL! I'm really hungry and tearful And that to me sounds like the start of AF coming! new month ahead! And a new chance! :)

Hello twomomstobe. When are you going to test? I'm getting Pms feelings but normally do! And instead of feeling angry I feel wheepy which is very unlike me to cry. Haha I'm the same! Won't stop searching google and driving myself crazy! Frustrating that all pms symptoms seem to be same as pregnancy

Yep! We aren't in a rush. Not actively ttc but not preventing at all either ;)

Same here! It would be nice and don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be! But also we've got a few holidays so I'm trying not to let it stress me out so I become obsessed with it

Same here! It would be nice and don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be! But also we've got a few holidays so I'm trying not to let it stress me out so I become obsessed with it

Same here. I see all my friends having babies, and I really want that to be me. But I'm also 21 and I'm realizing, when it's the right time, it'll happen. I'm sure I'll get my chance! And I hope this is your lucky month!

Sorry for the negative test result! I guess it's all down to the right timing for us and our bodies!

Angie, I am due to start my period on Sunday the 30th. I usually spot for around 3 days before I start, and according to google I can test as early as Wednesday the 26th. Today I have no dull period pains at all. Just tired, and could cry at the silliest things. I had a big fat baby cry last night, and today I guess I'm hopeful and praying for a positive.

We also are looking for another donor - not easy at ALL, as they all seem super creepy, but I can't afford the £1000 or more to have AI at a clinic.

Baby fairy dust to you all, and thanks for a sounding board, and room to chat! :)

Yeah lots of my friends are currently pregnant or had babes! I also work a job where I see babies constantly so it's super broody!! Today I've just felt hungry but I always am haha!! I'm gonna try hold out till Thursday 27th as if Iran not come before then I'll know before I go on this big weekend abroad!

Twomomstobe I've also felt quite emotional!! How come you want to look for another donor?? That's such a lot of money!! Are you in the U.K.? I am and understand it's a costly process!!!

JGirl, I'm sure you'll get a BFP soon. Hopefully next month!

Angie- good luck waiting until next Thursday! Is that when AF is due? Sending babydust your way!!

Twomomstobe- Depending on the test you get you might get to test early. I saw a BFP on 9DPO on FRER, though it was very faint. Your symptoms sound promising though! Sending babydust your way!!

Was this your first month trying Laurenlam? So happy for you!!! Are you going to do another one tomorrow??

Here's another pic from ovulation test! The bottom is me is just now. Even stronger tonight! Just don't get it as it did this last weekend so thought i ovulated then?? Looks like I'm probably back at the start of our 2 week wait :-(

Hi there. Are your cycle normally regular? Or are they long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->