Symptom spotters -- 3 DPO or more

Don't worry jacky24.... We'll have our eyes on you waiting for you to TEST!!!!!!!

I m so happy to see your visit with Homeopath has given you results so soon!!!!!!!!
I will be visiting mine soon.

This is a great thread! Sure my OH thinks I am going mad with all my so-called symptoms, but I definitely feel out of sorts. Nausea every now and again, especially if I don't eat regularly. Tiredness -wanting to sleep late afternoon. Weird taste in mouth for a few days now. Dizziness if I don't eat regularly. And now my stomach's started feeling all tight.... Oh, and I'm snappy and weepy!!!!!
God, if these are psychosomatic symtoms then I am seriously f**ked up!!!!
:dohh:

Wow Claire -- those symptoms sound fantabulous!! Hope this is it for you hun. When is AF due??

I am totally symptom free today -- other than a sore throat and flaking skin on my forehead which I don't think even I can label as pregnancy symptoms!! :rofl: The only good sign I have is a chart with higher than usual temps.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!

:hug:

Yaya xx

Well yeah, you'd think so yaya, wouldn't you? But I think they're just too textbook. I mean, I've read every book/article going, and had two kids, so I know exactly what to look for.... So I think I might be imposing symptoms on myself! Still, af due on Thurs, so I'll soon know!!
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Claire xx

Good Morning everyone - or Good Afternoon as the case for you gals in England.

Lots of CM this morning. Thought AF arrived 8 days early. Boobs still aren't sore which is worrying me because I think maybe I haven't ovulated. :dohh:

My lovely OH is making his world famous curry potatoe something or other.....

I LOVE CURRY

BUT I think I'm gonna barf....... the smell is to strong ( i am also a garlic lover so love strong spicey scents)
my nausea actually went away for a day BUT its back i guess
My body sure does love getting my hopes up for testing......
Probably likes all the wine I get to drink when AF shows........

I am trying to be positive.......wish I had a few more tests..haha
Just one left so will wait til Sunday.

Sounds positive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Absolutely no symptoms out of the ordinary for me at the moment! :cry:

Not feeling very hopeful today.

:hug: :hugs:

Yaya xx

Not feeling very hopeful today either.

I had a gush of watery cm when I woke up this morning. I thought I had peed my pants! :rofl: Then, when I went to the bathroom and wiped I had a bunch of EWCM. I know that this can happen a week after ovulation as well as in early pregnancy but now I'm all worried that I didn't ovulate last week but I"m so sure that I did! I also have pimples don't get them until after I've ovulated. :shrug: I highly doubt I'm ovulating now - I'm almost positive I ovulated betwee July 31-August 4th.

Has anyone had gushy water cm and ewcm in very early pregnancy?

hey chris, from what i read u can get CM early pregnancy i am actually having that too, i test of the 17th, so we test around the same, i been using the bathroom a lot also, good luck girl :) i hope we get our BFP!

hey chris, from what i read u can get CM early pregnancy i am actually having that too, i test of the 17th, so we test around the same, i been using the bathroom a lot also, good luck girl :) i hope we get our BFP!

Oh, I test on the 17th too! Been using the bathroom alot as well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for us!!

:) it sounds good chris ... i think you just may have a BFP... I will pray for us both! good luck, let me know how your testing goes!! WHen is AF due for you, what day?

Good like girlies. I can FINALLY joing this thread FF has now confrimed i'm 3 DPO. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Still no symptoms other than cramping (not unusual for me in the 2ww) and higher than normal temps ...

How is everyone else getting on?

:hug:

Yaya xx

No symptoms so far except creamy CM, if that is even a symptom? XXX

:) it sounds good chris ... i think you just may have a BFP... I will pray for us both! good luck, let me know how your testing goes!! WHen is AF due for you, what day?

She's due Saturday the 16th or Sunday the 17th. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!

Still no sore boobs, lots of CM. Last night a smell really bothered me - there were rags next to me and it suddenly smelled like rotten food (eventhough they had cleaner on the rags not food) as soon I moved them away, the smell went away. The rags have been there for weeks and never once noticed the smell until last night

Cramps this morning, generally just on one side, sometimes it alternates.

Ok, so I went to throw out my OPK's that I took and I noticed that the OPK I took Saturday seems a bit darker today. :shrug: Which could only mean 2 things, 1) I'm ovulating way later than I thought or 2) the opk is picking up some HCG? But how could it pick it up so soon? AF is 5 days away. :shrug: So maybe I'm having a long cycle this month? Or another possibility, I just imagined the line was a little darker - but I did sit and compare all 3 OPK's for quite awhile...... Ugh and there's no way to BD now just in case as DH is sick. :dohh:

I have to scrutinize the test again..... :rofl:

OK what the hell I am going to symptom spot too!!

Today is 3dpo no really symptoms except for some twinging in my ovary and some lower back pain.... hmm can you even count that as symptoms this early on..... well I haven't got anything else to offer so that will have to do!!

Hey chris,

I read that the OPK gets darker if its been sitting out, so i would say that its no good anymore, so i think u have ovulated, u could always take another OPK test, but i am pretty sure its not gonna be postive lol.. .

your CM, and the smell and the cramps is a good thing, i think your like me and worried too much... my last 3 temps have all been high i am usually 96.1 to 96.7 the past 3 days i am 97.1 to 97.6 .. so you should look there too....

if you wanna talk message me :)

good luck to you other girls also the 2ww is horriable!!!! so nervous, lol i pray all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->