Symptom spotters -- 3 DPO or more

yeah tell me about it.. I'm nervous as hell.. AF is due Monday :( Stay way witch, pretty please

Hi everyone, right now I'm 8dpo and getting some symptoms but I'm still not sure. Just hoping for the moment. On 3dpo I got a fever blister. On 4dpo I got what I think was implantation bleeding (lasted only one day). On 7dpo I started getting some major mood swings, got extremely gassy and aggressive. And today (8dpo) I got extremely dizzy this morning and my boyfriend had to carry me to the bathroom so I wouldn't fall. Anyone want to share with me?

I am TTC for a month now (I know that sounds far too short to be concerned!) LOL but my DH and I lived together for 3 yrs before tying the knot and we've never ever used any protection or preventative methods. This is first month REALLY trying and I thought I'd be preggers long ago but alas.... Thing is we bd'd 2-3 nights leading up to O and the night before OPK was positive.. First month charting and I've learnt so much thanks to these boards! RE said DH's sperm count is good and motility too, morphology is only10% tho but it might just take longer to get BFP! Thing is I'm 3 DPO and I'm so emotional and been feeling ovulation-like pains ??? Can anyone offer some advice... Maybe I just want to be preggers so bad that I'm super-sensitive... Wishing all the ladies here their bundle of joy wrapped in love :)

Hey! I'm 7 DPO and I have sore bbs, dizziness, and cramping with some heavy discharge. I get all of these before AF, but it's not usually this close to when I O'd! I'm staying positive! Good luck :)

Hi Yaya! :)

I will be 4 DPO tomorrow, & I will join the 2ww with you. Bst wishes for pg symptoms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->