symptom spotting come join me ladies :D

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
as everyone knows the 2ww can be a horrible time for symptom spotting.. and it can be a lonely time...
also sometimes getting an un usual symptom can be embarrassing to mention so ladies lets chat together and list our symptoms :happydance:
and if any of us were to get a bfp it could help other ttc and symptom spot afterwards..

so ill start im 6 dpo and my symptoms include:
Tiredness
dizzyness
headache
nausea
and having to pee every 10 mins :blush:

:dust:

Good idea! So far I feel

Achy all over
Girls are soooo sore and tender
Back pain
Abdominal feels like it's being twisted ans stretched, and some sharp quick pains
Hungry 24/7
Tired

hi tesharika the symptoms sound good :thumbup: how many dpo are you :D

sounding really good!
Mine are :

Spotting
twingy/achy womb that keeps randomly tingling..
boobs keep tinging/itching..
hungryyyy
tired
headaches.

actually now you mention it im starving... hmmm i think its cuz you mentioned kebab earlier :rofl:

yeah i ovulated early at cd 12 i hope that wasnt too early... im starting to get more cramps now..

hahahaa, you know you want tooo ;-)

I just rang him and if i hadnt he wouldve friggin forgotten! he acts like its fine to forget cause hes just been out and had tea with his dad and brothers, and im sat here starving! MEN ARE SO SELFIIIISSSHHHHHH!!!! i made him go get me it though, i said if he doesnt ill order it from "just eat" and he hates ordering from there hahaha, cost more money than its worth, but he cant go around having really yummy meals for tea while im sat home on my own waiting for him to get back with a greasy kebab, he needs to make some sort of an effort! JEEZE!

tbh ive never had a kebab so i wouldnt know if there nice :rofl:

but id kill for chinese right now lol

mmm kebabs are the besttestttt. i had proper bad cravings for kebabs, and curry and chips when preggers with ollie, greasy hot food.YUMYYYY.

my poor tummy is screaming at me, saying FEEEDDD MEEEEE.

sounding really good!
Mine are :

Spotting
twingy/achy womb that keeps randomly tingling..
boobs keep tinging/itching..
hungryyyy
tired
headaches.

I never even thought of headaches and I have been getting quite a few ...guess I can add one symptom to the list...

I have

headaches
IBS is back
Moodswings
Confusion
Nausea (but this us totally random, had it a bit 3 days out of 7)
Feeling 'wet' down there (had this with T so counting as symptom)

Buuut for me it's most likely a sign of things returning as I'm breastfeeding and hormonal changes of any kind tend to drag up the same symptoms.

Best of luck to you, things sound promising!

yeah its meant to be a common symptom :happydance: tho id rather anyother symptom than headache as im a baby when it comes to head pains lol also nothing i take for it is helping :wacko:

i forgot i fell moist down there and beforehand i barely had any cm..and my cervix has gone really soft and hidden too! i never feel sick and felt soo bad lastnight... grrr. x

I have

headaches
IBS is back
Moodswings
Confusion
Nausea (but this us totally random, had it a bit 3 days out of 7)
Feeling 'wet' down there (had this with T so counting as symptom)

Buuut for me it's most likely a sign of things returning as I'm breastfeeding and hormonal changes of any kind tend to drag up the same symptoms.

Best of luck to you, things sound promising!

:hi:

good luck hun :dust: how many dpo are you?

ladies sorry for the embarrassing question but :blush: is more cm a symptom?

yeah babyhopes10 it iss a symptom, lots of creamy tacky cm seems to be a popular one.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->